Im new at this, Questions on T-square neptune virgo midheaven

tsquare

Hi, Im quite new to astrology, and new here as well. and Ive so far found it facinating, although I like to keep it a secret in local quaters till I get my feet wet enough and waterproof, so at the most I have questions especialy on this t square I found in my chart using sidreal on astrolog. I have used tropical before but this to me seems more right and im glad i found it. The t square is neptune in sagitarius, first house-opposition- to venus in Gemini, seventh house. And both those two planets square the midheaven. From what ive read tsquares are tough and this one caught my attention right away after just reading some aspect material on the net that I just searched for at random astrology sights. It seems to me to be realy dominate in my chart by the fact that the midheaven is involved and That 3 of my planets pluto mars and saturn are in the 10th house with mars and pluto conjunction (yikes!) and both at squares with my sun and mercury
in cancer. Chorion is in there too somewhere with sextile to my sun and mercury......... I Could go on forever with all of this but Im just trying to put it all together lately this has all become so overwealming like something is sucking me dry. I cant handle alot of human contact, Im having alot of weird changes in my visual fields and personality that are odd real strange psychic vibes with pains and then waves of euphoria, flashes of auras one minute out of body experiences, walls bending when I breath then the next minute personalities flood me from all angles in my psychie, also ive been having alot of memories flood me that dont seem like they are mine but they come with pains real physical pains as well, I get the feeling that I am being monitored or something watched. When I was a kid I used to have out of body experiences and out of mind experiences and I always thought everyone else could do it and was really hard on myself when I lost those abilities. But it was never how it is now, like its getting really loud. It seems I need to somehow handle (Get under my own controll) this tsquare in order to handle the neptune in my first house in sagitarus so that my conjunction which I love,between my assendent on the first in scorpio and Uranus in the 12th and all its trines between the sun and mercury can help to cool off those squares sun and mercury in cancer in the 8th house and mars pluto in the 10th house. They are giving me alot of trouble and inner psycic warfare its all quite introverting. I am absolutly positive that someone out there knows so...so....so much more then I do, and that all the above may be 100% wrong and or off the mark I am very new to astrology, and Any help in reading this chart would be more then apreciated. I hope this all wasnt too muddled up for ya guys, things have been odd.
07/22/1982 Dickinson ND 6:52 DST
lat and long are on graphic if needed
I am also including a link to the rest of the info that came with chart I dont know if it is helpfull or not.
Once again Hi, Please, and Thank you!
below is the info.
http://www.zodiacal.com/cgi-bin/bridge.pl?astrolog%20-R%20-e%20-s%20-c%200%20qb%2007%2022%201982%206:52%201%20-7%20102:46W%2046:54N%20-os%201175658547.txt
and this is the chart.
http://www.zodiacal.com/cgi-bin/bridge.pl?astrolog%20-R%20-Xr%20-w%20-Xb%20-s%20-c%200%20qb%2007%2022%201982%205:52%200%20-7%20102:46W%2046:54N%20-Xo%201175687808.bmp

tsquare

oops....cant get links to work. not sure what im doing yet fully.
learning.
here's picture

Attachments

• newchart.gif
    newchart.gif
    19.6 KB · Views: 48

tsquare

And here are the aspects.

Astrolog 5.40 chart for Thu Jul 22, 1982 5:52am (ST +7:00 GMT) 102:46W 46:54N
Placidus Houses.

