The Schumann Resonance

Carole

Hello, everyone!

I tried to create this new thread earlier but I wasn't successful for some reason. Now I am trying again and thought this was the right place to do it.

If you feel that time is speeding up, then you might be interested to know about a plausible explanation. I found this article on the following link which I thought you all could enjoy:

http://www.2012.com.au/SchumannResonance.html

And you might also like to read some more about this on this link:

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/schumann.html

Carole

Soul Friend

Well, There's a surprise. I was expecting an article regarding some past life issue and perhaps retrograde planets. :confused: I now see I was confusing the name with a an author of Astrological writing. :eek: Following the link showed info regarding 2003 but since we're past that by several years has anything else been noted since then?:59:

Carole

Soul Friend:

You are right about the date of those articles. The purpose of posting the links under Spiritual Realm was that some people around here who are interested in esoterical or metaphysical subjects (besides Astrology), can read something that so closely relates to the changes we all are noticing at every level in our existence these days.:)

We learn every day something new, don't we? William Lilly's Christian Astrology was written a few centuries ago and I wouldn't think of dismissing the valuable information in it because it's not a recently written book.

As soon as I find new information about the last effects of the Schumann Resonance, I'll post it here for those who may wish to read about them.

Carole

Soul Friend

Oh I completely see and agree with the relevance of sharing these. I guess I was just hoping something like that might have been blessed with some "Internet Luck" & that it might be noted elsewhere, but I do know the Internet can be tricky that way never giving us all that we would like. You are a credit to your signature quote and for all of us interested in what you're sharing, I thank you.

freedomlover

I stumbled onto a copy of a disk put out by "Braintrain", I think is the company. It is just a disk full of sound in the vibrational range of the Schumann Resonance. It sounds like a combination of helicopters and intense white noise. I use it with headphones to meditate. I have found it very helpful in helping me break through mental blockages, etc. I think it is supposed to align your mental vibration with that of the earth - the Schumann Resonance.

I found a link for a company that sells them:

www.lifetechnology.org/schumann.htm

Carole

This is, definitely, valuable information. These vibrations must be something like the Hemi-Sync beats created by the Monroe Institute, which are known to make the two hemispheres of the brain work in unison, and are wonderful to meditate. Thank you, thank you, Freedomlover!!!!:)

Carole

freedomlover

You are very welcome, Carole!

I used my Schumann Resonance CD again today, while I was laying on a towel on the ground. ( I thought that might make it even more effective - who knows? I did have some incredible AHA moments during and after, though)

I also found some more information on it from a Sci-forum on the web:

Everyday you admit the existance of things you cant see, feel, or touch. Radio Waves, Atoms, Bacteria, Music sound waves, etc etc
Well there is another that many do not know about and have trouble believeing exists. Its a frequency that the human mind operates at. The human mind is so incredibly powerful that the possibilities are limitless. The average human only uses 10% of thies brains full capacity at any one time. that 90% of untapped brain power. The human brain Vibrates. it creates frequencies of thought power. the higher the frequency the less powerfull your brain will be. The SCHUMANN RESONANCE - Helps meditating with a steady 7.83Hz tone. This is the resonance frequency of the Earth's magnetic field, making it a very natural meditation frequency. When your mind is at the same frequency of an object like earth you can communicate with your thoughts. Its like talking on radios, you find the same signal on your friends radio and you can communicate. The difference here is the possibilites. When you are in tune with the earth magnetic filed and are in deep meditation it is possible to create reality. Reality is relative though so its not like you think it would be. This is just the tip of the iceberg. There are sooo many different frequencies for you to tune into. This is what I believe will be used for humans to communicate psychicly in the future. although this is all really interesting and sounds almost too good to be true, its not easy to do and takes a lot of time practice and perfection. there are many techniques you can use to get various effects. This is all accomplished with energy manipulation through mind control. Scientist today dont know what energy is. We command it at will in todays world but we dont know what it is. This energy or life-force flows through the universe and is suseptable to mind controll called by many names such as, Orgone, prana, and Ki
I could go on forever about this but the best way to learn about this topic is to research it. Im not sure what the websight is exactly but you can get a program that will help you reach the SCHUMANN RESONANCE and mediate easier.
The program is called "BRAINWAVE GENERATOR"

Carole

Freedom:

About laying on the ground I only know that it's fantastic to keep you healthy. And what other place could be better to meditate?? Having this close contact with Mother Earth is wonderful.:)

I can't wait to get that CD. I have several others from the Monroe Institute, which I use in my work. They blend these bi-aural beats with classical music and the result is great.

