funny horoscope

aralia

hi,

if you love horoscopes as well as a good laugh, you'll probably enjoy www.weirdosweeklyhoroscope.bravehost.com as much as I did! It said I'd meet someone new this weekend, but that I'd need to get drunk so as not to notice they have an IQ usually only found in tadpoles, barstools and leafy vegetables LOL

freedomlover

I clicked on the link in this post. When I closed it, there was a pop-up of a pageful of local girls in a sleazy match-making service. :eek:

I only had two windows open on the computer - this forum and astro.com. I have a feeling that this link provided is cleverly disguised spam that links you to the sleazy dating service. :cool:

Just thought I'd warn the rest of you. :68:

aralia

Hey, I assure you I had no idea. I

If anything, this is what I get for using a free website. I suppose free things do come at a price: there's no such thing as a free lunch.

I tried it myself, and it's just a popup, and if you don't click on it, it won't take you anywhere (unless, of course, that's you're kind of thing ;-)

freedomlover

Hey Aralia,

Sorry about that. This forum used to get alot of spam. Apparently Radu found a way to filter it out, as I had not seen any on here in a long time. I thought that someone had found a way to bypass the filter by tying something into a link.

That's eerie that their computer reads where you're at and is able to send you the people on their service that correspond to your zip code - just by clicking on the link you provided. Makes you want to keep looking over your shoulder - maybe Big Brother is watching!

freedomlover