T-Square from Mid: 5Vir05 to Ven: 7Gem02 and Nep: 0Sag19

1: Sun (Can) Squ (Lib) Jupiter - orb: +2:27' - power: 11.10
2: Sun (Can) Con (Can) Mercury - orb: +3:58' - power: 10.08
3: Sun (Can) Tri [Sco] Uranus - orb: +1:53' - power: 9.18
4: Moon (Can) Sex (Vir) Saturn - orb: +1:21' - power: 8.47
5: Mars (Vir) Con (Vir) Pluto - orb: +1:06' - power: 8.43
6: Sun (Can) Sex (Tau) Chiron - orb: +1:44' - power: 7.90
7: Mercury (Can) Squ (Vir) Pluto - orb: -0:39' - power: 7.26
8: Venus (Gem) Squ (Vir) Midheaven - orb: -1:57' - power: 7.21
9: Sun (Can) Squ (Vir) Pluto - orb: -4:37' - power: 6.77
10: Mercury (Can) Squ (Vir) Mars - orb: -1:45' - power: 6.00
11: Venus (Gem) Tri (Lib) Jupiter - orb: -0:14' - power: 5.80
12: Neptune [Sag] Sex (Vir) Pluto - orb: +0:35' - power: 5.42
13: Sun (Can) Squ (Vir) Mars - orb: -5:43' - power: 4.57
14: Mars (Vir) Sex [Sag] Neptune - orb: +1:41' - power: 4.32
15: Chiron (Tau) Tri (Vir) Midheaven - orb: +2:28' - power: 3.88
16: Neptune [Sag] Squ (Vir) Midheaven - orb: -4:46' - power: 3.19
17: Uranus [Sco] Opp (Tau) Chiron - orb: -3:37' - power: 2.90
18: Mercury (Can) Sex (Tau) Chiron - orb: -2:14' - power: 2.83
19: Uranus [Sco] Con (Sco) Ascendant - orb: +5:56' - power: 2.29
20: Mercury (Can) Tri [Sco] Uranus - orb: +5:51' - power: 0.98
21: Mercury (Can) Squ (Lib) Jupiter - orb: +6:25' - power: 0.67
22: Mars (Vir) Con (Vir) Saturn - orb: +6:41' - power: 0.45
23: Sun (Can) Tri (Sco) Ascendant - orb: +7:49' - power: 0.34
24: Venus (Gem) Opp [Sag] Neptune - orb: -6:43' - power: 0.32

wilsontc

Staff member
Wrong time zone, to tsquare

tsquare,

You set the wrong time zone in Astrolog, so you have the wrong chart...no matter which astrological system you use. This is actually good, because what you describe is NOT someone with most of their planets at the top of their chart (outer world). People with all their planets at the top of their chart are out and about, interacting with those around them, leaving their inner world behind and only focusing on what they can see outside themselves. This is NOT your experience:

I cant handle alot of human contact, Im having alot of weird changes in my visual fields and personality that are odd real strange psychic vibes with pains and then waves of euphoria, flashes of auras one minute out of body experiences, walls bending when I breath then the next minute personalities flood me from all angles in my psychie, also ive been having alot of memories flood me that dont seem like they are mine but they come with pains real physical pains as well, I get the feeling that I am being monitored or something watched. When I was a kid I used to have out of body experiences and out of mind experiences...

These are the experiences of someone with an intense INNER focus, who wants to get in touch with who they are on the inside and experience deep inner awareness of everything inside themselves. So, since your description doesn't match up with your chart...either your chart is wrong...or astrology is wrong. As mentioned, I'm pleased to report that your chart is wrong! ;)

Since you are new to astrology, do NOT use Astrolog. Astrolog is VERY confusing for beginners (and those not so beginners! ;) ). Instead, use http://www.astro.com. And if you REALLY want to use Astrolog type functions, astro.com has a special Astrolog section that creates real Astrolog charts...which DON'T require guessing the time! :)

So, let's look at your REAL chart, based on your first posting (6:52 AM time, not the "5:52 AM" time you posted secondly). Using Placidus ;) you have Saturn (duty, also structure) conjunct (energy is combined with) Mars (being) conjunct Pluto (transformation, also power, occult) conjunct Jupiter (expansion, also knowledge) conjunct Nadir (inner world). So you have VERY intense inner world experience of trying to structure who you are in a powerful, occult, knowing way. This energy squares (energy needs to be combined with) Mercury (thinking/daily work) conjunct Sun (self-expression) focused in the 12th house (spirituality). So this energy needs to be combined with a routine of thinking in your spiritual self-expression. "Spirituality" is defined as the breaking down of boundaries around us: making it challenging to know where we stop and the world begins. Now let's stop there and think about this: a deep inner power needs to be combined with a blending into everything around you. That kind of describes it all, right? ;)

