PDA

View Full Version : Surgery date

gailkg
04-11-2007, 06:30 AM
I would like to operate (cosmetic surgery) on my left eye (female) next week and the planets are as following

Asc Taurus with Venus
Sun in Aries in the 12th
Moon in Aries in the 12th 22degrees away from Sun
Saturn in Cancer in 3rd
Mars in Aquarius with North Node in 10th
Jupiter retrograde in the 7th aspected by Venus in Taurus
Mercury in Pisces in the 11th

The first and 12th houses seem strong with 8th being empty. Only jupi is retro.

Please let meknow your thoughts. thanks

AquarianEssence
04-11-2007, 05:18 PM
You would want to avoid Moon in the sign ruling the surgery. Left eye, ruled by Sun in a woman puts Moon in the sign of Sun's exaltation, but not sign ruled. You said Saturn in Cancer but you mean Leo, correct?. That would put Moon trine to Saturn, correct? I've read you should avoid any aspect to Saturn but a trine would be necessary if you needed to creat boundaries or limits of some sort. Does Saturn in Leo describe what you hope to accomplish with the surgery to the Leo eye? If so, then this is probably a good aspect. You don't mention any degrees but I looked at the 15th and 16th and see no discordant aspects for anyone. Looks like a great time.

gailkg
04-12-2007, 01:01 AM
Thank you very very much. The surgery is planned for next week thursday, the 19th in the a.m when the Ascendant is in Taurus. Coicidentally in my natal chart moon and saturn are in Leo with saturn retrograde.

astro.teacher
04-12-2007, 01:15 AM
Aries as the Sign of the Moon (ruling the Head) should be avoided.

gailkg
04-12-2007, 01:19 AM
My ascendant also happen to be taurus same as the asc during time of surgery

Draco
04-12-2007, 05:27 AM
It would have been so much better to have provided the data for the time and place at which the operation is set to take place.

gailkg
04-12-2007, 06:56 AM
SIngapore. thanks

Draco
04-12-2007, 07:58 AM
:p Yes, okay, but on what date and at what time?

AquarianEssence
04-12-2007, 09:24 AM
You said Moon in Aries in your initial post so I was looking at the 15-16th. Moon is on Taurus on the 19th. At 9am your time it is 22* ahead of the Sun, Moon at 20Taurus in the 12th applying square to Neptune which fits not being specific and clear. Is 9am the scheduled time?

Sun, ruling that eye is in his favorite sign as an honored guest of Mars, ruling the face, is trine Pluto who workes with Mars as the surgeon. This speaks well of the date. Traditional astrology says no harsh aspects from the Moon but I've seen some work ok. For example, Moon in Taurus, liking beautiful things, square Neptune who lacks hard edges and clear boundaries, also liking beautiful things could be good for not being excessive or vague, erasing anything fuzzy. We call a square debilitating but they are often useful and empowering. Moon sq. Neptune could also represent an anesthesia used to block pain, not a problem unless you're allergic.

Mars, the surgeon is making a square to Venus ruling the ascendant but at 9:07 ascendant changes to Gemini giving Mercury reign. He's making a nice trine to Jupiter. So even if it's scheduled for 9, not likely it will begin until it changes signs.