Mystery Event Chart

Arian Maverick

I am nearly cringing at contributing a mystery chart to the forums since the exercise has become so popular, but I promise this is not the natal chart of a famous individual--although I suppose that a child born on this date could very well grow up to be a public figure :)

I would like to see if it is possible for the community to determine the nature of an event that occurred several days ago by the chart alone. Unfortunately, I did not note the exact time the event began because it was quite unexpected as the angular Mars-Uranus conjunction may imply. I will not reveal any more for fear of giving the answer away with my prattling.

Arian Maverick

flea

Moon venus and neptune in a grand air trine. With close sextiles to Saturn and jupiter from the Moon. Jup/Saturn indicates I suppose people in high places maybe talking about considering thought of love, empathy, compassion. i would like to think so. Sun and mercury are tucked out of the way, kind of ignored by the configuration, does that mean ego and logic??

Anyway Gives somes thoughts to start.

love & light
Flea

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

Let me just say that I didn't feel much love, empathy, or compassion when this event occurred! :D

And no, it didn't involve others...

Arian Maverick

Lissa

With the Ascendant being disposed by a11th house Mercury,I can't help thinking friends were involved somehow.Not only,but Mercury was also being combust by the Sun,which makes me think about a fight with friends...Still,you said there were no others involved so perhaps another typical11th house matter..hopes,dreams,aspirations?With Mars and Uranus in the10th,I think there was something related to a job,and I believe this was an unpleasant situation;the Mars/Uranus conjunction can show an accident,or somehting you didn't expect at all.

Putting this all together...did you lose a position in a job you reallly wanted?

Arian Maverick

Putting this all together...did you lose a position in a job you reallly wanted?

No, but you are right on the money about the accident! :cool:

With this information, is it possible to tell from the chart exactly what type of accident this was?

Arian Maverick

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Did your mother get into a car accident? I ask this because, as Lissa pointed out, the Mars/Uranus conjunction takes place in the tenth house and automatically makes me think of the mother, looking around I see Mars rules the 11th house of possessions of the mother, in this house I see the combust Mercury who makes me think of traveling and thus cars being the only traveling possession your mother may have. The other planet in the fourth house ruling the third house of short-distant trips reinforces this idea, and since the fourth house is also ruled by Sol it makes me think there's no more car (end of matters) or that your father was also involved.

This is difficult not knowing who the Ascendant is...

Arian Maverick

No, this is something that I both caused and received the effects of, and it did not involve an automobile.

The accident occurred while I was completing my morning routine and did something quite foolish, injuring myself.

What was the nature of the injury?

Arian Maverick

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Okay, I'm glad to hear that there was no automobile accident. That might have been...not so good.

Beth hurt herself? Awww...

So, you started off as being Mercury, Combust, being all hazy and unclear (which could have been the source of the accident, not paying attention, early-morning "fog" as wel call it) and then after the accident you became retrograde Jupiter. Mars rules the sixth house of accidents and unfortunes, and is conjunct that fun planet we call Uranus. It's interesting that this conjunction form a T-Square going to Venus and Jupiter, both essentially weak in both accidental and essential dignities. Mars relates to burns and Venus signifies the belly of the body, but Gemini would signify anything there are two of, and unless you have a secret of having two stomachs that you would like to share...

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Arian Maverick said:
We're getting warmer! :D

I didn't burn my belly though--thank goodness!

Arian Maverick

Yay! I you burned yourself! I mean...awww... :p

Okay, going on from there. I do think the T-Square is the main focus of this. Seeing how the burn effects Venus, as I said before, and you've said it was not your belly you burned, I go for the Gemini effect wherein we find the arms and hands. Venus, a planet full of feminine energy, would result in pointing to the left side of the body, whereas a masculine planet would point to the right. So, it's the left arm or hand. If it does happen to be the hand, I don't think it would be the whole hand, so I think there would be a specific part of the hand, most likely a finger as I don't see many of the palm planets involved except for Venus, so maybe you did burn this part of your hand. So, I'm giving the part where your thumb connects to your hand to your lifeline as a possible burn area, as well as the pointer finger since this is the finger of Jupiter.