Comedian & Satirist Bill Hicks' Chart

SolarSiren

One of my favorite comics & a great all around person.

Wikipedia:
Like Lenny Bruce, Hicks challenged formal and informal forces of censorship, and suggested a disconnect between the values and operations of modern life, particularly in the United States, a country toward which his humor frequently adopted a tone ranging from cynicism to scathing critique.

In 1986, Hicks found himself broke after spending all his money on various drugs, but his career got another upturn as he appeared on Rodney Dangerfield's Young Comedians Special in 1987.
The same year, he moved to New York City, and for the next five years he did about 300 performances a year. His reputation suffered from his drug use, however, and in 1988, he claimed to have quit everything — including alcohol. Hicks recounts his quitting of alcohol in the One Night Stand special and on Flying Saucer Tour Vol. 1. On the album Relentless, he jokes that he quit using drugs because "once you've been taken aboard a UFO, it's kind of hard to top that," although in his performances, he continued to extol the virtues of LSD, marijuana, and psychedelic mushrooms.[2] He fell back to cigarette smoking, a theme that would figure heavily in his performances from then on.

Many people think of Bill as a bitter cynic, but nothing could be further from the truth. Bill loved wildlife and was a strong advocate of fighting the overpopulation crises that threatens all of our existence.

http://www.billhicks.org/billandanimals.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Hicks

astro_2gw_457_bill_hicks_hp_84781_2.gif

Mikey279x

I'm soo glad someone posted on this!!

I was planning on posting his chart soon as well!!

Bill Hicks is the greatest influence on me along with Pryor!!
his act was amazing!! I still watch his act for timing and punchlines!!
His timing is amazing!! No one can scare a Heckler Bill hicks

It's also intresting to note he has A huge amount of Mentall Ilnesses

heres the Url for the Bill Hicks documentry, the whole doucmentry is 60 mins long

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9wlSAZDcnX0

I knew he had a lot sagittarius in hime!

Last edited:

SolarSiren

Yes!! Another Hicks fan!
He's amazing. Comedy is such a thankless art....The stand ups I know almost always have severe mental/drug issues...Insecure, self loathing, etc.
BUT I adore complex people & if you can laugh at yourself, it's a way of healing.
(If you like heckler smacking...I recommend also Sean Rouse, Doug Stanhope, Norton, Attell.)

With Hicks I never got a vibe he hated his parents or self like some do...Even his pyschiatrist couldn't find anything "wrong" with him & joked it was his parents with issues. LoL
I sense he was an extremely sensitive soul...Who used drugs not so much to escape pain, as to experience a higher state of being. (Legal Disclaimer: Drugs are bad kids.)

The Chart: Woooo doggie! Look at those Saggy planets! :D

Brutally honest, hypocrisy hating, philosophy interested, excess dabbling,
huge hearted animal loving Bill.

Jon Stewart has a Sag. stellium as well. Friendly image hiding social satire.

Folks with mostly Fire Signs = They can also supposedly find it very hard to deal with detail because of their quest for the "big picture".

Mercury Cazimi by the Sun for a sharp intellect & fast wit.
The rebel quality & speaking of aliens is Uranus Trine Sun/Merc.

Mikey279x

SolarSiren said:
Yes!! Another Hicks fan!
He's amazing. Comedy is such a thankless art....The stand ups I know almost always have severe mental/drug issues...Insecure, self loathing, etc.
BUT I adore complex people & if you can laugh at yourself, it's a way of healing.
(If you like heckler smacking...I recommend also Sean Rouse, Doug Stanhope, Norton, Attell.)

With Hicks I never got a vibe he hated his parents or self like some do...Even his pyschiatrist couldn't find anything "wrong" with him & joked it was his parents with issues. LoL
I sense he was an extremely sensitive soul...Who used drugs not so much to escape pain, as to experience a higher state of being. (Legal Disclaimer: Drugs are bad kids.)

The Chart: Woooo doggie! Look at those Saggy planets! :D

Brutally honest, hypocrisy hating, philosophy interested, excess dabbling,
huge hearted animal loving Bill.

Jon Stewart has a Sag. stellium as well. Friendly image hiding social satire.

Folks with mostly Fire Signs = They can also supposedly find it very hard to deal with detail because of their quest for the "big picture".

Mercury Cazimi by the Sun for a sharp intellect & fast wit.
The rebel quality & speaking of aliens is Uranus Trine Sun/Merc.

wow.. I have those aspcts

I have a tight conj bewteen Sun and Merucy,
Jupitar Conj Ascedent
Uranus trine Merucy
Uranus Trine Sun

also for those intrested I've found out many comedians with mental illneses. In my spare time I look for anything to help me with my act,
interviews,audio,Biographies

Lewis Black: Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia amneshia
Robin Williams: Bipolar Disorder, ADHD
Bill Hicks: Bipolar disorder and Panic Attacks
Sam Kinison: Bipolar Disorder
Johnathan Winters: Bipolar Disorder
Jim Carrey: Bipolar Disorder

Last edited:

blueheron

SolarSiren said:
One of my favorite comics & a great all around person.

<snip>
In 1986, Hicks found himself broke after spending all his money on various drugs, but his career got another upturn as he appeared on Young Comedians Special in 1987.

I'm new to the forum, and an wondering where to find the chart for Bill Hicks. Birth data will be sufficient.

Thank-you... Blueheron

mog

:love:Sorry-new to all this-[see Mog]and really sleepy,and frazzled (from recent trauma].Just bout to go when saw Bill Hicks posts-ah! Looks VERY interesting
Shall look at his chart at weekend-delighted to-thanks all x

Kannon

Just yesterday I was watching Bill Hicks, One Night Stand, Relentless and Revelations. However, based on his full rectangular face (at about age 30), he is much more likely to be Leo rising. Note the rounded time of 2 am that astrotheme gives.

mog

Interesting. H`ever awoke n glanced his lovely visage-in middle of (icy English) `night`! shape seemed more oval/thin-I thought Aries..New to this need to study more! You got me thinking-at 2a.m.-bout physical aspects.Relatively new to Bill H.only jus found d.o.b.. no surprise at `Archer` sun as oozes Saggitarian energy -of which am well familiar.Not sure exactly-re:`rounded time-2a.m.? As said am almost a novice.
I `ve yet to work out my own chart so,my 1st try at joining this/any site will inspire me.

J01951

Banned
Date of birth

Bill Hicks
11 December 1961 10:49:0.5 (GMT-05:30:52)
Valdosta, Georgia, U.S. (30°50'48"N 82°43'01"W)

Death from heroin, or the consequences of his addiction.

Scorpio888

Just yesterday I was watching Bill Hicks, One Night Stand, Relentless and Revelations. However, based on his full rectangular face (at about age 30), he is much more likely to be Leo rising. Note the rounded time of 2 am that astrotheme gives.

Absolutely not.

Bill Hicks totally has Libra Rising. There's nothing Leo Rising about him, including physically.