Barcelona vs Liverpool -UEFA Leaugue

fensi88

Data for this match: 21.feb.2007 time:20:45 gmt+1 2e07 41n22
I got ASC=29Vi46
First that we notice in this chart is VOC Moon. That means, nothing new will happen, favorite will win. To be sure let's see stength of rulers.
First, away sport kit for Liverpool is white/green and I would asign ASC to them (Me means white).
Barcelona's home kit is blue/red so I would asign DSC to Barsa (JU as ruler means blue, red).
So ruler of ASC is Me combust, that means very, very weak. Retro, another misadvantage, in cadent house.
Ruler of DSC is Ju, direct, in cadent house too.
Accidental dignities for Me=-3 for Ju=10.
Althought VOC Moon may indicate draw match I think this score in accidental dignities will bring win to Barcelona.
Ready to hear your thoughts...

Themis

Goca, firstly i don't think this moon is really void since it's always in orb of sextile with Sun. then i think that prudence should be given when the Moon is at the very last degree of a sign since it might indicate unexpected change.

I attribute ASC to Barcelona for the play at home. DSC to Liverpool. so ruler of ASC Mercury is in terrible situation. the ruler of DSC Jupiter is at home. So Liverpool wins. in addition, the axis of 1st/7th intercepted, thus the co-ruler of ASC is Venus, in fall as well. the co-ruler of DSC, Mars is exalted. this confirms the DSC will win. the last degree of Moon might indicate such a change that the favorite would not win. just a thought. :D

erendil

Hi everyone!:)

I have a question. I've just started to study Goca's site on sports astrology, and other sources on that subject on the internet, and also have tried to predict the outcome of some games. and in most cases I managed to give the right prediction, but not always, I still have to work out a bit:D
Anyway, I hope you don't mind me asking this, but I noticed that you say ruler of DSC is Ju. DSC falls in the sign of Pisces, whose ruler is Neptune, so I'm interested, how come we look at Ju this time (for who we know ruled the sign of Pisces before Neptune was discovered). is it because of the colours of the kit (they better match Ju than Ne), or sth else.....

fensi88

erendil said:
Anyway, I hope you don't mind me asking this, but I noticed that you say ruler of DSC is Ju. DSC falls in the sign of Pisces, whose ruler is Neptune, so I'm interested, how come we look at Ju this time (for who we know ruled the sign of Pisces before Neptune was discovered). is it because of the colours of the kit (they better match Ju than Ne), or sth else.....

Traditional Horary astrology do not consider modern planets Ne, Pl and Ur as main rulers. So, we work with traditional rulers and that are for Cap and Aqu - Sa, and for Pi and Sag - Ju. But I consider modern rulers becides traditional (regarding colours) to see if thay match.

Last edited:

fensi88

coffee said:
Asc changes straight away and Venus touches DC. Could that be an early goal?
Goals, goals, goals. 3-3.

Early goal, yes I definately expect it because both ASC and DSC change sign! But as you said only if KO is on time.

Really very courage from you, predict exact result!

I just want to say that Moon VOC does not nesesary means draw, sometimes as I said it means favorite wins. I always check out accidental dignities and if thay are prety equal than I am sure it will be draw. Here, difference is not so big so I doubt it will be so many goals.

janjan

From my experience... you should always include/consider the other planets. If you have been into predicting the timing of goals recently, you will notice outer planets play a BIG part. i.e. If Pisces = DSC at KO, when Neptune cross IC or partile Trine MC = goals..

So for this instance, Neptune although in the 5th is partile opposite Saturn & under Sun beam... hence both lords are weak... VOC.. says favorites will win..

Car Mad

coffee said:
Goals, goals, goals. 3-3.

I'll update you with my email.

3-3 100/1 on ladbrokes.com im having a punt:D Only a small one if your right i will love you :38:

edit result liverpool 2 barca 1
Looks like i lost :( ah well always next time.

Last edited:

fensi88

coffee said:
All 4 matches on Wednesday have a VOC Moon. Draw for every match?
:)

Coffee, you were pretty good with your prediction! 75% right! 3 from 4 match ended draw! Congratulations!
Regarding this match, I missed fact that MC (fame for Liverpool) is in conjuct with fix star Betelgeuze which promise, when placed in the angles, preferment, luck, success and fame, here for Liverpool. I missed also fact that Ve ansticion is at 29Vi 24, so in conjuct with ASC, so acctualy that is advantage for ASC team because Ve ansticion is in same sign as ASC and on cusp of 1st, very powerfull position. For DSC team Ve do not have effect because it is in different sign from cusp.

fensi88

coffee said:
Of the 4 games played, Barcelona vs Liverpool was the only one that wasn't a draw. The other 3 were defnite VOC Moon as the AC was either before the Moon, or after it in the next sign.
With the Moon at 29,49 Aries and the AC at 29,50 Virgo, I was wrong to call Barca/Liverpool VOC as the Moon was a minute away from an inconjunct with the AC.
Out of interest, how did the essential digs work out for that match?
Not something that I've got my head around yet. Would AC or DC win?

I see, you count incojunctions. Traditionaly horary astrologers do not work with inconjunctions.
Abouth essential dignities-Frawley said that thay are not important if we have enought difference in accidental dignities. He did not specified the limit for "enought" but from my experience it is above 10. If the accidental dignities are prety equal than it is important essential dignities.

Car Mad

coffee said:
You took the risk, so didn't lose :D

I hear William Hill offered 100/1 for Craig Bellamy to score and then do a mock golfing celebration. He did and then he did. If only I knew about that one!

i didnt no bout bellamy either ah well.i only put £1 on it but imagine if it won:eek: exciting games last night regardless of the results

fensi88

Regarding goals in this match:

If you want to predict the time when goals will be scored you have to add minute by minute on kick/off time and see if there are some change regarding signs on cusps or regarding planet entering in new house. But problem is that not every change means goal, but every change is possibility for goal.

Here we have (Placidus house system):
9 min Me rx change house from 6 enter in5
38 min Chiron change house from 5 enter 4 house
78 min Ju change house, from 3 enter in 2nd house

Because there must past 4min for change one degree, in some cases you have goal few minutes after some change. Thats fits with first two goals. But 3 goal was before. Why? Maybe we have to try with some another house system? If you have time, do.