Past life, Moon perspective

SimplyRed

Have read your moon sign was a sun sign in the past life and you have gained the good part of that sun sign. for me, Sag

Any thoughts on this one. I do not think any moon sign gets along with another Sag moon, but Sag, except maybe Aqua, gemini

Affinity for knowledge and truth. outdoors and no claustophobic conditions. Teaching.
Sag moons are fun for the most part, until no one understands why they Leave through the back door, any route or anywhere for that matter. They bolt under stress and out the door without a minute's thought.
I guess in a past life I traveled a lot and searched for knowledge.
In relation to my present chart and incarnation. I guess it gives some lightness to an otherwise serious chart.

SimplyRed

I guess you would. seems right.

Thanks

sag moon in eleventh house, groups, I belonged to a heard of Mustangs:38:

. Moon represents what you instinctively know well.

QuieroMAS

Hmmm, interesting concept Red, I've got Cancer Moon, 10th house trine my Pisces Venus/Chiron 6th/7th and I excel in my intuitive nurturing of families/people in my profession. Very cool.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

on the topic of Past Lives, there is still so much more we don't know than what we do. I have Moon in Pisces 4h- intensely compassionate as well as highly sensitive which I have come to realize yields empathic tendencies.

I do think the 4th house has much to do with past lives as it represents not only our past but also our genetic or 'biological' imprinting. I believe that as physical imprints are carried over within our genes, so also are our emotional experiences at the cellular level. It is not just the mind that remembers, but also the body itself.

Our memories are the rivers and streams and seas of our experiential circumstances. They are what the present is built upon.

I have a very active dream life, some of which have been impersonally predictive, others have provided personal forewarning and others are highly instructive. Over the years I have had a number of 'reincarnational dreams' which seem to be much richer and detailed as far as time periods and cultural differences. Several years back I was told that I HAD BEEN a jeweller in
ancient Thailand....alas any latent abilities from that past life seem to be blocked in this lifetime...lol

for more moon sign astrology here is my weblink:
http://www.geocities.com/k54ca/moonvale.html