PDA

View Full Version : 360 degrees of the body

AquarianEssence
02-20-2007, 09:53 PM
I read an article published in the 11/15/01 issue of Today's Astrologer, AFA written by Buy de Penguern, PMAFA who lives in Lacanau Ocean, France. In it he shared the parts of the body that correspond to the 30 degrees of Cancer. He said it comes from the Quantified Organic Tropical Zodiac. I was quite impressed as he even could track down the chromosome and gene related to a person's dis-ease. Since Cancer covers the pancreas I checked the dozen or so charts of those I have with diabetes. I was amazed to see each one had a planet at these degrees with hard aspects. I would really like to have all 360 degrees but it doesn't seem to be in print. I wrote him (cost me about $7) but he just said to tell him which degrees I'm interested in. I want them all. How could I choose which ones?

Anyway, I am hoping someone here has heard of him or this writing or maybe lives closer (I'm in the US) and would like to help me track this down. I don't understand why he or who ever wrote it wouldn't publish it.

AquarianEssence
02-20-2007, 10:01 PM
Oh wow, I've never come up with anything on google with the name of the book but I just found this (http://www.astrologysoftware.com/resources/articles/getarticle.asp?ID=61&orig=) with a search of his name. Its the 1st page of a 3 part article on his method on the Matrix site.

AquarianEssence
03-20-2007, 11:17 PM
Well I guess all I had to do is verbally put the request out there and it would find me. I ran across the whole 360 degrees. It's at the International Astrologer's site at this address: http://www.internationalastrologers.com/anatomical_degree_aries.htm
The page has no way in or out since it lacks links, so if you want to see the other articles go to the main page by dropping off everything in the address after the .com.

Edited to include the last part of address that gets shortened upon publication. ......com/anatomical_degree_aries.htm is the last part of the address. Sorry for the inconvenience.

fensi88
03-21-2007, 06:33 AM
AquarianEssence,
Thanks for this link.

Frisiangal
03-22-2007, 11:42 AM
That's a good link. Thanks Connie.

What I couldn't decide from your post and the link was whether de Penguern had a separate 360 degr. of the body, or was actually referring to Ebertin's Anatomical Correspondences. (Got to admit that I haven't had time to read everything yet). Had I realised you were referring to the latter, I would have mentioned it to you earlier. I actually adjusted my birth-time to 12 mins. earlier according to Asc. on Ebertin's degree for a physical complaint I had, that also put Mars exact semi-square, that I tend to think of as 'a health warning', to it. The complaint referred to the gall, ruled my Mars ! The chart has proven to be extremely accurate, even to planets over house cusps.:)

F.

AquarianEssence
03-22-2007, 02:35 PM
The only title I knew was the one the author of that original article I read, gave it. Why, when I wrote inquiring, he didn't tell me that is what he was referring to, I'll never understand. I feel like he was trying to withhold knowledge or something. Then, because I mentioned the hypothetical Transpluto in relation to diabetes and the Pancreas degrees showing up in my files he went off on a tangent in his reply to me.

I am using tender spots in my ears, feet, etc matching the reflex points to the degrees to get insight and confirmation into the underlying cause of my arm issues since the doctors either don't want to or can't. Would you think the thoriac listed at 7 Cancer would be the outlet at the bottom of the thorax or the inlet at the top where most impingement causing thoriacic outlet syndrome? The 10th-12th ribs are at 5 cancer so I would assume it must be the bottom. I wouldn't think that a problem there would cause ulnar nerve problems in my arm though, numbness, tingling, pain with reaching back and laterally, ulnar and median nerve. My antivertex is at 7Cancer in the 11th.

At the top where the ulnar nerve comes through all I have is Vesta at 23Gemini which is square natal Mercury at 23 Virgo.

fensi88, you're quite welcome.

I notice on this list that the right ankle bone is given to 10 Aq and 7 Pis with the left going to 8Pisces. Have you found this to be true? Usually Aquarius is given the ankles.

