PDA

View Full Version : Issues getting pregnant

moon_rizing
07-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Hello,

My dear friend had such a hard time getting pregnant (she's 3 months now)...she was wondering if there are any indications in her chart in relation to having the child. Also, she may want more in the future...but unsure if she can because of the difficulty?

Any advice..I have attached her chart.

Thanks

moon_rizing
07-05-2007, 10:58 PM
Here are the details of her chart.

Arian Maverick
07-05-2007, 11:58 PM
I would say that her difficulties were probably the result of having Saturn in the 5th house.

This seems likely, particularly since Saturn is tightly conjunct Ceres, yet the sign on the cusp of the fifth house, Taurus, is relatively fertile, and its ruler, Venus, is located in a very fertile sign--Pisces.

Where's that fertile/barren list when I need it? :rolleyes:

Arian Maverick

Draco
07-07-2007, 03:59 PM
Again, this was posted in the medical horary section.

As this is a discussion upon a natal chart, I placed it here.

Arian Maverick
07-07-2007, 04:25 PM
...and I've moved it to the Medical Astrology forum, where I feel it fits even better ;)

Arian Maverick

Sagmoon
07-07-2007, 06:34 PM
i've heard that prenancy was the fourth house.. since it's all to do with nurturing concentration of feelings, of 'energy'. this is just as well because the chart has chiron, wound, with aspects on the cusp of 4th. also, i heard that leo was traditionally a barren sign, her 8th house cusp could make it hard to concieve? ruled by the sun it extends to the fourth house of carrying a baby.

but there should be potential for getting a baby, and if not then there should be a way around to concievin somehow. like AM noticed there are fertile aspects. if fourth house is true in this case, mars is in capricorn, also fertile. being in the 1st should give her more outgoing energy to get where she wants. then jupiter trine 4th cusp and the sun, this should help to expand, being in the 12th of hidden things...

just some thoughts of which i am quite suspicious myself... but I never know :)

EDIT: forget to mention that 5th house would be giving birth...

Draco
07-09-2007, 03:52 AM
...and I've moved it to the Medical Astrology forum, where I feel it fits even better ;)

Indeed! ;) I realised this after I had moved it but had no powers to move it again once it was outside horary. Then I thought, 'Oh well, at least it's about natal charts, so it's better here than in horary'.

lillyjgc
07-09-2007, 05:44 AM
Moon rizing (et al),
I have had a look at william lilly's requirements for judging fertility..as far as I can see only one requirement is met and that be that the Lord of the asc is in H5.When one examines aspects to the house cusp of 5 we see the moon is in a close semi-square to that cusp but venus, the ruler of the H5 applies to a sextile with this cusp. With Mars in H1 applying to a trine with H5 cusp it is a hopeful sign..As health is sometimes linked to fertility problems I also check H6 (even though William Lilly doesn't say to do so)..With venus, ruling the fifth in this chart, saturn sitting in it, and venus applying to a square with house six cusp, and jupiter closely opposed the H6 cusp and neptune opposite the house six cusp, I would suggest health problems may be involved here.However uranus (technology esp medical) trining the house six cusp perhaps a medical procedure will enable a child to be produced.
Lilly also suggests we look to aspects to the ascendant...sun applying to a square with the ascendant, but mercury trine it and venus sextile it-which again suggests a child may be a possibility...I notice that saturn is square the north node and this may mean that the outcome is fated or destined in some way...Using the Arabic parts I see the moon is sextile the point of the mother. Looking at the midpoints I see the sun is conjunct the midpoint of venus and saturn which I have understood to mean weak procreational powers. and with mars square the midpoint of venus and saturn,perhaps medical intervention (surgery) may fix a problem. with uranus opposite the midpoint of venus and saturn technology again is suggested as an intervention. On balance when looking at the chart, I see the sun opposite uranus, venus square neptune, Mars square uranus and saturn square the north node...with jupiter, the great benefic hiding in the 12th, I think a saturnian type struggle must occur if fruit is to be borne in this case....regards, lillyjgc

moon_rizing
07-11-2007, 02:33 AM
Wow lillyjgc,

Thanks for the reply. My friend had to undergo many hormone injections and her f.tubes are still swollen from all the hormones, but she is now 4 months pregnant.

Now you make me wonder about my own chart. Could you have a look at it and tell me if you see anything interesting in regards to having a family.

I will post a synastry chart with my husband. I was born Feb. 6/71 and he was born Feb. 29/64.

Thanks!!

Moon