Of course... a relationship question...

caninnc

Hello all!

Alright, now that I am getting horary... I thought I would share my charts and my analysis.

This is a question from a friend of mine.

Will Bev and Marsha be together as a couple?

bm.jpg

Ok so here's my take... and I haven't told my friend my reading just in case.

OK she is the querant but she is my friend so I read her from the 11th house (friendship). So she is 20Lib which means she is Venus (desire) in Sagittarius (learning) the 12th house (secrets). She wants a relationship so we look to the 7th house (relationships). We find Marsha to be 7Pisc who is Jupiter (luck) in Libra (fairness) the 11th house (friendship). The moon is in the first house (self) in Capricorn (moderation).

That tells me that my friend is keeping her feelings secret even though they are the foremost thing on her mind. The object of her affection sees my friend as a fortune friend. But there doesn't seem to be any romantic overtones.

There are no aspects between Venus and Jupiter. But there is a positive aspect between the Moon and Jupiter.

My answer to the question "Will Bev and Marsha be together as a couple?" would be no... :cry:

Anyone disagree? Agree?

Michele

fensi88

First of all, I do not understand who ask a question. If you ask question about your friend than it is OK to look at 11 house and it's ruler. So, she is as you say, Ve. But ruler of turned 7 house (5 radical) is Ma as I see. Ma nad Ve are in no applaaying aspect, but Moon and Mars rx are. If we have not Ne rx all will be clear, that might be "yes" answer if rulers are in good dignities. But that Ne rx complicate all. Ma rx goes to Moon and when he goes at 19:16 Ta, Ne turn direct at 14:49Aqu and than Ma first aspect Ne (before Moon) and that is frustration and "no" answer.

But if your friend ask this question about her and him than you must use 1/7 house radical for answer.

caninnc

OK I see...

I was not asking the question. She was.

So she is in the first house... which is Sag so she is Jupiter (luck) in Libra (fairness) in the 11th house of friendship. Marsha is Gem so she is Mercury (communication) in Scorpio (sexuality) in the 11th house of friendship as well!

Well dang, that changes everything... there is a conjunction between Mer and Jup! So that means a yes to Beverly's question "Will Bev and Marsha be together as a couple?"!

Does this mean that Marsha wants more than friendship? Both are sexile to the moon!

Hmmm, amazing how when you find the right querant the answers change dramatically...

Sorry, Goca, I am not being clear with my questions!

Michele

fensi88

In horary is very important which planet is fasties!
there is a conjunction between Mer and Jup
, this is not true. It counts only applaying conjucts in same sign, and because Me is faster than Ju that means that there will not be conjuction. So we look for aspect between Moon and Me. Moon is fasties planet and Moon just past conjuction with Me, so another "no".
Check out if there is collection of light from Me, Moon and Ur rx.

caninnc

I am still thinking in natal terms, aren't I?

OK so the moon sextiling Me and Ju would be a translation of light? So there will be a third person who brings them together?

Yikes... so no but with the moon yes?

fensi88

Read about translation of light:
http://www.tara-astrology.com/index.php?id=164
I think there is not translation of light because Moon in meantime aspect Ur rx and Ma rx because aspect Ju.
But I think there is collection of light because both Moon and Me go to aspect with Ur rx. But the ancient rule of collection of light requires the collecting planet to be received by both significators in one of their essential dignities. Check it out!

caninnc

Excellent site!

Ok so Beverly represented by the moon sextiles Uranus and Me is in trine with Uranus which is a collection of light!

When the two main significators have already separated from each other but each applies by major aspect to a third planet, this third planet can act as a transmitter and collect their lights bringing them back into aspect again.

So it will be a surprise to both! Excellent... I will not tell her my answer and let her be surprised!

Thank you for the insight and the website, Goca! You are great!
Michele

caninnc

So from what I just learned about time... Moon is 1.41 and Jupiter is 26.25... so 25 days?

I need to read the site you gave me about dignities! It looks good!

Always thankful!
Michele

fensi88

No, you must look degrees between significator that are in play. In this case Moon and Ur, and Me and Ur and chouse longier time of that two, because both planets must arrive to Ur if we wnat collection of light to happen.

About timing read one of my answer to Draco's post on this forum.

caninnc

Oooh ok...

So Ur is 7.24 and the moon is 1.41 and Me is 1.26 but Ur is in the 3rd house which is Cadent so that means 6 months...

This is so cool!

Michele

Collection of the light...

Frankly, I wouldn't use Uranus in this way... it was not a traditional horary planet and because it's a "generational" planet the fact that two faster planets come to aspect it, I think is of minimal significance.

However, if Uranus conjuncts the 7th or 5th house (depending on which house signifies the quesited) that could indicate a breakup.

Also, unless the two people are asking about a permanent relationship, such as a live-in or marriage relationship, I would use the 1st (for the querent) and the 5th house (for her romantic interest.)