could it be a false postive??? please help

tomzero

i was born july 17 1986 at 9:07 pm in los angeles california
i went to clinict got blood drawn, the doctor was kinda rude and asked about my hitory with parners,and i always use protection, he told me it would be a good idea to stop having sex

there is only one person i had unprotected sex woth but they showed me there papers before we had sex and we only had sex twice 3 months gap..

1 week and a half later, as im boarding a flight to live out my dreams i get a call saying im postive for this terrible disease. it ruind my whole flight and trip. i called my family and they started crying, i still have not cried im still in disbelief.

this has caused me to come out to my family.

i would like to go in today and get a rabid testing and a second openion. i have a big meeting tommowvwiyh hollywood and industry folks who want to help me, but getting this news just shattered my dreams and killed my happyness.

i hope this test was falsr, i have gotton my natal chart read many times, ive been told ill have a healthy long life, althogh im a hyperchrobdriac and fear sickness, but it looks like ill never get sick but i will fear it. so im just shocked right now.

i cant post my chart because im on.my phone, but should i get a second openion??

Last edited:

tomzero

i got this news while i have jupiter sextile my sun and venus sqaure jupiter and sun sextile jupiteer and sun sextile sun. latly i felt anything but those transits.

i also have uranus trine mercury, dosnt that mean GOOD NEWS?

Last edited:

dr. farr

Answer to this question can be determined by taking another medical test, therefore this would not be a valid question for divination (horary)-that's because when mundane, easily available resources (like another test) can determine the correct answer to a given question, this fact (simple easily obtainable answer to a given question) is a complete stricture against judgement relative to horary.

PS: please, definitely get that new test!!

tomzero

Answer to this question can be determined by taking another medical test, therefore this would not be a valid question for divination (horary)-that's because when mundane, easily available resources (like another test) can determine the correct answer to a given question, this fact (simple easily obtainable answer to a given question) is a complete stricture against judgement relative to horary.

PS: please, definitely get that new test!!

thanks my unprotected partner was tested again and it was negative, he showed me yesterday. so it does not make sense. I had another parter after but it was always protected

tomzero

I know doctors arnt suppose to do this but I thought mabey he would be trying to teach me a lesson, he kept trying to lecture me on having sex and telling me I shouldn't do it till im married, I was like yea whatever, just take my blood so I could get my negative result and Ill be done, and I dont think he liked my attitude, I agreed with him, but was not trying to hear it.

dr. farr

Hope the doctor didn't try that!
Nevertheless, please get tested again (by a different doctor!), for your own peace of mind.

estherteh

Go get a second opinion! I do know that some foods consumed up to 3 days before a blood test, can yield a "false positive" test result but I am not certain what type of "disease" you are talking about here so am not sure if it's applicable.

tomzero

Go get a second opinion! I do know that some foods consumed up to 3 days before a blood test, can yield a "false positive" test result but I am not certain what type of "disease" you are talking about here so am not sure if it's applicable.

im talking about the STD MONSTER THE ONE THTA KILLS WHITE BLOOD CELLS

tomzero

Hope the doctor didn't try that!
Nevertheless, please get tested again (by a different doctor!), for your own peace of mind.

I AM, I CALLED THEM AND ASKED HOW OFTHE DO FALSE POSTIVE ACCOR, AND THEY SAID ITS VERY SLIM, AND IT MOSTLY HAPPEND IN PREGNANT WOMEN.

Can you look at my chart natal, transits and solar return, this just does not seem right.

Anachiel

OK, let me get this straight. You are talking about a MEDICAL test possibly being false and now you want astrology to confirm you are OK? Give me a break. Get your **** to some other doctor and get another test done!

tomzero

OK, let me get this straight. You are talking about a MEDICAL test possibly being false and now you want astrology to confirm you are OK? Give me a break. Get your **** to some other doctor and get another test done!

because im Looking for insight through transits this could of accord so it could help me back track better, my world has fallen apart believe me, im scared to get another test, everyone I called said there neg, Im confused

estherteh

I'm sure it's a very scary and confusing time but it might help if you use less capital letters. Also, no matter what insights astrology yields, Anachiel is right ... go for another test.

aquarius7000

Hello,

As many have said, you should please get a second medical opinion, which will give you a sure-shot answer. For such life-important issues, Astrology alone cannot suffice, just as little as it can by itself provide any of us with a 100% appropriate and life-saving treatment. This is my opinion perhaps I should say here.

