hello , Angela from China

Angela

Dear everyone:

This Angela, from far away. I am new in there and happy be there. I think I am a moody person. When I became an adult, so I feel so upset about my life and others around me. Please, tell me if any factor on my natal chart make me feel down so deeply, please, make me a direction. Thanks for your help!

There are lots 90°. my sun sign, moon sign and ascendent are incompatible.

Date of birht: 04-28-1981 11,25am 123:23E 41:48N

Carole

Hello, Angela!!

It's good to have you here. Welcome to the forum!:) Would it be possible that you provided the name of your birth place in China instead of the coordinates?

Carole

Last edited:

2rainbows

Hi Angela,
welcome to one of the best forums on the net.
i believe i got your coordinates right, as i can see you have a fair amount of challenges astrologically.
i begin with sun in 6th, i think this is a great position for you; as i see it, it calls you to service the wellness industry by your example; likely by what you do for exercise, your diet regimen, your meditative practice. if you do not practice meditation, you really should.
on the whole, it seems you need to find a balance between give and take. you seem to want to give or take all and we compliment ourselves best by combining our abilities with others and not by squeezing others' abilities out of the picture. and you need to slow down some, you are very fast and are missing out on a lot in your rush. you also have to achieve balance between what you say and what you do not say. i think you may do well to speak mainly by example than with words. perhaps try out this idea, we are human beings, not human doings, practice simply being without the clutter effect of all you do and can do.
you likely have a lot of problems with men, this stems from problems within you and until these problems within you are solved, you will have problems in relationships. you have a very strong personality and the men you attract cannot possibly live up to you. and without healing you will not attract a man who is strong enough for you which is what you need. the funny part is, if healed, you will not need a strong man and then will likely be able to assist the men you currently attract.
If you need me to clarify anything here, do not hesitate to ask. and i hope language is not a big problem understanding my message.
I give and receive thanks,
~Rainbows

Angela

:) Thank you guys!

Carole , the name of birth place is - In northeast of China, ShenYang. I think its coordinate in 123:23E 41:48N or 123:23:00E 41:48:00N.

Rainbows, I am using the software of "Astrolog 32 version 1.30" now, does it work right? You said my sun in 6th, but, there shows my natal chart are:
Sun,Venus and Mercury are Taurus in 10th:34:closed to MC .

Moon is Aquarius in 7th closed to Dse.

Ascenden in Leo. and so on.....

Yes, I got a lots problems with men, it seems I always fall in love with some one so quickly, and when our relationship geting closer , I want get way from them, because, if I give my heart to someone totally, I am afraid they will change their hearts oneday and case away from me . I am afraid of marriage, I don't trust men and I don't believe myself also.

This year is difficult for me, I am getting confuse, It seems, I am standing in a cross road whitout street lamp and I don't know which way I should go to and make my future bright or gloomy.

Any way, thank you rainbows ! Reply from you real helps and make me feel better. :) :) :)

franklin taylor

Hello Angela,
Your Moon in Opposition to your Ascendant shows, that the native can be someone desiring emotional magnetism from others. You may rely too heavily on emotional relationships from others. Not being able to just "be friends" or aquaintences with people. Because the Moon signifies your relationship with your mother, or mother figure, in a natal chart, she can dictate how your adult emotional relationships will be. How is the relationship between you and your mother? If its been a stressful one, this is part of your problem. Trust, and safety or lack thereof, with your mother can dictate your personal relationships with men in your adult life lacking trust and safe feelings. You may be over reliant of other's emotional support with this aspect. You are quiet heavy in the Retrograde planets also. Five planets are in retrograde, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. Click on the link
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/retrogradeplanets.htm
I think they have a pretty good handle on the retrogrades. It may also explain some of the issues your facing. Also all these retro-Planets are in the hidden more innerperson half of your chart, the north half. Moon squaring Venus doesn't help either. You may have a strong need for affection from the people in your life and often it is lacking. You are capable of great love and affection but for reasons not necessarily in your control these "assets" may be misunderstood by others as a type of character weakness. Your Sun squaring your Moon is a rather harsh aspect. Often the natives of it have strong desires to succeed but must be externally motivated to fulfill their goals. Which could bring you back to the dependence upon others emotionally I talked about first. You need genuine reasurrance, and perhaps don't be concerned with a mate until you build some emotional strength from within yourself. Maybe just date awhile and get to know these men better before a real commitment to one is made. Or don't date at all a while. Experience all the emotions and situations with them so you can judge who really loves you. This takes some time. You seem to get pulled into an emotional vaacum with people in quick fashion. Take on new activities that could help you build the ability to stand on your own. Always remember, if one relationship dissolves, its not the end of the world, and tomorrow the sun will rise and you will be ready to do your best that day as well. Do the best you can with what is best about you, and build improvement on that. The doubts you speak of are certainly related to the Retrogrades. The Sun is near Midheaven at 1130 in the morning. A very good spot for the Sun to be. That many personal planets together is a very powerful force upon the psyche though ...maybe too powerful on the nervous system so relax whenever you can. Good Luck Angela
Take care
Franklin

2rainbows

Angela said:
:)
Yes, I got a lots problems with men, it seems I always fall in love with some one so quickly, and when our relationship geting closer , I want get way from them, because, if I give my heart to someone totally, I am afraid they will change their hearts oneday and case away from me . I am afraid of marriage, I don't trust men and I don't believe myself also.

(Angela, trust issues almost always stem from within and not the other person, so this basicly proves to you that until you solve the issue within you, you will have troubles in relationships. until you heal yourself, you are probably better off choosing to stay single or at very least insist on strictly non-sexual relationships.)

This year is difficult for me, I am getting confuse, It seems, I am standing in a cross road whitout street lamp and I don't know which way I should go to and make my future bright or gloomy.

(what i suggest the reason people who have a hard time figuring what road to take is actually because you/they have high talents in multiple fields.
you are only 26 and a lot of life is about learning through experience, and though this is not easy while you are going through your life, you will look back and appreciate the things you learned.
i checked your corrected chart, sorry to goof on the first shot. your corrected chart is less challenging than the first one, but not very different. the only part i had a hard time figuring is your relationship with your family members. your chart definitely suggests that whatever relationship you have/had with your family members, it has significant influence over you for better or worse.
Again, feel free to continue to reply and i will try to fine-tune areas that could make life easier for you.
~Rainbows to you :)

Angela

Thank you Franklin, and Rainbow onece again! I know there are lots challenges on my chart, as Franklin said those five planets are in retrograde, and Moon is Aquarius, it is hard position also. they make me feeling double of happyness and sadness and self-confidenceless. However, I love my Venus, it give me a beautiful aspect ( or I call it mask), people like my aspect, who knows heart? Exciting after difficulty, life never go monotonous!

Best wish from far!
Have a good day, month and year to Franklin and Rainbow!

Last edited: