Galactic Astrology

Lapis

This is an interesting article and it's got my favorite........visual aids :wink: Images of what he's talking about so you can grasp these much larger Astrological cycles beyond our solar system. The Mayan calendar is based on galactic astrology cycles, many huge and extremely long cycles that we aren't very familiar with......but should be now! 2012 represents the completion of many of these very long and complex cycles beyond our solar system but includes it.

www.fieldwerks.com/galactic_alignment.htm

Lapis

Precession & The Photon Bands

clows7dphotonbands1go.gif

clowsageswheel8ro.gif

clowsprecession7cf.gif

All of these images are from Barbara Hand Clow's book The Pleiadian Agenda - A New Cosmology For The Age Of Light 1995.

1. Shows the 7D (7th dimensional) Photon Bands of Light radiating throughout the Milky Way Galaxy (the horizontal spiral).

2. Shows the different Mayan Cycles within the 26,000 year orbit and where the Sun reentered the Photon Band again in 1998.

3. Shows the Great Astrological Ages and how only the 2 Ages of Leo and Aquarius enter this area in space where one of these Photon Bands of Light exists.

Lapis

Aquarian Age and The Photon Band of Light

Johan had also mentioned the Photon Light on another forum which caused me to ponder sharing some personal stuff here. So what I'm about to share is Johan's fault!!! :wink: :lol: Kidding!

Since I was a small child I've remembered a few past lives and one was in ancient Egypt. Actually I've remembered 2 past lives in ancient Egypt, this one I'm going to talk a bit about was the first one chronologically and it was at the cusp of Ages between the ending Age of Virgo and the beginning Age of Leo. (The second past life in Egypt was a few thousand years later at the beginning of the Age of Gemini and was totally different.)

Now I understand that most of you reading this will think whatever you'll think and that's as it should be. All I can say is that I've clearly remembered this past life and the 3 different stellar Beings that were the Teachers and Builders there at that time most of my life. I've remembered these things since early childhood and I just turned 54 a few days ago. (Do the math! :wink: ) In other words, my memories have been a very strong conscious part of 'me'- 'Lapis' in this incarnation, long before anyone was talking or writing books or making TV programs about these ancient issues. There is a direct connection between our now and way back then (both ancient Egypt and Atlantis, and more that I don't clearly remember) and this is only going to become more conscious, more apparent, each year up to 2012 and beyond.

Example: in this life as a 6 year old I clearly remember wondering why the sun was so small and yellow-gold instead of much larger and brilliant silvery-white like it was in ancient Egypt! I honestly didn't understand this amazing change in our sun and the light it emanated. I liked how warm and soft this yellow-gold sun and sunlight was however. It was easy and nurturing. Whereas the sun and sunlight that I remember from ancient Egypt of about 12,600 years ago was far more stellar like Light. It was so intense. It went through everything and everyone. There were no shadows......yes this is a huge hint about how this Light functions! It enters everything. It was brilliant, intense, silvery-white stellar-like much higher vibrational Light. It was not only 'solar light'. Big question to me all these decades was WHY?

Then in Feb. of 1996 I discovered Barbara Hand Clow's book The Pleiadian Agenda - A New Cosmology For The Age Of Light. Within a couple of pages there were my answers. I was ecstatic to finally after so long, find someone who was talking about this different Light. She called it "Photonic Light". It was 7D (seventh dimensional Light) that our whole solar system orbits into and out of only during the 2 astrological Ages of Aquarius and Leo! OK, the timeline is correct I thought excitedly! :mrgreen:

Going even a bit farther off into this I'll share that these 3 stellar Beings/Teachers/Builders/Family where from Orion (8D), Sirius (6D), and the Pleiades (5D).

The Orion taught about galactic cycles and orbits, holographic reality, multidimensionality and awareness, travel through the Milky Way and the different ways of doing this both physically and non-physically, and other things.

The Sirian was The Sacred Architect. He taught us students about 6th dimensional reality and how to build, create, from this and other levels on out, down, into 3D reality. Nuff said here bout that :wink:

The Pleiadian taught about colors, gemstones, art, sound, healing, love, beauty, the Heart, and how to use these things in numerous ways for different reasons.

Back to the Photon Light and us now on the cusp of Age changes once again. For about the last 10 years I've been physically seeing this same familiar higher dimensional Photonic Light again here. It's getting harder and harder to go outside on a clear sunny day without the strongest sunglasses I can find! Sometimes it looks and feels like I don't even have sunglasses on when I'm driving, it's that brilliant again. I know that this higher dimensional Photon Light is only going to get brighter and stronger as each month and year pass. This higher dimensional Light, along with all the other amazing events happening now (like Pluto and the GC, new planets/asteroids/planetoids etc. being discovered) is what's changing humanity and Earth and this whole solar system and more. Anyone feeling a strong vibration deep within your physical bodies like a mild electrical current shaking you internally? It starts and stops suddenly but usually at night and also while asleep or out of body. This is part of this higher Light too.

I put this post here because of the images about the Photon Band of Light from B. H. Clow's book. It clearly shows how we're inching our way back into this area in space where one of these Photon Bands of Light exists. So many things that were started back in the Age of Leo while in the Photon Band of Light, are reactivating in our Hearts and Consciousness now to be finished up as this long cosmic cycle winds down.

A

Anonymous

Lapis,why do you put the blame on me :x ,just kidding of course...

It is very interesting,the photon light,and from what i understand it certainly has to do with the evolution of mankind.
Although I cannot quite grasp it yet.
I think(my 2 eurocents worth)that it has to do with the evolution of mankind,that we can 'get higher',because coming into the Aquarius age
is not the repetition of so many years ago,but on a higher level
Well,there is a lot of reading to do for me on this subject,mayan calendar,pleiadian agenda...

For the squaring pluto,thanks for what you said about it,it helps me.
The only thing I just wanted to say about it,that it feels so double,turning my life upside down and on the other side al the insights coming along with it...

See you around on the forum!

Lapis

Kite,

Aaaahhh the vibe has returned once again! :wink: I was going to add a link to this man's site a couple of nights ago, but I spent so much time reading many of his articles there, I got tired. Some really great information about the whole concept of the Mayan Calendar being primarily a tool showing the spiritual evolution of humanity through different long cycles on Earth.

www.calleman.com/