PDA

View Full Version : A unknown disease

Lissa
03-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Well,one of my closest friends has been strugling with some health problems for almost one year and a half now,being all the problems connected to her intestine.Basicly,she suffers with constipation and pain in her belly.She went to a doctor that told her she had lots of problems in her intestine(as you can see,I'm not a native English speaker so I'm not familiarized with English medical temrinology,so I can't really give accurate explanations about what the doctor told her...).She did about three x-rays to her belly,and,among other things,the doctor told her she had colitis.The doctor prescribed her some pills-which inclued coal and some of those pills people have to take when they're depressed,I don't know how these are called in English-but the pills are doing absolutely NOTHING for her.Well,about four months ago,she went to a diferent doctor,who told her she is fine and that there's nothing wrong with her belly!He basicly told her to continue her life without letting her disease affect her too much,but the truth is,this is a devastating thing for her-her problem is chronic and it's obvious she doesn't feel comfortable thinking she will have to live with this problem for the rest of her life.In fact,it gets her a little bit depressed-she sometimes cries when she thinks about the whole idea of having to deal with all this for the next year,and the year after it,and the year after it too...

Also,lots of things were removed from her diet,which is now restricted to a small group of food from which milk,chocolat,rice and anything that has fat are excluded.

It's curious-she used to have lots of problems with her physical appearance.She saw herself as overweighted and ugly-but she wasn't.Still,she fought very hard to lose some weight and improve her looks.Guess what-she is a model now:D .She had very low self-esteem and used to hide under her clothes,now she's very confident and popular-she had a sort of a 'Hollywood' transformation,and I'm glad it is so because she feels a lot better about herself now.Still,she done some dangerous mistakes in order to loose weight.I remember there was a time when she refused to eat,and we almost had to force her to grab a snack or something.Now,she gets a little bit desesperate sometimes because she wants to eat but lots of things were erased from her diet:( .

I'm not sure about it,but I believe her problem started somewhere after the weight loss began,when the weight diference was getting more obvious.Also,I'm not sure but the problem may be somehow connected to her nervous behaviour.She's high-strung and so nervous,she can get totally crazy about things that really don't matter.Her nerves aren't probably the cause of the disease but the nervous-system interacts with the entire body,so there might some connection...

Since the doctors aren't really helping her,we decided to give astrology a try.She's has some interest in astrology and she personally asked for this.With my poor vocabulary,I tried to provide as much information as possible.I have absolutly NO knowledgment about Medical Astrology so I can't really look at her chart...

Well,my informatic skills are not very good too..I don't really know how to post charts here.I will try to provied a link to her chart,but in case the chart expires or something-she was born January9,1991,at8:35PM in Oeiras,Portugal.

Thanks in advance-any insight is appreciated!
Lissa
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_07_moriii_hp.66971.6919.gif&res=100&va=&cid=27efileRpfon6-u1132680208

starlink
03-03-2007, 12:23 PM
You are right Lissa, the chart has expired. Not to worry, you gave the dates, so that will do. I suspect it is combination of physical (too extreme dieting which can do damage to the intestinal track), maybe she even took pills to loose weight, and God knows what's in those.... and also psychological. I like to look at it.

Lissa
03-03-2007, 01:30 PM
Hi Starlink,

Sorry the chart expired:o.Thanks for giving a hand,I will wait for your reply.

Grateful
Lissa

Carole
03-03-2007, 03:53 PM
Lissa:

Is that date ok? Is your friend only 15 years old????

Carole

Lissa
03-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Hi Carole,

Yes,she turned16last month...why the surprise?

Lissa

starlink
03-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Lissa, I also was a bit surprised because after reading what you wrote it almost sounded like she had years of suffering behind her, being overweight, or at least thinking she was, then years of becoming thin and then a time where she became a model and more selfconfident. So it really sounded as if she was much older. I also never imagine a fulltime model to be 14-15 years of age! When does she go to school? Anyway, I think that, from your story, it sounded as if she was at least 20 or something like that.;)

Lissa
03-04-2007, 10:23 AM
Hi there!

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear..she's not a full time model or something like that,the thing is,here in Portugal,at the age of15,you have to chose one area to continue your studies in:there's the Sciene area,the Art area,Economics,etc.Just like me,she was studying Science.But she decided to switch to Economics in the middle of the year.Since she can't change area in the middle of the year,it's like she quitted school for this year,and she will start again next year studying Economics.She still goes to school,but she doesn't have Biology and Chimestry classes,so she has lots of free time.Also,she's not a catwalk model because she's too short for that lol,she makes photos for clothing catalogues and stuff like that.

Sorry for the misunderstandings:o
Lissa

Belgianmoonguy
03-04-2007, 04:20 PM
Well
When i read message 1, i suspected a link between Neptune and house 6...
Neptune, as begin vague, ambiguous, confused... and house 6, house of health/ sickness...

Guess What...
It is so...

Neptune going through her 6th... bringing sickness in her life which can't be called in clear terms...

Ruler house 6 (Saturn)... nearing her rising, although he's going away from it... Ruler house 6 on the rise by transit... Health questions having prime importance now (cause of being placed on the rise)

Carole
03-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Lissa:

As starlink said, I initially thought you were talking about someone much older. First of all, the problem you mentioned she had sounds like Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and it's hard for me to think about a youngster suffering such a hard condition. Nervous temperament, laxatives, diet pills, drastic dieting, etc. generally contribute for a person to develop this problem.

She is a Capricorn and Saturn rules her 6th House of sickness. Capricorns tend to worry too much. Her Moon (emotions) is in Scorpio and Scorpio rules the colon. Intensity in emotions, particularly negative emotions, may cause a nervous colitis.

As she grows older and learn what is truly important in her life and what is not, your friend's problem is meant to improve. It would be good for her to do yoga (which helps a lot to keep the joints flexible and being a Capricorn stiff joints can be a source of problems) to stimulate the circulatory system and get relaxed.

Carole