Chelsea Vs Arsenal in league cup final

Car Mad

ok heres a chart for the arsenal chelsea match any takers?
Well what ever happens it will be an exciting match:)

chart.gif

fensi88

As Sun and Leo represent yellow colour I think in this chart Arsenal is ASC, so Chelsea is DSC.
Ruler of Chelsea is Sa rx in 1st house, that may mean that Chelsea will lose. Ruler of ASC, Sun is in 8 house but in differnt sign from cusp, according to Frawley it is not so bad position as if it will be in same sign.
Accidental dignities for Su=3 for Sa=-10.
This also may indicate that Arsenal will win, but Moon's dispositor is rx and combust, so I believe it will be draw with goals (Moon is in double sign).

fensi88

Chelsea vs Arsenal 2:1

In my judgement I missed fact that ASC is in conjuct with very unfortunate fix star S.Aselli.

Mars at 29 Capricorn, ruling Aries on the 10th. Could well speak about the referee. Mars at the anaretic degree could cause havoc. Violent game?
Red Cards.

You were apsolutely right abouth this!

janjan

fensi88 said:
Chelsea vs Arsenal 2:1
In my judgement I missed fact that ASC is in conjuct with very unfortunate fix star S.Aselli.

Very Funny. :38:

This is not the first time that you manage to "miss" something. I notice that you would always come up with some really ridiculous excuses like the above. What has "fix star S.Aselli" got to do with horary sports prediction, when even some of the modern planets are not taken into consideration!

You should just admit that your "shirt-color theory" is completely bull and inappropriate.

The favorites will always be the ASC, PERIOD.

fensi88

I expect to see on this forum your prediction of some match with your analysis. Why did you not post your opinion for this match before match?