So what's so special about now that's kicking this stuff into "high gear"? Well, transiting (planets in the sky) Pluto is conjuncting Neptune (spirituality), so that activates your "spirituality"...and Pluto is sextile (energy goes easily with) that inner energy, so the power flows easily deep within you through Neptune. And that causes some STRONG energy, as you know! So ride it out, USE the energy to get in touch with your deep inner self, and take advantage of this time to develop and control (Pluto is also about control) your inner power.

Powerfully,

Tim

tsquare

:38:yeah oops screwed that up, thought I had it right but I didnt. I subtracted 7 from the time zone instead off adding 7 to mountain time to get the GMT That and probably alot of other things there, time to get analitical. The time I posted was 6:52 at daylight savings time. Your absolutely 100% right its not a good idea to guess the time. Funny thing was I really thought I had it right:).
Sorry if I wasted anyones time and Ill try to make sure I get things right next time before i ask any questions I have alot of light studing to do. Since this was my first post here, do I leave this here for now or do I remove it, I dont mind either way. Im gonna surf these forums and try to pick up some know how.

Thanks Tim for the correction and even a look at the real chart I didnt expect that after such a flub on my part.

starlink

Re: Wrong time zone, to tsquare

Hi Tsquare! Well, Tim is right and now you end up with an Ascendant in Leo and the Sun, it's ruler, in the 12th house at 29.23 degrees, which is a critical degree. This in itself is a rest-less degree. This Sun is highly sensitive and with the square to Pluto-Mars-Jupiter conjunction strongly energized. These planets being situated in your 3rd house shows how much mental power/energy is going on here and how mentally highstrung you can become because of this square. This is not easy to live with as you wrote. The ruler of your Stellium in the 3rd house is Venus in Cancer so all the energy has to be expressed in an emotional way, in the 11th house, the house of friends (amongst other things), hence your trouble with friends or making friends. Also, ruler of the 7th (the others), Uranus, squares your Moon, again an indication of emotional conflict and separations with others. But why is this so? I have noticed that your Venus forms a mystical rectangle with the ruler of the 8th house, Neptune, Mars&Pluto and the MC. And Venus makes the opposition to your 8th house ruler Neptune (deception or disappointment through friends.You are clearly different from other people and able to absorb their emotions, thoughts, feelings. The 12th house ruler trines the 8th house ruler. This Moon-Neptune trine is exceptionally sensitive to the environment. It is not easy to live with this as you have already noticed. I have heard of cases like yours before. People who feel the pain of others, the anguish etc.
You must find a way to defend yourself against this so you will not suffer because of all those powerful energies you absorb. Meditate on it and develop your inner strength. Pluto will help you, as Tim pointed out.

tsquare

Thanks Starlink, :) I would have never noticed that square but it fits me quite right. The deceptive friend, friends, thing has been a recurent theme so far in my life.
Now I just have to find out how that theme is expresing itself and if its somehow-loosly put- karmic related.these things seem to be linked together chains projected on the future from the past and experienced in the present and slightly introverting. It really seems to be, I havent thought of some of this in years or how the events really tied together. Its like I pull the events in reocuringly and it may be a fixed additude I have that I am unaware I have as of yet thats causing it to repeat itself. Burried emotions and unforgiveness are suspect. It seems we often pull in that which we reject even things like hate when its reactionary. THe whole square that you speak of seems Like a whole event unto itself to my or repeating events often subtle the bamn. some loose ends are starting to tie from what you and Tim a have put together . Im not puting the patterns together but it seems that the chart is starting to tell its oun tale in a way and coming together on its own. The more points of view the better. Im getting some good insights and a few things are going whirrrrrrrrr Click. instead of whirrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks