Saturn goes direct today...

piercethevale

The old adage is that "It's always darkest just before the Dawn"...
Saturn went direct today [conj. my natal Saturn] in the 23rd of Libra;
[From Rudhyar's book on the Sabians]:

"CHANTICLEER'S VOICE HERALDS SUNRISE.

KEYNOTE: A creative and joyous response to life processes.

The cock that crows as the first coloring of dawn appears at the eastern horizon is a beautiful symbol of the ability, demonstrated by all pioneers and cosmically attuned individuals, to give voice to what is as yet unmanifested, but is on the way to manifestation. At the ego level, chanticleer may feel that he makes the sun rise; but someday he will learn through painful experiences that to create is only to reveal what essentially is. It is the vivid recognition of the as-yet-unknown in the known.

This third stage symbol should make us think afresh about issues we too often take for granted. At every "sunrise" there are a few isolated witnesses that herald the coming of a new day. What is at stake here is the individual's capacity of RESPONSE TO LIFE'S RENEWALS — renewals which are cyclic, predictable, yet always new, always creative.":cool:

Last edited:

miquar

Transiting Saturn is exactly conjunct my Saturn Pluto midpoint at this station, and I seemed to really feel the shift. Your post is good food for thought. Thanks.

PisceanPallas

Account Closed
The old adage is that "It's always darkest just before the Dawn"...

It is the vivid recognition of the as-yet-unknown in the known.

What is at stake here is the individual's capacity of RESPONSE TO LIFE'S RENEWALS — renewals which are cyclic, predictable, yet always new, always creative.":cool:

Most appropriate, and certainly relevant to me, at this point in time - thanks piercethevale! :smile:

piercethevale

My friend "Mitch" [whom is here at this moment] wishes me to say on His behalf...

IT'S ABRAXAS ...BABY...!!!

..."Mitch" is soooooooo a Gnostic...of some sort or another...

piercethevale

Now to remind all that Venus will go direct on Wednesday in the 8th of Gemini..

[ibid.]

"AROUSED STRIKERS SURROUND A FACTORY.

KEYNOTE: The disruptive power of the ambitious mind upon the organic wholeness of human relationship.

We are dealing in this sequence of symbols with man's discovery of the new powers residing in his special contribution to the total organism of this planet Earth — his consciousness and aggressive mind. The first stage (Phase 66) dealt with oil, the typical form of energy which the modern mind has made available. (These symbols were revealed before atomic energy was even thought of as a practical possibility.) Now we see in this new symbol a pictorial indication of what the use of this intellect-generated energy inevitably leads to: industrial unrest and violence. As man manages to rape the earth in order to demonstrate his power and intensify his pleasures and his sense of proud mastery, conflicts and disruptive processes are inevitably initiated.

The arousal is presented to us here in its collective social form because we have reached the emotional-cultural level. The type of power generated by the analytical intellectual faculties is essentially disruptive; it is based on the destruction of matter, and invites egocentric hoarding and spoliation — and, in general, privileges of one kind or another. This leads to a REVOLT AGAINST PRIVILEGES."

...Cool...what better Planet to instigate THIS...!

...I love it...!!!

Last edited:

piercethevale

and let's not forget that the North Node is "WHY", for the world of Humanity, these events are taking place at this time...

it is in the 5th of Sag.
[ibid.]
"AN OLD OWL SITS ALONE ON THE BRANCH OF A LARGE TREE.

KEYNOTE: A poised and wise approach to existence based on a clear perception of unconscious factors and their operation.
"

Last edited: