6 major transits all at once?

Ojos_raros

is this common? I cant imagine so much energies all at once!! Transiting Saturn will conjunct Natal Uranus, Pluto and Midheaven while at the same time transiting Uranus will oppose Natal Uranus, Pluto and midheaven. Midheaven is 22 degrees in Virgo, Pluto is 20 & Uranus is 18 degrees.

All I can say is that I hope that Im ready when it happens!!

Any comments? Ideas?

Discover

Are you by any chance considering a new job? With Uranus involved, it may be a huge, unexpected breakthrough in career; fame could be involved. When are these transits due?? Or are they already 5 degrees away?

Ojos_raros

Hi Discover, thanks for responding...

Uranus begins its oppositions this spring and then starting in September, 2008 Saturn will make its conjuctions with Uranus, Pluto and the midheaven.

Im sure I will have a new job around then. The job I have now is kinda of ending. Next fall, I will be applying for an international teaching job in Brazil (Natal Uranus and natal Pluto are in 9th house). Besides that, my wife is Brazilian and she wants to live there again. (Uranus opposing midheaven says there may be a change in residence). Im kinda of anxious at this point. I want a change, want to get things moving!

One question... does Saturn conjuncting Pluto say definite "severe discipline?" I believe I have worked hard and not have taken any shortcuts! I guess I will find out soon!

thanks again

Discover

I'll be better able to answer your questions if I see your overall chart. Could you post me your birth data or your chart?

Discover

The first question that propped up in my mind was regarding your relationship with your wife. You mentioned she wanted to relocate to Brazil. It seems that your relationship may undergo a huge transformation through your travels (transiting saturn soon to conjunct your natal venus in the 9th house, uranus squaring your ascendant and descendant, and the midheaven contacts can also signify status; not just career wise) Are you planning to teach in Brazil? Or are you involved in a healing field?
When so many outer planets are involved, it points out to be a very karmic event in my understanding... Your belief systems and philosophies may be highly up for re-assessment with saturn going through your ninth house and making contacts with your pluto and uranus...Perhaps an older person or someone from the past is acting as a spiritual teacher that may affect your beliefs.
I can see from your chart that you have been working very hard on yourself; remeber Saturn is our karmic teacher and if you have done the hard work he asks from us; he does promise rewards!
Let me know if any of this makes sense so that I am able to give you further input, if that's what you'd like. :)

Ojos_raros

Discover, thank you for your insights and taking the time to respond. I am a bilingual teacher in California and I plan to continue teaching in Brazil. Natal Uranus in the 9th says a career very diferent in the educational field. So, teaching at an cutting edge, polylingual school sounds VERY cool to me!! (I speak Spanish and Portuguese). Im thinking this may happen! I know sites on where I can apply for the jobs but having transiting Uranus conjunct the IC & opposing the midheaven, Im sure there will be heavy obstacles. Argh!

Shahp2, Uranus will begin its oppositions this spring and Saturn will make its conjunctions starting in Sept 2008. Also, in my solar chart 2008, I have Saturn in the 10th and Mars conjuncting the MC.

Anyone else ever have trans Saturn conjuncting the MC while transiting Uranus conjuncts the IC???

thanks again.