Frisiangal
03-23-2007, 12:46 PM
[QUOTE]
I am using tender spots in my ears, feet, etc matching the reflex points to the degrees to get insight and confirmation into the underlying cause of my arm issues since the doctors either don't want to or can't. Would you think the thoriac listed at 7 Cancer would be the outlet at the bottom of the thorax or the inlet at the top where most impingement causing thoriacic outlet syndrome? The 10th-12th ribs are at 5 cancer so I would assume it must be the bottom. I wouldn't think that a problem there would cause ulnar nerve problems in my arm though, numbness, tingling, pain with reaching back and laterally, ulnar and median nerve. My antivertex is at 7Cancer in the 11th.
At the top where the ulnar nerve comes through all I have is Vesta at 23Gemini which is square natal Mercury at 23 Virgo.

Hi again AE,
I notice that your MC is exact conjunct my natal Mercury (and opposing your natal MEAN Saturn-BML), your Natal Sun is partile my Virgo Ascendant, your Mercury sextiles my Mars and squares my Saturn, your Asc. conjuncts my Jupiter and your True NN is partile my 5th house Moon. That will hopefully count for something in what I am about to write.;)

When I read what I have emphasised in black above, and because I only work with the natal planets and BML, the following thoughts came to mind.

Arms and nerves = Mercury,
Numbness= lack of feeling = BML,
tingling sensation = blockage energy flow (like pins and needles) = Saturn.

Astro. interpretation = not relating through "something" that lays heavy on the mind (and/or soul).

I would therefore hope to find an aspect between the three to 'supply the underlying cause'. I took the liberty of producing your chart through Astro.com without the asteroids and hypotheticals, and including Sec. progr. and solar arc positions. You might include the meaning of asteroid Vesta in your own interpretations.

My study of MEAN BML and the possible connection to physical complaints, first brought to my attention by fellow astrologer Alex di Carlo and also mentioned on your site, has shown its alliance to manifested dis-ease by way of a physical complaint through a planet and/or sign to which it is aspected, more often than would be considered average for such an unaccepted astrological point. I have begun to associate BML with " (what is) the point of it all ?" :)

Are you aware that your natal Mercury is semi-square (health warning) your natal MEAN BML- Saturn conjunction, whilst Saturn is also ruler of your 6th house ? How's that for hitting the proverbial nail squarely on the head ?:D Moreover, secr. progr. Mercury and Saturn have been applying conjunct natal BML, with Saturn completing and now out of orb. I guess the Mercurial question that needs an answer (Scorpio) could be, "Who is it that lies so deep within you that has not surfaced" whose dormant energy is now turning into a chronic physical complaint! The 4th house Inner Child experience? What is it that you have never been able to voice and accept, OR that has been voiced but never been accepted about you, that has therefore 'preyed' on your Mercury mind for so many years? With natal Mercury in Virgo, it must have to do with proof of perfection and/or the lack of it.
Transiting Pluto (ruler 4th house) has also been semi-square the Saturn-BML conjunction for a number of years. It moved out of orb late 2006. Could that concur with the presence of physical symptons?
With sec. progr. Moon about to conjunct the Saturn-BML conjunction, you can hopefully finally bring up those hidden feelings you have held on to (Scorpio) for so long, come to terms with them (Saturn), and then let them go (Cancer on 12th house cusp) into the ocean of experience (12th house), rather than undergo unnecessary medical treatment for a 'chronic' which is more of an 'emotional' complaint. By the time that sec. prog. Moon returns to its natal position for the 2nd time, its container of soul feeling will be enriched rather than enraged, enravaged and revenged by the experiences it has undergone.

Solar Arc MEAN BML has reached Capricorn. Maybe some 'old crone of wisdom' will become part of your nature, especially when transiting Pluto (ruler I.C.) meets up with it, allowing regeneration to follow destruction of the old ways .:)

I am convinced of the point to BML.:D

I notice on this list that the right ankle bone is given to 10 Aq and 7 Pis with the left going to 8Pisces. Have you found this to be true? Usually Aquarius is given the ankles.

As you've no doubt read elsewhere, my husband's left ankle was shattered in the accident. Like you, I have always been given to understand that Aquarius rules the ankles (but I am still open to Saturnian qualities in the sign;) ). His 6th house cusp is on 19* Aquarius. He has nothing on 8 Pisces but at the time of the accident transiting Moon was on 8* Sag.. His ankle was operated upon on Jan. 31st, as tr. Neptune crossed his 6th house cusp.

Upon checking, his prog. Moon is now on 8 Virgo in his 12th house, having squared natal Uranus on 6 Gemini at the time of the accident. Whether the opposition is of influence, I don't know. The ankle has completely repaired itself, the ***** to keep it all together was removed successfully last Tuesday noon (note Moon, Jupiter and Saturn on 19* degr. of signs to 6th house cusp) and both legs are now cast-free.