Thank you for the additional information!

Carole

Carole

Well, I was reading that article on The Schumann Resonance again and when I finished I got a page on my screen with the title "2012 Unlimited" (the home page of the site) that had some information and links, among which it was this that took me to this article called "2008-The Disclosure". I thought of posting it here, as I didn't see any copyright signs anywhere and it's related to the subject of this thread.

There is a lot to read, but those of you that are truly interested in this kind of issues might finish the reading.:rolleyes:

Personally, I think that anything is possible as I am open to everything, so let's see how much of what is said here it will happen this year, will actually happen.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]2008 Agenda for Disclosure[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]High-status disclosures of previously suppressed information will bring the following changes in 2008:[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]

The Bush-Cheney-Clinton political clique will be removed from American public life permanently. George Bush Jnr, the 43rd President of the United States of America, will leave office several months before the end of his presidential term. Decisive announcements to this effect may be broadcast as early as January 2008.​

The identities of the hidden Khazar Zionist political bosses embedded in corporate America will be disclosed. The use these bosses have made of human clones in American political management will become common knowledge. The use made of human clones in managing European Royal families, international banking, spiritual fascism in religion, industrial militarism and political assassinations will be made clear for all to see. The fact that mind-controlled human clones have been democratically elected into national leaderships, have signed state and religious papers of moment, and have been terminated at will and substituted with others, will be revealed.​

Joseph Ratzinger, the present Pope, will be obliged to retire. Queen Elizabeth II of England will abdicate or, at the very least, will begin to withdraw from active personal involvement in Constitutional, Church of England, and international banking affairs.​

All around the world, national leaders and regimes which have political, corporate and legal connections with the American governing establishment will be removed from power. Particularly likely to benefit in this regard are Burma, France, Germany, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Pakistan, and The United Kingdom.​

The low-vibration AntiChrist energies of lies, deceit and personal greed, as channelled by the American political establishment (Republican and Democrat), will cease to be sustainable. Undetectable manipulation of the Bush-Cheney-Clinton kind will become increasingly impossible on Earth as the energetic environment of planetary cleansing and ascension raises the dominant vibrations of light throughout the planet. More information about the disintegration of the Bush White House can be found here.​

In 2008, there will be a brief, but decisive, worldwide banking collapse starting in Japan as the yen carry trade unwinds out of control. Corrupt or incompetent banks will cease to trade under their present boards and major shareholders. Particularly vulnerable in this regard are banks such as Northern Rock, Paragon, Bradford & Bingley, Alliance & Leicester, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Citibank, Morgan Stanley, Bear Stearns, New York Mellon, Credit Suisse, Al Rajhi, Banque Saudi Fransi, Leumi, Hapoalim, Japan Post and Sumitomo Mitsui. More about corrupt banking practices in the USA can be found here.​

The NESARA global prosperity programmes will be announced and activated. One of the funds involved is The Saint Germain World Trust. It contains deliverable precious metals and currencies worth upwards of one quattuordecillion USA dollars. This is $1 with forty noughts after it; ten thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, million dollars.​

Among other projects, this money will be used to buy out all oil corporations, banks and pharmaceutical cartels. And it will zero out (permanently cancel) all personal, corporate and national debts worldwide.​

The whole human population will benefit from NESARA. Earth is a most abundant planet. There is more than enough gold-backed human money currently in existence on Earth for each and every human being to be a GBP millionaire without debts of any kind. GBP = Great Britain Pound. NESARA is about sharing the resources of the planet around fairly. And NESARA is about putting benevolent banking systems in place worldwide to deliver this monetary fairness. No individual anywhere on Earth will be beyond the reach of the NESARA wealth redistribution programmes. And no individual or organisation anywhere on Earth will be able to stop it.​

NESARA will cancel all credit card, mortgage and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government corruption worldwide. Income tax will be abolished. A new 14% flat rate tax on non-essential new items will provide the necessary revenue stream for national governments. Money will cease to be spent on war, elite security and covert militarism. There will be increased benefits for senior citizens. In the USA, there will be a return to Constitutional Law at every level of the legal system.​

And in the USA, a new banking system - American Banking Central - will click into function and will involve twenty nine new banks. The Federal Reserve Board will be abolished. The Internal Revenue Service will be abolished. More about these NESARA-related changes can be found here.​

Free-energy Tesla technologies suppressed by the Bush family's corporate energy cartel will become freely known and freely available. There will be no further need to burn fossil fuels once the Tesla technologies are in place in industry, homes and vehicles.​