Still, as the birth details are available, to practise some Astrology here, hard aspects of Pluto and Uranus are currently not there to personal planets, which is good. Neptune rolling over the first house is a bit of a veil as to whether the self (health) has been (mal) affected. Again, there is nothing going over your 6th house (of disease), which again is good. Saturn, though, is aspecting your Sun from the 8th house. Since I do use Chiron, the exact square to Moon, with Moon being the ruler of the 6th house is a bit perturbing. Then again, many don't use Chiron at all, so maybe it need not be used. Did any of the contacts or the medical tests take place, or anything related to the subject happen around 2 to 3 months back?

Progressed Moon is in Scorpio, but not making any disturbing aspects. Did you have anything to do with overseas, or get to know foreigners, or travel, or maybe taking up higher studies at the university? Progressed Venus though has just entered the 8th house forming a square to Nep placed in the house of contact with others (11th).

All said and done, the Astrology of the best Astrologer, IMO, cannot replace medical tests.

Lots of good health

:)AQ7

tomzero

Hello,

As many have said, you should please get a second medical opinion, which will give you a sure-shot answer. For such life-important issues, Astrology alone cannot suffice, just as little as it can by itself provide any of us with a 100% appropriate and life-saving treatment. This is my opinion perhaps I should say here.

Still, as the birth details are available, to practise some Astrology here, hard aspects of Pluto and Uranus are currently not there to personal planets, which is good. Neptune rolling over the first house is a bit of a veil as to whether the self (health) has been (mal) affected. Again, there is nothing going over your 6th house (of disease), which again is good. Saturn, though, is aspecting your Sun from the 8th house. Since I do use Chiron, the exact square to Moon, with Moon being the ruler of the 6th house is a bit perturbing. Then again, many don't use Chiron at all, so maybe it need not be used. Did any of the contacts or the medical tests take place, or anything related to the subject happen around 2 to 3 months back?

Progressed Moon is in Scorpio, but not making any disturbing aspects. Did you have anything to do with overseas, or get to know foreigners, or travel, or maybe taking up higher studies at the university? Progressed Venus though has just entered the 8th house forming a square to Nep placed in the house of contact with others (11th).

All said and done, the Astrology of the best Astrologer, IMO, cannot replace medical tests.

Lots of good health

Thank you, I had lots of contact around back november 2011 to feb 2012, and I was always safe aswell.

tomzero

Hello,

Lots of good health

now I have a question, I was tested on the 4th of may, They contacted me on the 15/16th of may, does the chart show me going through any stress because Ive been so upset, I hadn't eaten since I was hit with this news, and all my family is very concern and worried about me.

another thing, could the doctor have somthing to do with neptune deceiving me with these results, because, I heard the doctor was homophobic before I seen him, well I have a young innocent look, im 25 and still look 15, most adults talk to me like im a minor.

anyways he was lecutring me, he was asking do I have sex with men, I was like yea, then he was like it would be a good idea not to have sex, I agreed and I was like yea your right, I want to get married and have children and be happy and healthy, then he was like okay, then I said 1st take my blood so I could clear my mind and get my Negative Result, then he just drawed my blood and told me to leave. he look like he may of been up to something I
dunno.

I made a promise to myself I was going to stop having sex and remain practicing celibacy, and learn not to be lonly, and I was proud and meant it, then they called me and said this. I could see if I was always having unprotected sex but thats not the case, I contacted some of my old friends they all say there neg, and they cant believe it and there sad for me.

