PDA

View Full Version : lunar eclipse in natal tenth house

fullmoonlibra
11-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Lunar eclipe in your Natal Tenth House: The focus is on career advancement and social reputation. A sense of pressure may be experienced for developing public recognition that induces the determination to advance one's goals. The individual may look for tangible evidence (pay increase, promotion, public publicity, etc.) that his/her efforts are being rewarded and as a display of success.

How long does this eclipse influence last in my tenth house and what other factors are prominent in a tenth house - case?

Contacts the eclipse moon makes to my natal planets:

The lunar eclipse is a part of a mystic rectangle in my chart: trine moon, sextile mercury, opposite saturn. And conjunct chiron.
Also, the T square falls together with my own T square: transit moon conjunct natal chiron - transit chiron/neptune conjunct natal jupiter - transit sun conjunct natal saturn.
Another interesting fact is that the ascendant of the lunar chart taurus is conjunct my venus in taurus.

(the outer wheel is the eclipse - chart)

fullmoonlibra
11-26-2012, 10:06 PM
Can anyone help interpreting the eclipses influences?

fullmoonlibra
11-27-2012, 11:49 AM
Hello fullmoon Eclipse :smile:

You should especially look at the conjunctions, Eclipse is conjunct Jupiter in your Tenth house.
Which exerts a great and long lasting influence (until June 2013) in your 10th house and is conjunct healer Chiron.

So Chiron and Pluto (and their natal aspects) in your horoscope get intensified by the eclipse on Wednesday.

Jupiter conjuncts Chiron in 10th and is opposite Saturn in 4th house and square Jupiter in 7th house.
Saturn conjuncts Pluto in your 3rd house. These are often difficult problems, perhaps financial or relational (conjunct Venus) that need to be resolved. Can also be a sibling (3rd house) or family member (radix Saturn 4th house) that has these problems or who will give support to solve this.

Tonight I also wrote something here (http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56744) about the coming eclipse.

Thank you!
I don't think I can't bear any problems anymore, I've had too many this year. It was my worst year ever, and Jupiter conjunct Chiron was not only painful, but because of all the pain and suffering (marriage and reputation) I've learned to cope with it and deepened myself into spirituality.
So that's about that.
I really hope that things will change for the better with the lunar eclipse on November the 28th.

!4C
11-27-2012, 03:15 PM
I usually only consider the house/sign and conjunctions/oppositions in tight orb for the major theme of the eclipses. From there, interpret the rest of the transits to get an idea of other factors in the situation.

The moon shows an emotional change in public status, while sun shows pride an joy will highlight personal/home life. Looks like natal saturn is in opposition to the moon, so it might see change too.

Sometimes I look at solar houses to see how I will perceive the significance of the event. In yours, the moon will be in the the 2nd house of income and self-worth, and the sun will be in the 8th house of shared resources.

Don't forget you will have to wait until after the jupiter goes direct to see the full effect.

jomoonbeam
11-27-2012, 06:58 PM
I have no information at this time.