Interpretting/Resolving Yods

ursaminor

Hi,

I would like some help in general on how to interpret Yods, and of course I am curious about how to "resolve" (or just live) mine in particular...5th house moon in Taurus quincunx 12th house Neptune in Sag (conjunct my Asc), and Pluto in the 10th. Chat is attached. How does one begin to integrate such a thing? The push-pull thing between wanting the comfort secuity of a family/children (moon in 5th) with the strong desire for a total commitment to spiritual life (neptune) and transformational work (pluto 10th) -- intellectually I know there is no inherent contradiction -- but my moon sometimes gets very stressed. (I'm sure it doesn't help that my south node is conjunct my moon!). I'm wondering if any others out there have Yods on their moon and how they've worked with that, or any other thoughts...is this just a karmic thing?
(and other comments on my chart, attached) are welcome as well...

Thanks

--Ursaminor

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    76.1 KB · Views: 34

Soul Friend

ursaminor said:
Hi,

I would like some help in general on how to interpret Yods, and of course I am curious about how to "resolve" (or just live) mine in particular...5th house moon in Taurus quincunx 12th house Neptune in Sag (conjunct my Asc), and Pluto in the 10th. Chat is attached. How does one begin to integrate such a thing? The push-pull thing between wanting the comfort secuity of a family/children (moon in 5th) with the strong desire for a total commitment to spiritual life (neptune) and transformational work (pluto 10th) -- intellectually I know there is no inherent contradiction -- but my moon sometimes gets very stressed. (I'm sure it doesn't help that my south node is conjunct my moon!). I'm wondering if any others out there have Yods on their moon and how they've worked with that, or any other thoughts...is this just a karmic thing?
(and other comments on my chart, attached) are welcome as well...

Thanks

--Ursaminor

The "solution" to a Yod has always been to look to the Sextile. Yours though is not just a Yod but another type of a Kite- a Yod Kite or also called a Boomerang. Don't limit your understanding of Pluto (or any other factor for that matter) by one single word without flexibility. Play with different words used by different teachers to intuit which one you can work with. Will Power is another symbolic thought behind Pluto perhaps linked to some Astrologers linking it to Leo for an Exaltation. Too, the 10th H is also your reputation not just work or career. That presents the idea of a persona and can be helpful to blend with your Ascendant to understand your first impressions made upon others even though the 1st H takes precedence in that.

Perhaps you might find the strength of balancing the ideals of your Uranian Hopes to clarify your sense of Vision along with your desires to produce something creative. We can't pin all our hopes on children because they have/will have their own goals. Too, perhaps friendships are key to helping keep your focus balanced w/ the 11th H Uranus-maybe even Astrologically minded friends. Just a thought.