First Meeting Chart - Need help with interpretation!!!

Girl_from_Jupiter

I am very interested in the concept of first meeting charts. However, I don't really know how to interpret them. So, I was hoping that maybe some of you would be so kind to help me with this. I'd really appreciate any help I can get!!!

I drew up a chart of the first meeting I had with a guy that I care a great deal about (romantically). Here's the chart:

firstmeeting.jpg

So, what do you think??? Does it look promising or not so much?

Catatonia

It looks great, except for that Mars/Uranus conjunction in the 5th. Watch out for that one. It's a big deal (and not necessarily in a good way)

unukalhai

Powerful chart, and yes, mostly good - If it was a first meeting chart for a romantic relationship I was involved in I would generally be encouraged

Let me have a crack at some of the more notable placements, I'll try to hit the ups and the downs, as possible positive and negative manifestations of various placements... I'm not exactly an expert at first meeting charts by any means, but will try to offer some food for thought. Realize that these are all simply possibilities, and transit charts between the natal charts and the first meeting chart, as well between the composite chart and the first meeting chart will reveal which placements are stronger. Transits to this first meeting chart may also activate placements.

Note that I've focused heavily on house-based interpretation, so if you did not cast the chart with an accurate time and location, alot of this may be totally bogus!

a) Scorpio rising, ascendant lord Pluto
+ Deep connections, strong sexual overtones, soul-level bonding, transformations, cleansing of past issues
- Jealousy, power-sharing issues, extremes in general.

b) Ascendant lord in second house
+ Strong sensuality, many pleasures, possible common artistic interests, mutual enjoyment of fine dining.
- Material focus, preoccupation with beauty and pleasure over spiritual connections

c) Chiron close to 3rd house cusp
+ Easy to communicate and logically resolve eachother's deeper issues
- Difficult to resolve issues may inhibit communication

d) Pisces on the 5th house cusp
+ Beautiful idealistic romance, ability to focus on the beauty of romance and the other's best qualities while overlooking the inconsequential downsides.
- Potential for deception and misinterpretation of romantic intentions, "rose-colored glasses" may prevent seeing or resolving romantic roadblocks and staying realistic

e) 8th house focus
= Reinforces Scorpio rising concepts
+ Intimacy is natural and forms a base of the relationship, SU/ME conjunction indicates willful communication of intimate needs and desires, VE here shows an attraction based on intimate desires, SA shows the long-term commitment to intimacy. Vertex shows a fated intimate bond.
- Potential for sexual overtones to overly dominate the relationship, resource sharing issues, excessive attachment, forbidden/secret aspects to the relationship (not that those can't be fun sometimes ;) )

f) Moon in Virgo
+ Logical understanding of emotional needs in the relationship, feelings are easy to analyze and make sense of, emotional needs are realistic and grounded
- Petty emotions or feelings may be over-exaggerated and focused upon, over-analysis of the others emotional intentions, feelings could be over-analyzed rather than actually felt

g) Chart angles in fixed signs
+ Good for commitment, longevity, and generally indicates things get off to a solid start
- Difficulty "shifting gears" in the relationship and potential for becoming ingrained in patterns of relating. Dynamic change may be difficult

h) Mars/Uranus conjunction in angular 4th house, IC in Aquarius, Moon opposed
+ Offsets nature of fixed cross by offering continual changes through the inner selves, adds strong dynamic energy, prevents home environment from becoming "stale", works to make known and break down unneeded and self-defeating emotional patterns or ruts.
- Sudden battles in the home environment, relationship could end suddenly due to a shocking disagreement (remember in horary the 4th is the "end of all things"), sudden and unexpected dramas upset eachother's feelings. May be difficult to intergate with the fixed cross. Nagging emotional tension resulting in explosions are possible. I would agree this possibly the most explosive placement to handle in this chart.

Please don't take the negatives as indications against this relationship; I have simply provided them to avoid an unrealistically cheery interpretation and point out some potential pitfalls. Some people say a specific placement is either all good or all bad, but I know better than to fall into this trap. It's true some placements may be more likely to be expressed negatively or positively, but it doesn't always happen to actually manifest that way.

Overall, there is a strong focus on the 2nd/8th principles, meaning intimacy is favored and deep bonds can be formed. Certainly there is a penetrating intensity to the relationship, especially if further confirmed by synastry aspects.

If you haven't worked through your synastry chart yet with this person, definitely do so, although I'm assuming you've been there a long ago. :)

Girl_from_Jupiter

Thank you both so much for your help!!! :39:

The time I used to draw up the first meeting chart is very accurate, so I guess it really does look very nice. I really do feel that this relationship has the potential to become a serious long-term one. I also checked the synastry chart and actually it does look quite nice as well. There are a lot of aspects that point to a strong attraction between us, as well as some very nice aspects indicating intimacy (like for instance Moon conjunct Ascendant and Ascendant conjunct North Node).

medynka

Hi,I need some help someone to interpete my first meeting chart.Thank you in advantage for your assistance.If it's important to intrepretation,this the composite chart.:smile:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_162_first_meeting_chart_70850_56510.jpg
    astro_2gw_162_first_meeting_chart_70850_56510.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 23
  • astro_62gw_163_164_woman_man_71503_1038.jpg
    astro_62gw_163_164_woman_man_71503_1038.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 19