Pluto conjunct Neptune

TheLameGod

I just recently went through a very dramatic transformation. It was a six month Pluto conjunct Neptune that shattered many beliefs I used to blindly hold on to without even knowing it. The depth of illusion that I experienced was absolutely mind-blowing, and although there were times when I felt like I was falling apart, the Plutonic Transformation in the end was well worth all the hardship. I was wondering if there was anybody here who recently had this transit as well, and would like to know how it affected you. Thanks.

enigmas

Hi TheLameGod,

what did you mean by The depth of illusion that I experienced was absolutely mind-blowing? Can you precise this? I'm asking you this, because transit pluton is just 3 degrees from my natal neptun...soon it will make conuction.

TheLameGod

It's not the easiest thing to describe (as it seems to be with all things Neptunian) but I'll give it a shot.
It felt like my mind was just becoming aware of all sorts of new ideas about life. I went from having a clear cut image in my own mind of what was possible and what was not, to accepting the fact that anything is possible. This reversal in beliefs came rather suddenly, and along with it came a vulnerability to believe in things that were irrational, illogical, and downright false. These illusions that I held to be true were so strongly rooted in my head as real that no thing, act, or person could make me believe otherwise.
Some specific examples: My girlfriend at the time was cheating on me, had been cheating on me, and EVERYBODY knew about it. Everybody was telling me the truth about what was really going on, but I did not believe one lick of it. I wasn't even really in denial, it was more of a subconcious self-deception.
I went through different periods where I thought certain friends of mine were turning on me, to the point where I was actually frightened of them. But they had NO ill will toward me at all.
There was more than just interpersonal relationship illusions, but I'd rather not talk about those.
Throughout the entire transit I went through periods of awe and elation, followed by confusion and despair. There were such intense surges of gain and loss; like nothing I'd experienced before. But, I'm an entirely different person now- for the better.
My advice to you, because this is the advice that the interpretation on Astrodienst gave me, is to study metaphysical, occult, astrology, or depth psychology related subjects to get a better grasp on the lessons you'll be experiencing.
I hope I didn't make it sound like a horrible time, because really it was by far one of the most fun and interesting periods of my life. Just keep your head on straight and you'll cruise right on through it. :cool:

enigmas

hi, I think i know what are you talking about. I think that I already feel the influence of pluton neptun conjuction, even it's not 0 conjuction(orbis 3). I found out that I was(we are) living in ilussion, by this I mean on the entire world, our purpose,human lives...Last year in March I started to study metaphysical, occult, astrology, meditations and everything relatd to this. In that time transit pluto was betwen my natal moon(orbis 3) and sun and neptun(orbis 5). There are big changes in Me, I was changed and I'm still changeing. The whole picture that I belive in was schrushed, and found out that nothing is a true and we are sleepers!