Things will be seen in the skies, on the surface of the Earth and inside the Earth which mainstream corporate media and mainstream western education say do not exist and cannot happen. The core signifiers of ancient mythologies will be found to be real.​

The covert interaction of several world governments with negative extraterrestrial groups will be exposed. The role of positive extraterrestrial groups in promoting the energisation of the planet and the manifestation of the NESARA process will be explained. The significance of the agriglyphs (crop circles) will become better understood. The availability of off-planet technologies for pollution control, human transport, and information retrieval will be revealed. Sonic healing machines will be released for the free use of all.The negative stargate (or interdimensional portal) in Iraq at the ancient Sumerian site of Entemenanki (the locality of the ziggurat of Marduk in ancient Babylon) will be closed.​

Books will be opened. Human histories will be corrected. Many veridical accounts of human history still exist but have been hidden away and protected for final release during this end-time. They will be released and published in many languages and will be held safe beyond the censorship of dogmatic religion. Remote viewing of suppressed texts in closed libraries will become common. Extraterrestrial text-energy reading technologies, along with manuscript reconstitution and multiplication techniques will become available.​

It will become evident that no history, no experience and no exchange can ever be totally destroyed. Everything that has ever happened still exists perfectly in its original energy pattern. With extraterrestrial and spiritual technologies, past histories anywhere and anywhen can be comprehensively restored and published. Every event that has ever taken place can be retrieved, reproduced and replayed in sound, vision, tactuality and multiple sensation. During 2008 this will begin to be understood. More information about positive extraterrestrials and the Higher Evolution can be found here.​

During 2008 more young people and old people, inside and outside world governments, will speak the truth with greater energy, greater clarity and less fear than ever before in human history. And their words will be heard, preserved and multiplied beyond the reach of establishment suppression. They will tell of many things from their own personal experience. They will tell of Earth changes to come and they will tell of Earth changes past. They will tell of how freak weather conditions in the USA, and earthquakes in Japan, have been deliberately man-made by covert government agencies. They will tell of the fate of the thousands of missing children worldwide. They will tell how diseases such as Ebola, AIDS, SARS, H5N1 and Morgellons were the results of deliberate bioterrorism by government agencies seeking to reduce the world's population. More information about the Morgellons mystery can be found here.​

On the web, a new democratic social encyclopedia to replace Wikipedia will arise. Unlike Wikipedia, this will be constructed in such a way that security, corporate and Zionist misinformers will be unable to manipulate its content. Truth will become clean and free for all.​

Into this climate of disclosure will emerge the greatest discloser of all - the long expected World Teacher of The Aquarian Age. Called variously The Imam Mahdi, The Fifth Buddha, The Messiah, Krishna, or The Christ, The World Teacher and his team of spiritual masters will disclose openly the diseases of past history and the healing of the present. And the World Teacher - no surprise here - will not be a religious figure.​

This story of what is to happen in 2008 is the biggest story in the history of human civilisation on this planet. It is too big a story to be handled accurately by the corporate mainstream media. The news will be broken, initially, though Indymedia, alternative news, and progressive spirituality sites on the web. But most of all, the story will be discovered in personal experience. As more and more people learn the spiritual exercises of meditation, invocation, affirmation and dream management, more and more people will break free, see clearly and speak openly of that which is to come.
The dark is crumbling. Thirteen millennia of elite-led disinformation are coming to an end. Disclosure is light. Disclosure is change. Disclosure is free.​

>> Full text, background and links at:​

[/FONT]
This is interesting.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]2012 Unlimited philosophy[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]1. Humanity and Planet Earth are currently going through a huge consciousness and reality perception.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]2. The Mayan civilization of Central America was and is the most advanced in relation to time-science knowledge. Their main calendar is the most accurate on the planet. It has never erred. They actually have 22 calendars in total, covering the many timing cycles in the Universe and Solar System. Some of these calendars are yet to be revealed.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]3. The Mayan fifth world finished in 1987. The sixth world starts in 2012. So we are currently "between worlds". This time is called the "Apocalypse" or revealing. This means the real truth will be revealed. It is also the time for us to work through "our stuff" individually and collectively.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]4. The Mayan sixth world is actually blank. This means it is up to us, as co-creators, to start creating the new world and civilization we want now.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]5. The Mayans also say that by 2012-[/FONT]

- we will have gone beyond technology as we know it.
- we will have gone beyond time and money.
- we will have entered the fifth dimension after passing through the fourth dimension
- Planet Earth and the Solar System will come into galactic synchronization with the rest of the Universe.
- Our DNA will be "upgraded" (or reprogrammed) from the centre of our galaxy. (Hunab Ku)

