PDA

View Full Version : How will the Solar Eclipse in Scorpio affect you?

Hieronimuss
11-12-2012, 03:09 AM
This Solar Eclipse on Tuesday brings the potential of extremes and it’s up to you where you will take it. It may be a good time for drastic moves. Don’t postpone it anymore. Face it. If you don’t get the love and respect that you believe you’re giving and deserving, just move on. It’d great time to start anew and not be bothered by the past. If you know your Ascendant Sign, I recommend reading it too. If you have a planet or a significant point in your chart around 21 Scorpio, Aquarius, Taurus, and Leo, fasten your seat-belts.

[edited quote over 100 words - Moderator]

Let me know what you think. Much Love!

http://www.astroknowlogy.com/questions/how-will-the-solar-eclipse-in-scorpio-affect-your-sign

Multiplicity
11-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Very well done! I've been curious about this transit as saturn is transiting my natal moon and mc but more specifically for this month I have venus at 17 degrees aquarius, mars at 17 degrees taurus and my vertex is exactly 21 degrees leo. In terms of you interpretation for pisces it is spot on...

1). I've found myself wanting to 'see and speak to god' or else be spoken to for the past couple of weeks (since sun moved into scorpio) in an attempt to find guidance.
2). My seasonal job is ending this week and I just started a new job the week prior. Ultimately though I am a student and wish that I could focus on that full time.
3). I've been staying at the residence of my seasonal job; a retreat center and lodge nestled amongst solitude in the blue ridge mountains. I'll be house sitting here until the end of November, as sun moves into sag...

thanks for this!

*emma*
11-14-2012, 08:50 PM
off topic and I couldnt post this inthe mundane thread because thats a serious discussion but i notice the twilight breaking dawn part two airs in the uk today

eclipse,one of the previous ones was released june 30 2010 when there was an eclipse, i didnt research further, but i wonder if theres any connection

List here if anyone wants to play with it otherwise i will come back to it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twilight_Saga_(film_series)

tautomer
11-14-2012, 08:52 PM
Well, I accidentally stabbed myself with a needle and injected myself with a bit of a chemical called dimethylsulfoxide. Luckily that isnt bad.

Neptune Rising
11-14-2012, 09:07 PM
Gosh, sorry to hear that tautomer, I hope its ok!

The eclipse, in my 11th house, well I just realised on the cusp of the 12th house. Its trine my progressed Moon which is currently squaring natal 20 degree Aries Chiron. Its been a really painful time these last few months, really painful. The eclipse sextiles my 25 Cap Sun, but also the progressed 23,51 Cap Mars.

I don't get a good feeling from this eclipse, because of what's been going on around me, but I'm also a worrier. I hope it brings healing, with harm to none including me.

kimbermoon
11-14-2012, 09:13 PM
RE: I've been staying at the residence of my seasonal job; a retreat center and lodge nestled amongst solitude in the blue ridge mountains. I'll be house sitting here until the end of November, as sun moves into sag...

sounds like a little bit of heaven to me! As our world becomes more and more chaotic and anarchistic, many of us are hearing the call to seek out more meaning and purpose...we are being prepared for something big to happen soon; awakenings and sudden changes are affecting lots of people, as well as a feeling of being stuck or 'put on hold' for something; a return to more spiritual consciousness is, I believe, a big part of the overall plan for humanity and necessary evolution...:happy:

Seasoul
11-14-2012, 09:44 PM
My Sun is 21 Aquarius, and Chiron 18 Taurus. The eclipse is in my 1st house.

I have been reevaluating my deepest feelings, particularly regarding my relationship. I have seen old wounds come up, old senses of rejection that have no place in the current climate other than to remind me that I often misinterpret what is being said as a rejection, and miss what is really being communicated. I have been questioning my ability to achieve academically, which has resulted in a freezing.
The Taurus interpretation is spot on for my Chiron, even though it is 3 degrees away.

JenniferThiesing
11-15-2012, 01:18 AM
When saturn hit scorpio which is about 1/3 of my 11th house, me and my best friend quit talking.
Its edging closer and closer to the 12th and Im getting those blah i just want sit all by my lonesome away from everybody depressing feelings, Im trying to fight it, the eclipse was on my mercury at 23 deg scorp & pluto at 24 deg scorpio which is conjunct my 29 deg scorpio asc ..
Recently I got a new job, that I really like compared to the one I came from, I met a guy at this job who brings out those hidden desires of mine, who I cant see because he's on work release, he gets home passes but Im scared to get involved. More drama with my grandfather and my aunt now it's getting deeper. I've seen alot go on around me though, 3 days before the eclipse a house exploded in my city .. alot of people are going through alot. I hope things look up for you, just keep pushing.

midnight sun
11-15-2012, 12:09 PM
I learned the eclipse yesterday and it's very interesting to see its position in my chart.

For the last 2 weeks and now, I'm extremely depressed and suicidal. I'm feeling some of my deep wounds again. And in my chart I have Saturn conj. SN in Scorpio, in the 2nd house(opposing Venus). Saturn is in a degree of 22. Eclipse happened almost on it.

So it brings a kind of proof about my wound which is mostly on being loved and cared, self-value, self-esteem. It probably comes from old times.

But it doesn't help for solution. For solving these problems I almost did anything but I'm unsuccesful.