Will my husband and I ever get our own little miracle?

Hello, my name is Sara, and I am 24 years old.

My husband and I have fertility issues, as I have PCOS, and when my husband was 12, he had a tumor removed from his head that was on the pituitary gland. This has thus made it difficult to concieve our own baby naturally, without the help of medical technology. I know I am capeable of having a baby, because I had tried the drugs, and they worked. But still no pregnancies. We had my husband checked, and no swimmers.

I am just wondering if there is hope for my husband and me to have children, and if so, when or how many? :unsure:

My chart looks like this...

astro_w2at_01_sara_hp.19608.25402.gif

Print Chart
Printing problems

My husbands looks like this...

astro_w2at_02_chris_hp.20165.33988.gif

Print Chart
Printing problems

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

Anything is possible. Yes, I believe that it is possible that you can have your own biological children with your husband. I would suggest that you do prayer, meditation, Kundalini exercises. Your husband may have blocked chakras. You should work on developing the power of your mind, specifically from a Divine, life giving standpoint and Source.

I suggest reading the awesomely powerful story about Sara, the wife of Abraham, who bore a son and they called his name Isaac(Issachar/Yissachar) in the Bible. I know that the Bible was largely borrowed, even stolen, from previous historical events, but the Bible is a good story book with hidden and outright Truth in it. It has wonderfully powerful messages in it when you ask for discernment from the Great Spirit.

Sun