I have 'difficulty' with Pisces ruling even part of the ankles but, anatomically, if the foot takes in part of the ankle structure, that part would come under its realm, wouldn't it? I'm not medically trained so cannot comment further, but perhaps someone else can and will?

Maybe even Ebertin can't be considered faultless?

Regards,

F.

AquarianEssence
03-23-2007, 05:06 PM
Thank your for your input, Frisiangal. I knew you and I were connecting someplace just by reading your posts but I see we have quite a few. Your experience with your husband does seem to give some validity to the Pisces connection for the ankles. 6-7 degrees are quite close to Aquarius. Dod you check for any pidpoints to these degrees, including the 45 degree sort? Or perhaps a midpoint involving Jupiter or Neptune that is in aspect to these degrees which would include 11-12 Cardinal?

Now for me. Yes, I did think about Lilith since Venus sits in my 7th, rules the MC and she lies opposite. My MC correspondes to the cervical nerves which are also involved, may be the source or origin since the ulnar nerve comes from there I think. The sensation I described comes all the way across from my neck to shoulders. I have a couple of small deposits that I don't think should be causing this, but who knows.

Lilith has played a very prominant role in my life, even my family history, I think. Yesterday, I looked at the emotional chart of the ear. The tender points created the statement, the mother carring the burden of the world, causing me to feel overwhelmed and depressed. I've mentioned elsewhere that Joseph Smith was from my family line but my direct descendants came north and are of the Reformed background, still carrying the attitude, I think that there women must be multiple somehow. I have never had a problem either accepting my imperfections or having a healthy self esteem. I know what my value is and that I am the best I can be, always learning and growing. If there is a problem I've come to solve, its dealing with others not valueing me properly and expecting more that I should be giving. With my dad, 1st husband, and employers women are just fine as long as we are doing what they want and how they want it. We are an equal if it is simply a mirror of their desires and our shining brings them praise or status, which isn't equal at all.

I've thought of the inconjunct pointing to health issues, but hadn't thought of the semi-square in that way until I've read your words. 15Tau, the 1st semi-sq, is where we manifest our self worth so if that isn't allowed for what ever reason it would bring health issue, being the 1st earth sign, so I'm sure you're right. 15Taurus is the marker of the Beltain cross quarter holiday. My 2nd and last wedding was on Beltain, 5-5-00. I have Panacea not too far away at 13Taurus. She wen't Rx by progression when I was about 8 or 9 and she's currently moving back to my MC. I think it will be exact next year. Beltain celebrates the sowing of fertile seed. I am very skilled with that, producing fruits in many ways. I think my chart confims that. Saturn brings in the harvest and this was celebrated during Saturnalia. While I have always looked at his MR with Mars as beneficial, perhaps what it is really about is that I should give less?

The symptoms began with an injury while driving pins with a drill press set up with undersized tools, causing more force than should have been necessary. I had taken a temporary job, within my skills and physical capabilities considering my short stature. It was an all male machine shop. I was told that if I'd like a permanant job I must move to day shift and do the heavy manual work rather than the CNC jobs. I needed the job so I accepted. The accident happened shortly after. The problem moved from being a simply torn muscle to nerve problems. Pluto was Rx, so moving away from the semisquare to mean BML at about 20Sag at the time in mid-late 2004. Actually he was Rx before I was called for that job stationing before he perfected the square to my Mercury. Should I read that that same as if that weren't the case? I wouldn't think so. I must mention though, that I've had mild symptoms in the past when doing traditionally "male" work like taping our drywall. Perfection was at 24Sag and didn't happen until Dec. of 05 4 months after I demanded my boss help me find out what was causing my symptoms to get worse. He kept refusing to let me do the work I was originally brought in there to do, insisting I do work that was increasing my symptoms. When I agreed to the job I really didn't realize it would cause me problems and was proud I gained so many manual skills. Sounds like a Virgo, hugh? But my body kept telling me it wasn't good for me. My shoulders were hunched way up as I reached in to one job, I had to stand on skids for others and do a lot of sidways thrusting. My lathe took well over 50 lbs of force outward to my left with the left arm. Then I did a lot of hand champhering metal taking a lot of strength with a bent arm pivoting position. The exact semisquare brought an initial diagnosis of thoracic outlet syndrome but the boss/insurance company didn't like that so they sent me to someone else who jerked me around for another 6 months. In the meantime they fired me after putting me on family medical leave, a legal loopehole that I'm grateful for because my sense of duty wouldn't allow me to quit when I need to feed my family. Perhaps what I am voicing that hasn't been accepted is that Adam needs to take his own consequences and not expect Eve to pay for both of them. She paid her dues by giving birth to not only Cain and Abel, giving them passageway back in, but also to Seth, to replace Abel that left prematurely without heir. I'm sure, if Lilith left, that was why. She refused to keep paying for Adams problems. Perhaps her children kept being taken away so she wouldn't have a way to regain entrance, LOL.