[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]"Everbody on this planet is mutating. Some are more conscious of it than others. But everyone is doing it" - Extraterrestrial Earth Mission.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]6. In 2012 the plane of our Solar System will line up exactly with the plane of our Galaxy, the Milky Way. This cycle has taken 26,000 years to complete. Virgil Armstrong also says that two other galaxies will line up with ours at the same time. A cosmic event![/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]7. Time is actually speeding up (or collapsing). For thousands of years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been 7.83 cycles per second, The military have used this as a very reliable reference. However, since 1980 this resonance has been slowly rising. It is now over 12 cycles per second! This mean there is the equalivant of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours. [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Another intrepetation is - we, or rather Consciousness have been down this same road seven times before over the last 16 billion years. Each of these cycles of Creation runs 20 times faster than the last one. The same amount of Creation is paced 20 times tighter. This is why time seems to be going so fast. It is not "time" but Creation itself that is accelerating. [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif](see Mayan Calendar Central)[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]8. During the Apocalypse or the time "between worlds" many people will be going through many personal changes. The changes will be many and varied. It is all part of what we came here to learn or experience. Examples of change could be- relationships coming to an end, change of residence or location, change of job or work, shift in attitude or thinking etc.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]9. Remember, in any given moment we are making small and large decisions. Each decision is based on LOVE or FEAR. Choose love, follow your intuition, not intellect and follow your passion or "burning inner desire." Go with the flow.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]10. Thought forms are very important and affect our everyday life. We create our reality with thought forms. If we think negative thoughts of others this is what we attract. If we think positive thoughts we will attract positive people and events. So be aware of your thoughts and eliminate the unnecessary negative or judgemental ones.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]11. Be aware that most of the media is controlled by just a few. Use discernment! Look for the hidden agendas. Why is this information being presented to you? What is "their" real agenda? Is it a case of problem­reaction­solution? Do "they" create a problem so that "we" react and ask for a fix, then "they" offer their solution? The "solution is what "they" really wanted in the first place.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]12. Remember almost nothing happens by accident. Almost all "events" are planned by some agency or other. Despite this, it is a very exciting time to be alive![/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]The truth shall set you free![/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Are you feeling the Quickening?[/FONT]

The Shift of the Ages has already begun!
[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Ancient prophecies predicted it. Indigenous traditions honor it.[/FONT]

Changes within the Earth are affecting our sleep patterns, relationships, the ability to regulate your immune system and your perception of time. We are living a process of initiation that was demonstrated over 2,000 years ago, preparing you to accept tremendous change within your body.

That change is happening now.

[/FONT]
SOME POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF THE CHANGES

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]* Migraine headaches, tiredness[/FONT]

* Electrical sensations in the limbs and spinal column

* Cramps in the muscular networks

* Flu like symptoms

* Intense dreams.

* The human body will become more sensitive as a result of the new vibrations.

* The resonance of Earth

[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]has been 7.8Hz for thousands of years. Since 1980 it has risen to over 12Hz.[/FONT]

This means that 16 hours now equate to a 24 hour day. Time is speeding up!

* The physical body has already begun to change. A new light body is being created.

* Our DNA is being re-programmed from the Universe (as predicted in the Mayan Prophecy).
We are going from 2 strand back to 12 strand DNA.
* Greater intuitive and healing abilities will emerge.
* Eyes will become cat like in order to adjust to the new atmosphere and light.
* All newly born children will probably be telepathic at birth.
* All plagues of the 90's, including AIDS will be gone.

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carole

Last edited:

Derestanne

Carole,

This information is positively staggering! If true, this Year (2008) marks the biggest turning point in 13,000 earth years! THAT SURE WORKS FOR ME!!!

I am sending this Info. to other Forums I'm involved with and everyone on my Email list is getting this tonight!

Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU! for Posting this WORLD CLASS REPORT!

Derestanne

Carole,

PS: And if it's true, I chalk it up to the Jupiter - Pluto Conjunction in Capricorn!

"Change Is Inevitable; Growth Is Optional"

Carole

Athan:

I am glad you found it interesting.:)

Derestanne:

If this turned out to be true, it would be just great!!! Wouldn't it be? That NESARA plan sounds like a perfect solution to our problems. However, it doesn't seem to consider that people have different levels of ability to healthfully keep their goods from running like water through their fingers.