I was excited for the weekend I read my horoscopes from the 14 to the 18th it all sounded lovely, makes me wonder how true astrology really is.

tomzero

Hello,

Lots of good health

one thing I could also say, I always had felt my jupiter in the first house and its aspects to the sun, every time something bad happens, I always made it out with mabey one scratch, I always felt the power of Jupiter in my chart, but I never counted on its luck, I still always prepared myself anyway for the worse, im a natural worrier, sun and mercury square pluto. Im just so confused. Im glad I came out to my family that felt good, but its bitter sweet on the way I had to do it and why.

tomzero

Hello,

Lots of good health

Btw yes I did travel, I been back and fourth from phoenix to los angeles, I went to los angeles in july 2011 and stayed all the way till dec of 2011, I was getting ready to travel to chicago and then down to the south to visit family, but I had car trouble and I decided to get woed back to los angeles where I stayed for awhile. I know alot of foreigners but they been in this country since they were like 1 and 5.

aquarius7000

Hello Tomzero,

Re what Neptune over the first house may denote, it could denote many things. Nothing that is being said here can replace a visit to a doctor and the usual check-ups required by all of us, so please earnestly understand this and continue with whatever needs to be medically done. You should realise that we live in a very modern world where robots construct buildings almost, and treatments for all ailments are there depending on how far the ailment might have progressed (no implications of anyone having any ailment here are being made).

Neptune is the great unknown, which is why I said in my previous post that it may well draw a veil over what is actually happening, and the only way to remove that veil is by getting another medical test. The good thing is that it is not making any aspects to any personal planets, which could have heightened its 'unknownness'. The only challenging aspect it makes is to Saturn, which is ruler of your 12th house, which could show something to do with hospitals, or even a feeling of just being lonely, as might be the case. The North Node over your 10th could show your being dependant on a person of power, such as doctors right now (it is not just the house of career).

Jupiter in the first, an angular house, is more active and said to bring good fortune (well actually anywhere) to the self in general. Here it sometimes makes the person 'larger than life' in a metaphoric sense (very optimistic), sometimes physically in the literal sense. Jupiter, per se, even in the first house does not say it will protect the native from all dangers. It could milden ill effects to health and sometimes, yes, even save from perils.

Lots of luck

Last edited:

Kerrie

In my opinion I doubt very much that dr would lie to you, there wold be no motive for him to change your blood test results to show positive. I doubt he would put his career at risk for a person that he doesnt know.

The lab would be testing the blood anyway and they wouldnt have known your history or even had a conversation with you.

I think its quiet common for people to be in denial when they first find out about any tramatic incident, but I suggest you go and get another test for you to check the results.

I do see some reaction in your chart.

The time that you fund out you had transit Mars square Moon, which would show how emotional you was over that time, you also had transit Moon swquare Uranus.

Right now I see challening aspects to your 6th house of health, both planets are being aspected.

You have transit Saturn square Sun, Saturn transiting the 8th house and ruler of your 12th house, Sun being in your 6th house.

Transiting Neptune is inconjunct your Mercury, Mercury being the only other planet in your 6th house. If you look closely you will notice that you already have a natal Neptune inconjunct Mercury, the natal chart being what is promised in this life. Combining with the transiting Neptune, you have a yod aspect to you Mercury in your 6th house.

I have heard that the quicker you start medication that better it is for you.

retinoid

first off just an antibody test does not mean you definitely have the virus, you need to do the western blot for confirmation.

second, a viral load assessment and cd4 assessment will determine how long you have had the disease.

Make a chart and ask if the person you had sex with unprotected is lying (horary chart make the chart the time and date of the question and post)...antibody tests can take 3 months from an unprotected encounter to show up positive so even if he was negative at a certain date, he could have still been positive (his body just didn't make the antibodies)...

I am very sorry for this trauma and I empathize and sympathize a lot with you. please retest and do the western blot. The antibody test is not sufficient for a diagnosis. The only way for you to have been positive, if you are telling the complete truth, is from the unprotected encounter (and no condoms ever broke)...