PDA

View Full Version : March 23 good for surgery?

Ladylake
03-19-2007, 07:00 PM
Hi everyone,
I wish you all the best of health. I however am not in the best of health and I have to have my thyroid totally removed and biopsied this Friday,March 23rd. I have an incredible surgeon that I have the utmost confidence in. The first date was cancelled (it was originally made for March 8, right after the full moon,not good!). I hope this one is better. It has it's bad things, over all okay I think. The moon will be in gemini but it's the new moon. Here's the chart, I'll let you see for yourself, plus I'm posting my natal too. I don't have an exact time yet, this is just a guesstimate. Thanks so much.
Ladylake
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/ladylake9/astro_2gw_03_surgery_hp_67338_26330.gif
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/ladylake9/astro_2gw_04_ladylake_hp_67449_1190.gif

fensi88
03-19-2007, 08:51 PM
Ladylake,
Because we do not know exact time we can only look at basic rulers for surgery and that are:
Ma must be direct- yes
Me must be direct-yes
Moon is not VOC - yes
Moon is not in sign which rules thyroid-yes
Moon is not in detriment or fall-yes
Moon and Ma goes to trine, that is good.
So, that day is pretty good! I wish you all the best!

astro.teacher
03-19-2007, 10:41 PM
Knowing that the Moon is in Gemini, and the Sun in Aries, you should have no problems. As long as there is no surgery for the head or face, the shoulders arms or hands. You need to avoid surgery on those places when the Sun and Moon are in the Signs corresponding to that part of the body.

Ladylake
03-21-2007, 08:28 PM
Thank you Fensi88 and Astro.teacher for your responses. I'm glad it will be a good day,I feel better about it now. Transisting mars, neptune, and chiron will all be conjunct my natal sun. Will that have a good affect as far as surgery from mars and healing from neptune and chiron? Just curious. Thanks,
Ladylake

astro.teacher
03-21-2007, 09:37 PM
Transits are only triggers, if nothing else in your chart indicates anything Transits wont be of any use.

Ladylake
03-22-2007, 12:00 AM
Thanks, I was just wondering about that and you clarified it for me.

fensi88
03-28-2007, 06:33 AM
LadyLake, how went surgery? Did it happen on planed day? How do you feel?

Ladylake
03-28-2007, 04:47 PM
Hi Fensi88,
I had my surgery as scheduled last Friday,the 23rd at 9 am. It went great. I haven't heard the results of the biopsy yet, which I probably will hear this Friday (I'm praying a lot). I'm feeling better everyday but I will require thyroid medicine for the rest of my life. That is no problem since a lot of people take this medicine. I'm feeling hopeful and I hope this is a step in the right direction for me. I want to be healthy again. Thank you very much for your concern! It was nice of you to ask how I'm doing :) . Take care and good health to you,
Ladylake

flea
03-29-2007, 07:36 AM
Hi Ladylake,

Very pleased you are doing well and feeling positive. Maybe and this is only a suggestion self expression stuff, creative acts in which ever way could help. Thyroid is around the throat chakra so speaking, singing, acting, writing, drawing your own truth in whichever way it comes out may be a complementary support for you in your healing process.

Love & Light
Flea

fensi88
03-29-2007, 11:02 AM
I'm feeling hopeful and I hope this is a step in the right direction for me. I want to be healthy again.

It is nice to hear that all went OK and that you have that positive attitude ! Optimistic person do recover quickly!

Ladylake
03-31-2007, 06:36 PM
Hi Flea!
Thanks for your well wishes. Hopefully I will get to your post on the uranus pluto thread very soon, my head's still a little fuzzy from lack of thyroid hormone lol. :38: As soon as this medicine builds in my system I should have my aquarian mind back.

Your suggestion is a great idea. I am trying to do things that involve the throat chakra. My creativity is there and waiting to be channeled. I am doing some chakra meditations and I have my blue crystals surrounding me. I think anything positive is a help and step in the right direction. I'm also trying not to dwell in my head lol, I found out yesterday my biopsy results won't be in until Wednesday. I know intuitively I am going to be just fine. It is time to come out of my cocoon and spread my wings. Talk to you later.
Blessings,
Ladylake