Alfidaria

DreamingTheSeas

What do you think about Alfidaria? Have you find that is a good way of <<predictions>>? Also, do you work with Persian or Chaldean?

Moog

I'm studying Vedic Dasas at the moment, which are (I believe) a lot like fidaria/time lords/chronocators. They seem to work very well.

dr. farr

I too prefer the various "firdaria" (dasa period) systems from Vedic astrology, to the firdaria of the Persians. Chaldeans, and similar systems from the Greeks (such as Valens system) I find the historical Western period systems a bit crude. in comparison to the refined period systems (dasa systems) devloped in Vedic astrology. Let me state, though, that the Western firdaria systems often do work quite well in a general predictive sense; also, please note that the Vedic dasa systems CAN be applied very successfully using our tropical zodiac (ie, they do not necessarily need to be cast based upon the sidereal zodiac)

DreamingTheSeas

I too prefer the various "firdaria" (dasa period) systems from Vedic astrology, to the firdaria of the Persians. Chaldeans, and similar systems from the Greeks (such as Valens system) I find the historical Western period systems a bit crude. in comparison to the refined period systems (dasa systems) devloped in Vedic astrology. Let me state, though, that the Western firdaria systems often do work quite well in a general predictive sense; also, please note that the Vedic dasa systems CAN be applied very successfully using our tropical zodiac (ie, they do not necessarily need to be cast based upon the sidereal zodiac)

dr. farr, You are always clear and to the point! Thank you!

Omnisphericus

Oh I didn't saw that the Firdaria thread was already opened. I've opened another thread called "Firdaria" so I hope we can use the both threads interchangeably.