The Tsunami in the Solomon Islands

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi everyone. i guess you've heard about the tsunami in the Solomon Islands. I wanted to post my event chart for this but (for some reason) this isn't going well. So here is the data: Date: 02/04/2007 Local time: 07:39 GMT 20:39. Sid. time 19:05 Chart cast for HONIARA, Solomon Islands. Lat 09.27S and long. 159.57E. the ascendant is 29:40 Aries- the anaretic or fated degree. firstly i notice that the moon is approaching fullness across H6/H12 axis..sickness, daily affairs, work and confinements, secret sorrows.The sabian symbol for the sun is "A flight of wild geese in triangular formation". The sab. sym. for the moon is :The dawn of a new day reveals everything changed". So the event itself is ruled by a late degree of Mars (nothing can be done about the matter... Mars is sep. from a conjunction with Neptune, the natural ruler of oceans, opposite a debilitated Saturn (earth) in the fourth house of endings. this describes the eathquake that precipitated the disaster.With saturn and venus (in earthy Taurus(H1) tightly square, there will be adversities to overcome and females especially will suffer. the sabian symbol for venus is " a woman airing an old bag through an open window" (going about their daily domestic business.fortuna , in H6 ,is trine to Neptune and will trine Mars (on the cusp of H11-humanitarian groups) so maybe help will arrive and some good can come from this..help to rebuild?The sabian symbol for Mars is " an ancient pottery bowl full of fresh violets"- to ward off the stench of death and disease? or a symbol of the forthcoming burial rites?. The tight cluster of Uranus, NN, Mercury in watery pisces in H11 suggests a <wake up call> to compassion and humanitarianism in idealistic pisces. Mercury there suggests there will be communication problems, moving toward a square with Jupiter in H8 (shared resources)- perhaps the true extent is not being relayed to the public- indeed by 19:00 hours Australian time there were still no images on TV..and the original estimate of 20 or so lost lives may prove to be wrong.Pluto stationed today on the H9 cusp- something here we need to LEARN? It is the House of foreign affairs...and matters at a distance... The midpoints tell the story too:
Moon trine midpoint Sat/uranus- tensions and strains- sudden release of energies...Merc Conjunct mp sun/neptune- confusion-the unexpected. Merc cj. midpoint Merc/uranus- sudden disruptions to communications. Mercury cj midpoint merc/nnode- a fated event...merc cj midpoint of merc/uran- sudden upheavals. Nept cj midpoint NN and MC-losses through water..pluto square mp sun/uranus -tragic experiences, great suffering. NNode square midpoint sun/saturn- sickness and suffering. Mc cj midpoint mars/pluto: misfortune to face overwhelming force without power- danger through the intervention of a higher power... I am wondering if the moons approaching opposition to the sun is suggesting the matter has not yet culminated...as the seismologists are suggesting, the matter may not be yet concluded.... Lillyjgc

AquarianEssence

Here is the exact location and time for the largest quake:
80quakeSolomonISLWRIGC1A.jpg

Here is a map with meridian and rising lines:
quakemap.jpg

The black line that goes up the east side of Australia and right through the epicenter area is Juno's rising line. She seems to be the star here rather than Moon, Sun or Uranus. Vertex was 17Pisces, the solstice point of the coming full Moon still nearly 3/4 day away at that time. Juno sits at the midpoint of Pluto and Chiron's meridian lines.

In almost every quake chart I've looked at Moon was out of bounds. This is one of the rare occasions where all planets are in bounds. Apparantly this quake was rare in another way. This particular area hasn't had a quake greater than 7 since the early part of the 20th century involving these plates.

Another perculiar thing is that 22 minutes after this quake as I sat quietly before my computer in Kalamazoo, Michigan I felt a sudden strong jolt like I'd been just pushed toward my right (easterly) a few inches. It was such a strong sensation that I was slightly light headed for a minute or so, kind of disoriented. I had no idea yet about this quake but when I read about it I got to wondering if there was any way I could feel it that far away. I found the caculator page on the USBS site to calculate how long it would take the p waves to reach this far. Sure enough, my clock which was 21:01UT was within a minute of how long it would have taken. My clock could be out of sink up to a minute. I've never experienced a sensation like this. Many years ago there was a small quake in the next state south and I felt that one but it wasn't like this, not near as jolting. I just don't understand how I could feel it so strong. The only thing I've come with so far is that Juno was very close to my Sun/Moon. Also, In looking at the map for NE US, I see that I am sitting right in hte middle of the Mars and Pallas rising lines which have 16 degrees between them at my latitude. So their lines are 8* east and west of me. They interect about 3 degrees east of me down below Central America. The Astralia, Woodlark and Solomon plates shifted east-northeast (to my right) as they subducted under the Pacific plate. This is just amazing to me.

Edited to add better images and more detail.

Last edited: