the Universal Glue

JUPITERASC

Is that what the particle represents, what bonds?
gen6k has this explanation powerion
TO clue some of you in.

The Higgs boson is a theoretical subatomic particle that escapes reality by vacuuming through multiple dimensions. It is assertained to be the molecular constitient of gravity itself thus is heavier than any thing in existence since it gives mass to it, and paradoxically it is also light (nonexistant). The Higgs boson in some theories is said to cover every single plot of spacetime, even the empty space, thus calling it the "God Particle".

In quantum mechanics, the Higgs boson bypasses some of the distinctions of quantum locality, thus being an interlude between other distances instead of being directly linked with various phantasmic apparitions. It has something to do with the distinction of hidden variables or not.
And here's my opinion :smile:
The Higgs boson cannot itself be directly seen even with the most sophisticated scientific equipment... its presence can only be inferred :smile:

kimbermoon

Yes it is my understanding that it represents the Universal Glue...I have wondered for a long time what the Collider was supposed to be doing and it is good to hear it has finally done something...still it is difficult for the critical, physical mind to wrap our heads around such concepts that seem to hold no form...and speaking of form, I have a sense that we will ultimately find that the particle is actually the key to physical manifestation.

Moog

Someone was telling me about (or I was reading something about) small talk being the 'universal glue' that holds society together. Or maybe I dreamed it. It was interesting anyway. I can't do small talk.

Prominent

In my opinion, the identification of it as being particle in nature makes their rendition of it flawed. From what I gather- what they are identifying is an illusion brought about a carefully designed frame of mind that is looking through a tunnel at a specific angle and specific depth.. When you try to explain everything, you can't use a piece of everything to explain what the piece is within. All that you can do is try to explain it.. and maybe that is all that anything is doing.

Prominent

indeed, Jupiter.

interesting comment...if I may ask what is the source of your opinion? :sideways:

That's difficult to answer.. I've exercised my perception throughout my life being an artist, and within the past year or two have kind of funneled all my understanding towards a perspective that can make sense of anything because it incorporates the concepts of nothing/emptiness- and tracks how this absence changes within everything. I outline it in my book I wrote "Hands of Sight" http://www.handsofsight.com
I go through steps showing you how to exercise your perception and I describe how phenomena acts on all levels at any moment.

but yea.. I basically just try to feel the sensibility of everything, knowing what I can know right now.

if that makes sense :andy: