Soul Path in Vocational Transition

ladybrianna

Hi to all...I was born on April 8, 1965 at 2:17am in NewYork City. I have Scorpio on the MC with Pluto in the 7th House and the coruler Mars in the 7th also. My North Node is in the 4th House. Neptune is conjunct the MC coming from the 9th house and Neptune rules my 2nd house. It should be no surprise that I am currently confused about my life direction. I spent 20 years in the music business working with artists in management and marketing positions. I quit the business after the birth of my daughter and have no plansto return to that life. Does anyone have any insight as to what would be my true calling?
Any insight is so greatly appreciated!!!

wilsontc

Staff member
rebellion, to brianna

brianna,

You are currently having your Uranus opposition, the time when transiting (planets in the sky) Uranus opposes your birth Uranus. This can be a time of INTENSE rebellion against ourselves and who we have been. There is the urge to "kick over the traces" and to do something completely new and different. However, once this transit is over in a couple of years, sometimes people find that what they threw out was what was most important to them...and then they have to rebuild.

I suggest not making any quick decisions right now about career. The career you describe fits your chart perfectly and was a GREAT choice. Although you may be rebelling against it right now, you might be interested in re-hooking back into it in a couple of years.

So consider this time "taking a breather", do whatever interetsts you right now, don't worry about "career", keep up with your contacts from your "old life" but don't do anything yet. In a couple of years, you might want to take up in some way from where you left off!

Urging waiting on career decisions,

Tim