12 May 2012 Exact Jupiter Transit to 20 June 2012 Solar Eclipse Degree

JUPITERASC

Based on personal observation/study of possible eclipse effects in numerous charts, IMO Jupiter transit on 12 June 2012 to the 20 May 2012 Solar Eclipse Degree 0[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] Gemini 21'[/FONT] is a likely trigger for dramatic events related to the house position of any natal planets conjunct 0º Gemini 21'

The house/sign position of natal Mercury plus the sign/house position of natal Mercury's ruler and the aspects involved are important considerations :smile:

Note with apology to Moderators: since it is impossible to alter the thread title to "12 JUNE 2012 Exact Jupiter Transit to 20 May 2012 Solar Eclipse Degree" I have instead re-created and re-posted the thread, this time with the correct heading and the correctly headed thread is now at this link http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50818

Last edited:

dr. farr

Re: 12 May 2012 Exact Jupiter Transit to 20 May 2012 Solar Eclipse Degree

I think there is a very substantial degree of truth in your opinion regarding this matter! (In other words, I think you might well be correct in your observations! Very good observations indeed!)