This is hilarious.:) As I attempt to write this, I'm called away 3 times so far as my 5 year old learns how to properly deal with the consequences of flue coming out of at least two orfices. And I haven't even gotten his sheets to the clothes line yet. With 7 kids, this is the first time I've not only had to clean up the floor or bed more than once, it is from both orfices. Sheesh!!!. Boy is my MC ever talking to me through pain today.

Interesting my BML has reached the Aries point by Solar arc, which is my Saturn/Pluto, at the same time as I publish my Lilith article, still in progress. True BLM hit there a while ago. At the rate I'm going, Saturn will have reached there by the time I complete it. ;) Lilith and I are intimate friends. My Red is other various Scorpio shades.

As far as I am aware, I have come to terms with the hidden side of Scorpio and Lilith. I've forgiven my dad and the other's their ignorance although I may not forgive their financial debts. I do still have to feed myself and my children. But even then, I don't seek revenge, I trust that the universe will bring me what I need. As I wrote this, I wondered if my law suit was really me secretly seeking revenge. But no, it isn't. I followed the advice of the state labor board in getting council and they made the decision to pursue what is right based on the law. It wouldn't even bother me to walk away with nothing if that was the right thing.

Don't worry, I will not submit to invasive medical procedure. That is what the insurance company hopes to use to win or make me back off. They are trying to claim it is only carpel tunnel and a Michigan judge has ruled against the patients right to refuse surgery. I know that isn't the real problem since the ulnar nerve is involved and won't add scar tissue to the problem through surgery when the real solution is to listen to my bodie's requirements and limitations, even if it means loosing the case and future employment. Doesn't the tactics of the insurance company and employer sound a lot like the punishment given to Lilith because she wouldn't return to Adam. It's kind of funny when you think about it. Hopefully this will be the last generation the Lilith melodrama will have to be lived out and she can be honored for the whole, beautiful woman she is, a valuable mother and productive member of society. That is one way women are really not valued, as mothers. Sure, some honor her through lip service on Mother's day but she really isn't valued. She is the true Christ that shed her blood that others might have life. And some of us don't even ask to have that cup taken from us. I mean no disrespect what so ever, so please, no one take it that way.

Thank you very much.
Connie

Ruby 2
04-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Hi Aquarian....cannot find the article re 360 degrees of the body.
Went to the site as you directed but couldn't find it....must be something I'm doing wrong, but can you help?

Looking forward to reading Guy de Penguern's three articles, sounds fascinating and thanks for link.

AquarianEssence
04-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Hmm. I wonder why. It works when I click on it. Here is the address for the article by Penguern which at Matrix software's website. It is 3 pages long with the link to the next page at the bottom. They have other articles you might like also.
http://www.astrologysoftware.com/resources/articles/getarticle.asp?ID=61&orig=

Is the other link working alright for you?

Ruby 2
04-02-2007, 08:46 PM
Hi Aquarian....the link (G/P's three articles) is fine...have copied it out to read at leisure.
It's the article regarding degrees and corresponding body parts I can't seem to find on the link you gave.

Ruby

AquarianEssence
04-02-2007, 10:37 PM
Oh, I see part of it is ... rather than what was supposed to be there. Here is the link address http://www.internationalastrologers.com/anatomical_aries.htm
I can't seem to get it to leave it as I type it. When I submit the post it reaplaces part of the word anatomical_ with ... After the .com it should read /anatomical_aries.htm

Ruby 2
04-03-2007, 05:54 AM
That's it! I've got it! :D

Many thanks Aquarian,

Ruby.