Uranus and Pluto transits together

Yoi

Anyway, I've been looking at my future transits and boy do I have a real doozy. There are 3 major transits occuring at the same time.

Natal Venus, Capricorn, 8th house

Transit 1: Pluto, conjunct natal Venus
Transit 2: Saturn, Libra, 5th house, square natal Venus
Transit 3: Uranus, Aries, 11th house, square natal Venus

Ouch. Man this is going to be painful. Fortunately the Saturn transit will disappear in a few months but the Uranus square looks like it will last nearly as long as the Pluto transit! On the bright side of things Pluto will be trine Mars and Jupiter so that might bring energy (Mars) and luck (Jupiter) to help deal with Venus-Saturn-Uranus-Pluto! On the other hand, it might just help fan the flames...

So has anyone had the experience of dealing with Pluto and Uranus transitting the same personal planet at the same time? What sort of things happen and how do you deal with it?

Carole

Yoi:

Which house is ruled by Venus in your chart?

Transiting Pluto in conjunction with your natal Venus can bring out power issues in love relationships. Very often, new love relationships could start, which become really intense and may end up pretty bad. During this conjunction you could be also stalked by someone who is obssessed with you, so watch out for sexual harassment or manipulation. In the sex department, the sexual drive is usually very strong with this transit...and you may feel attracted and/or involved in S&M, bondage, and that type of things.

Transiting Saturn square your natal Venus may cause relationships to cool off and that you feel somehow unpopular. Your peers pressure could make you get involved with the wrong type of people. Marriages may break up and you may be financially restricted.

Transiting Uranus square your natal Venus may bring conflicts between your need for freedom and the need for relationships, which may ignite a sudden break up. You may have an "on and off" type of relationship, or a long distance one, or suddenly feel as if your social environment has changed radically. Stability in all sorts of relationships is hard to get now.

Yes, it looks like you'll have a hard ride concerning your values, relationships, money, etc., but remember that there are always other planets transiting at the same time that may temper these excessive energies. Get ready to learn some valuable lessons, though, as this is one of the purposes of what we call the "bad transits".

Carole.

Last edited:

Sag Moon

Watch out where money matters are concerned also.

With Sa Sq. Ve there is always the risk of loss through shadowy ventures.

It sounds that you might fall for a gold digger or someone that is of that character will walk into your life.

Will never know without seeing what the chart rulers are with the above mentioned info.

I have much to look forward to when Pluto moves into Cap and Uranus into Aries which will trigger all Aries points for me.

Good fortune and be alert when the transits occur. Most outer planets all one can do is float along with them.

AquariusMoon

I just got through with Pluto trine Jupiter while Uranus was squaring my Sun, so kind of similar. My advice - focus on the Pluto/Jupiter/Mars stuff. That is great energy for initiating new things! Opportunities will come your way, so focus on those things. You may be so busy with the Pluto/Jupiter/Mars stuff that you won't have time for the Uranus/Venus stuff anyway, but with Uranus you never can tell!

Last edited:

Yoi

Thanks for the replies!

Venus rules the 6th house in my chart with its cusp in Libra so I guess there will be upheaval at work as well. Poor Taurus is intercepted in the 12th house.

Sag Moon: Ha, ha - I'm not rich so the prospective golddigger is going to be very disappointed. I'm female though - what do you call a male golddigger? A gigalo?

Carole

Yoi:

With Venus ruling your 6th house you well could have to deal with some uncomfortable situations in the work environment. You could also experience some type of restrictions or that your co-workers keep their distance from you for some reason. You may have unpredictable circumstances at work and a period of financial limitations and/or loss. Transiting Uranus squaring natal Venus can sometimes indicate some kidney problems, so watch your health.

Good luck!

Carole

Hi,

I feel very unsettled as transiting pluto is squaring natal pluto (i have pluto conjunct asc in natal chart) and now is bigining transiting uranus opposing asc (natal uranus in 1st house) and squaring MC!
And saturn square saturn! Don't you find normal that i sense this time as a very challenging one?
thank you very much for your time

Joanna

Carole

Joanna:

It could be very positive or very negative, of course, depending on how conscious you have become and how much you have achieved until now. In case you haven't learned the lessons you needed to learn, Pluto will be forcing you to deeply examine yourself, to transform and eliminate what is no longer useful or pleasant in your life. You'll probably be facing important changes, according to the house transited and the sign where natal Pluto is placed. If you are properly prepared, then you'll be able to make necessary changes around you without problems, imprinting your mark on the world, and get rid of negative patterns of behaviour.
Uranus will make you feel rebelious, and may wreak havoc in your personal relationships. Confrontations with people around you are very possible as you feel the need to break free from restrictive/opressive situations. You may feel more irritable and act on impulses more than normal now. For this reason, you must be very careful since you may throw away important things under this influence. Just watch for compulsive behaviour and try not to make sudden decisions.
Saturn is the taskmaster, so it forces people to face their responsibilities and obligations. It will make you realise your past mistakes and push you to take the steps to correct them. Some lack of confidence is usual when transiting Saturn square natal Saturn, but it's a good moment to adjust or change anything that is not working as it should regarding goals and projects started seven years ago.

Good Luck!!

Carole

Draco

I seldom consider the transpersonals, as the kind of astrology I like requires the full scheme of dignities and debilities, and I feel that the transpersonals come into their own in mundane astrology.

However, I notice that transitting retrograde Pluto in my eleventh happens to be exactly trine my Leo Moon in the sixth right now, but I don't know whether this might be described as a 'hairy' transit.

Any of you transpersonal observers have any suggestions as to what the significance of this may be?

The Moon is the ruler of my sixth, and is easily the most troublesome planet in my chart, as it is peregrine and comes from a square of Mars. Mars is very powerful in my chart, being in it's domicile, triplicity and term, but although the Moon, being in Mars' term and face, is fond of the war planet, Mars in Scorpio, the sign of the Moon's fall, positively despises the Moon, and so my Moon coming from a square of Mars, has suffered something of a whip-lashing, which is all the more hurtful to the Moon as she is quite fond of Mars.

So as the Moon is the most troublesome planet in my chart, and present within and ruling the sixth house of illness, disorder and 'the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune', then is this partile aspect of Pluto a cause for concern?

Carole

Draco:

Transiting Pluto trine natal Moon usually brings a deeper understanding of your personal life and an awareness of how the feelings of others truly affect you. It's a good time to relate to other people at a more profound level. It may be opportune for changes in intimate relationships, in the home, family, etc. At a more mundane level, it may be the time for remodelling a house or organise a garage sale to get rid of items which are not useful anymore.

With your Moon ruling the 6th house you are likely to experience deeper cooperation with people you work with. There is also a possibility for digestive problems.

Carole