Advice on solar eclipse, Pleaaasee

JenniferThiesing

On top of mercury going retrograde, on nov 13 my natal mercury & pluto will be getting eclipsed ( in the 12th house ). It'll affect my ascendant too, which is 29 deg of scorpio. Mercury will go direct on my birthday nov 26.. in a stronnnng conjunction to my sun which is 4deg sag. Im nervous, and when me and my mom discuss it she gets all nervous. Shes a great astrologer but its hard for her to detach because Im her daughter ya know. So any advice given would be amazing, awesome, & appreciated. Pluto is also chilllin in my second house playing with my moon, venus, uranus & neptune. I feel the change coming and a new phase of life coming for sure, in the last month ive called it quits with my best friend of 8 years because I cant take the damaging effects she has on my mental. for being a best friend shes always made me feel as if im nothing. not good enough. I also just changed jobs. ( venus in virgo was sitting right on top of my midheaven) Ive been working on my self defeating attitude this year.. because im truly my own enemy . I just want some advice on what I should be prepared for . Please and thank you . I attached my chart if u would like to see. Once again THANK YOU!

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 31

JUPITERASC

On top of mercury going retrograde, on nov 13 my natal mercury & pluto will be getting eclipsed ( in the 12th house ). It'll affect my ascendant too, which is 29 deg of scorpio. Mercury will go direct on my birthday nov 26.. in a stronnnng conjunction to my sun which is 4deg sag. Im nervous, and when me and my mom discuss it she gets all nervous. Shes a great astrologer but its hard for her to detach because Im her daughter ya know. So any advice given would be amazing, awesome, & appreciated. Pluto is also chilllin in my second house playing with my moon, venus, uranus & neptune. I feel the change coming and a new phase of life coming for sure, in the last month ive called it quits with my best friend of 8 years because I cant take the damaging effects she has on my mental. for being a best friend shes always made me feel as if im nothing. not good enough. I also just changed jobs. ( venus in virgo was sitting right on top of my midheaven) Ive been working on my self defeating attitude this year.. because im truly my own enemy . I just want some advice on what I should be prepared for . Please and thank you . I attached my chart if u would like to see. Once again THANK YOU!
A thread discussing eclipses http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49115

Astrologer Celeste Teal has written a number of books including one on Eclipses :smile: Celeste Teal also provides insights re: eclipses at http://www.moonvalleyastrologer.com/eclipses/

Hello

Your mercury in scorpio means you have mind curiosity and sense of critics and contestation too. You have your own mind, sometimes rebell. So actually Mercury in sagitarius, soon back in scorpio till end of month. So talking your observations in general could be sometimes hard, and direct. You have Mars in Cancer, it means influence of moon, but open to adventures, and for you it could be only an effect of feeling.

the november 13 eclipse for analysis is like analysis of lunation, because the same day it will be new moon too, and they only separate by 3 minutes in universal time. In general your will react by tonal of your mood. First attitude could be to say NO before all decisions, and after take time to think for changing opinion. If somebody could activ your curiosity it will be good for all.
Do not worry, everything will be ok. Good luck