Will i be able to help my Dad´s business?

Deirdre

HI again,

I know i´ve already posted a horary concerning my "future´s " job ( or something like that), but this question that im going to do, is someway diferent but similar to that past question:

Here´s how it goes: My Dad´s owns a business.Very small and familiar and almost with no money to come around to his pockects.
Many years ago we were a rich family but things didnt turned out well and he had to close his business and then re-open with a new name and much less materials and space and people...

Now im at home, with a degree but with no job in my area.
My Dad´s business is on my name cause he owes to Finances and he´s trying to pay them with this same business ( with many efforts).
So, when i´ll get a job in other area,my Dad´s gonna have to closedhis business or----i can try and help him with his business!

I know i dont have any kind of knowledge for this but it´s an idea and a good one that my bf told me today.
I never thought about this possibility but it´s something to try:

Here´s the question:

Is my Dad´s business going to have a financial improvement on the financial area,for the next years?

business.gif

archergirl

Hi Deirdre,

I'm having a look at this and will try to get back to you later on today or probably later this weekend.

I have to say that it doesn't look very promising right from the start. You have asked the question during a New Moon, which is probably the worst place for the Moon to be in a horary chart.:(

But I'll take a further look, if you can bear to wait a few more days.

Best wishes,
AG:)

Deirdre

Of course i´ll wait no problem ;)

Well, this is an idea talked on the phone the day before yesterday, between me and my bf.

There´s one thinh i wanted to ask you: counscioulsly, i´ve made this question when i posted the chart,right?
But for example, by the 1st time my bf proposed that to me, i´ve already made thought in my mind asking myself if i would be able to help my Dad,or if it were really be a good idea.

So,whenever this happens to a person, what would you consider to be the 1st time that the person made that precise question? This is quite complex ...:eek:

archergirl

Hi Deirdre,

No, not that complex. ;) If you are able to record the time when you first first think of it as a good question, then do so; but if the idea comes to you, and then a little while later, after some delay, you decide, "I'll create a horary chart for this", use the time that you consciously decide to create a chart.

Technically, the 'question received' time is the time that the astrologer receives and understands the question that the querent is asking. However, when we do our own charts, there is a certain amount of flexibility involved in the asking time. Most often, it is the time when we sit down, with the question in mind, and record the time.

I'll get back to this.

archergirl

Hi Deirdre,

I've had a think about this one, and the simple answer is 'no'. You and your dad are both represented by Jupiter, as is his business (the 10th from the 4th), so we take you as the Moon instead, there in the 6th house of 'work and service'.

Jupiter is retrograde and is moving away from a trine with Saturn, ruler of the 2nd house of 'the business' money': your Dad's business taking a downturn. However, Jupiter will turn direct again to trine Saturn, indicating a turnaround. Part of Fortune also sits on the Ascendant (as it always does during a New Moon), so perhaps your Dad's business will actually be okay in the long run.

But your question is whether you can help your Dad, and the answer to that is 'no': you have *just passed* a conjunction to the Sun, which 'burns up' any of your intentions. The Moon, in fact, is sitting on top of Caput Algol, meaning that, in this query, you have 'lost your head'; in other words, it was a nice idea, but not an idea where you can have much influence. :(

Best,

Deirdre

:(

I see...well the idea was nice and with good intentions.

Th truth is that i never was into the business thing of my parents and so,as it is on my name, and when i ´ll find a job,they ´ll have to close down the business,thought...if i´ll be able to hepll him not going down...then it´s a nice thing and maybe could work!!!

Uncounsciously of course i also tought it was a "shot in the darkness" but fortunatelly as you said: after all the business will be OKAY :)

Deirdre

Here´s the chart of the probable moment i thought of that question- basically think it says the same the other chart :p

But it´s just to make sure

business2.gif