Where is my laser tool?

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi folks. I am stumped on a horary at present...My laser tool- a small infra red battery operated tool for cosmetic skin repair has gone missing. I have run up a chart: Date: 24/02/2007) 12:00:41 Local time (0r 1:00:41 GMT) set in Sydney Australia (Lat 33.55S: Long 151.10E).
Ascendant is 11 Taurus 41 and moon in house 1 at 1 Gemini 19) using Placidus cusps. A few interesting contradictions....Taking the ruler of the lost object as Mercury (ruler 2nd house possessions), I find it separating from a combustion with the sun by retrograde motion in the tenth house.I have never seen this aspect before... Can anyone out there tell me if that aspect alone mitigates against finding my (expensive) tool? The last recollection of the laser that i have is lending it to someone but all my friends have said it was not to them! My sister gave it to me as a gift (signified by the previous trine of my ruler venus to fortuna in the 3rd (interestingly about 4 months ago...the degree difference between these two planets in trine..) I would really appreciate help with this...Thanks in anticipation. lillyjgc

Last edited:

Themis

hi, since it is a laser tool--a small engine of red color(laser), the natural ruler of it should be Mars. Moon in the 1st in good aspect with Mars, and Mercury in the 10th, i think you should recover it, and it should be in your own house! Mercury is still in combustion, that's why you can't see it. the 4th cusp is fiery sign with Saturn inside, fiery sign should be a place near heat or fire/near chiminey or radiator, iron, walls/partitions of the house, Saturn rules the wood. have a try.

Hmmm, what to use. Mercury makes sense, and is combust in the 10th house. The tenth would be your place of employment and pisces would be anyplace wet, damp and soggy. also churches, hospitals, fireplaces or range, where medicines are kept. Venus makes me suspicious though. I think this should be the tool itself. It is for the benefit of beauty, and sits in the 11th house, right where you thought it would be, with a friend. It is the ruler of you and the 6th house, which if I'm not mistaken rules appliances. It trines pof in H3 and sq. the asc. The 4th house, end of the matter, has saturn sitting right on the cusp (and rules the skin) and would rule lost and recoverd valuables, the sun is in the 10th, again, place of employment. I am not good at finding lost items, but If I had to guess it was lost somewhere between work and home, home and work.

lillyjgc

Thankyou. Interesting point you raise about Venus being the ruler of both me and the laser (which is actually white in colour and in a white cloth bag..) Venus is my natal sun ruler as well which validates the chart...Saturn is retrograde.... as is the ruler of the second..I work from home so will scour the areas involved...I have already looked long and hard...but I gather the combustion of merc to the sun indicates it may yet come to light? I was cheered by the final applying aspects indicating a happy reunion of myself and lost object. The friend I thought had borrowed it is sun pisces. When my glasses went missing I constructed a chart which said the glasses were in the house of Sagittarius...My absent minded Sag friend had accidentally taken them with her when she left! Also, just wanting to share some horary trivia (!)..when my dog went missing there was a time frame of 7 "somethings" to perfect an aspect in the missing dog chart I constructed...I hoped it would not be 7 hours. It was in fact 7 minutes! till doggy found her way home (after being missing several hours!) I have so far had a lot of success locating lost objects with horary... thanks so much for the input.lillyjgc

lillyjgc

Hey folks...2 weeks have elapsed- still no laser tool....maybe 2 months is what is indicated here..till finding it..have searched pretty thoroughly...Is it OK to cast another chart on this matter which would shed light on WHEN i will find it???lillyjgc

lillyjgc

Hey guys-THANX. i found the laser. In the bathroom cupboard at the back in a dark coloured case. My daughter found it at about 5:30 pm on April 7 2007.Chart is dated 24/02/07 so 43 days later when Pluto and jupiter have stationed. Will look at the chart some more, to see how the time frame has panned out, but yes it WAS at my home and concealed in a piscean place....Thankyou to all who cared....lillyjgc

lillyjgc

I have constructed a chart for the finding of the laser tool.I have then compared it to the original horary and I observe the following: Mars, (the natural ruler of laser tools) is exactly conjunct the midpoint of Uranus/Midheaven: it unexpectedly came to light...Venus (the ruler of me in the original horary) is exactly trine the midpoint of Neptune/Pluto (surely neptune/pluto would relate to bathrooms...there are neptunian artifacts in the room). saturn, which was retro on cusp of H4 in original horary is exactly trine midpoint of sun/moon. Aspect-wise the asc is forming a trine from H5 to the mercury moon (my daughter found it) and fortuna is applying to a cj with venus in H1 of the original horary...nothing spectacular but interesting nonetheless...lillyjgc