I guess they will have an answer to this if we are going to live in a world where everyone will have the resources equally apportioned.:rolleyes: Or...Could it go without saying that everyone will undergo an accelerated spiritual growth that deprives them from all the negative traits they have been controlled by for so long?

I was reading this headline earlier on the BBC news page: "Diana said 'Queen would abdicate'....Princess Diana claimed the Queen would abdicate in April 1996, her former lawyer has told her inquest."

Synchronicity.

Ohh, and we must pay attention to that opposition between Uranus and Saturn that will start this year also! The new establishment against the old one, I say.

Carole

Last edited:

Derestanne

Carole said:
...That NESARA plan sounds like a perfect solution to our problems. However, it doesn't seem to consider that people have different levels of ability to healthfully keep their goods from running like water through their fingers. I guess they will have an answer to this if we are going to live in a world where everyone will have the resources equally apportioned.:rolleyes: Or...Could it go without saying that everyone will undergo an accelerated spiritual growth that deprives them from all the negative traits they have been controlled by for so long? Carole

Once again Carole, I agree with you. You are on the mark! And I do think the NESARA Plan will work regardless of the current deficiencies in human understanding about personal and planetary economy.

I think that the necessary education is happening already in several stages. People worldwide are realizing they must change their lifestyles to better protect Our Environment. To do this requires more intelligent consumption habits, particularly of "non-renewable" resources to protect sensitive environmental systems. We should now see greater efforts made!

As for "money slipping through fingers" we can blame this on the Education System which has been kept intentionally poor so that low income people are left vulnerable to being manipulated and exploited by big business and the banking system. When I was in school in 1960's America we were taught nothing about balancing a checkbook! Decades later, after a virtual "Act Of Congress and God" the schools finally were forced to teach basic household finances. Unfortunately, much of what is taught now is watered down and still doesn't adequately prepare the young for the loan sharks and professional hustlers of the real world.

We also have a social system that tolerates and encourages waste and personal irresponsibility. People will finally wake up and realize that leading a successful life is a matter of accepting personal responsibility and of consistently standing against social systems that are indifferent or corrupt.

I will agree that there is still a prevalent "victim mentality" particularly among middle age and elderly inner city citizens. Arguably, some people are perhaps too hardened and cynical to change their thinking. After decades of exploitation and being fed mostly lies, I find this understandable. Once the Pluto in Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius generations find their rightful places in society, we will see a world population who are "nobody's fools!".

Arian Maverick

When I was in school in 1960's America we were taught nothing about balancing a checkbook! Decades later, after a virtual "Act Of Congress and God" the schools finally were forced to teach basic household finances. Unfortunately, much of what is taught now is watered down and still doesn't adequately prepare the young for the loan sharks and professional hustlers of the real world.

I graduated high school only last year, and I was never taught how to balance a checkbook either!

I believe that practical skills such as these are only taught in the lower-level math classes, and I wouldn't be surprised if they no longer were taught even there since the core material taught in classrooms has changed drastically, what with college becoming something like the thirteenth through sixteenth grades.

Needless to say, I'm very interested in changes that will hopefully occur in the public education system as well as in so-called "institutions of higher learning."

My personal gripes aside, I too enjoyed the article immensely and have shared it with others :)

Once the Pluto in Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius generations find their rightful places in society, we will see a world population who are "nobody's fools!".

Heck, yes! :13:

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Sivitri

My my!! what a great event we are going to be witnessing in this world... Lets sit and watch the world change before our very eyes!! Hurrah!

Carole

Ohh, yes!! You may sit and watch.:) Some of us here will keep going as we watch. The world has been changing since the beginning anyway...and much faster for the last two centuries.

Carole

flea

I noted the electrical sensations in the limbs and spine. I have been feeling this especially when I do meditative or bodywork or yoga. It has been increasing in level over the last year.

Has anyone else noticed a kind of buzzing spreading through the body, or just sitting in the legs for a while and then leaving. It doesn't feel physicial, it does feel like it is on a much more subtle level.

Cheers and thanks for the links something to ponder

Flea X

Carole

I have felt those electrical sensations along my spine and on my palms, when I meditate. Another thing that I have noticed is a buzzing sound all around me, as static electricity but it gets very intense sometimes. I used to hear sounds like soft flute music that seemed to flow from somewhere, but at around 2:00 a.m. when everything is silent where I live. I kept hearing that for about three months, the same music every time at the same late hour. Now I hear this continual buzzing sound. I even had my ears checked to see if there was something wrong with them, but everything was normal.

I know that some of us can "feel" our own vibration and that changes in the frequency of that vibration can be perceived as well.

Carole