Im leaving Las Vegas, for good!

{Krystal}

This place is like quick sand, the energy here will keep you here and try to suck you dry. In the next couple of months I am moving up to the northwest, where the earth is clean and untouched with beauty. I feel like I am tied to a post, like a dream when you just cant run fast enough. Am I going to get out of here by the end of winter???

Attachments

• my chart.gif
    my chart.gif
    24.8 KB · Views: 32

lilllybelle

Shoot, I'm here in the NW and it rains and it rains and it rains. The people are distant and aloof and it's cold. I can't wait to get out of this place!

freedomlover

Must be something in the air!

I, too, am trying to get the hell out of Dodge ...........
.........or the Dodge out of hell - not sure which. :eek:

Good luck to us all!

lilllybelle

I took a look at your chart. I didn't see anything that screamed yes, but I saw a few hopeful signs. In the end if you want to move( and your pretty sure it's spirit and not your lower self guiding you. ), then you just motivate yourself to do it.
Here's some of the stuff I noticed. Progressed moon conjuncts natal mars in libra in the 4th house in about 3 and 1/2 months. You might have the energy to make the move then. This progression could also lead to irritation or good sex. This year your progressed mercury will go direct. I didn't check to see exactly when that will happen, but you should feel a burst of energy at that time and feel like you can travel, communicate and love more clearly. I say love because p. mercury is stationing direct right on top of your natal venus. On April the 3rd, there will be a lunar eclipse in the 3rd house opposing your Solar arc mercury. I don't think this eclipse will do a lot because the eclipse doesn't have anywhere to release its energy. It won't make any aspects in your chart. All the same, I think the eclipse will stir up your desire to travel even more. You should check out your progression for the next few years. Your going to have some stuff going on in your love/relationship life in a few years.

Last edited: