PDA

View Full Version : Can you see sinusitis in my chart?

Watersign
01-20-2007, 03:55 AM
Hi,

I am loving this site and the respectful attitude of the people here. Thank you.

I was a healthy person until about 18, then I got allergies which lead to sinusitis and basically I've been suffering for fifteen years. I really need to come to terms with this. What am I supposed to learn from this? Is this something that you can see in my chart? I have a relationship with this illness now and I would deeply appreciate any insight. I feel I have tried everything to address this problem except acupuncture now I'm going to try that too. I'm trying to understand my chart but it's difficult for me to get the larger picture since I'm a novice.

Thank you so much for considering this difficult matter,

My chart (http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&cid=y2hfileWKdfyN-u1165899085&nhor=5&go.x=21&go.y=4)

2rainbows
01-20-2007, 12:32 PM
Hi watersign,
i cannot answer your question directly, but how about trying out a simple remedy;
a humidifier during the dry, artificially warm indoors/winter months, one orange and one zinc tablet (50mgs) everyday.
i hope this helps,
2rainbows

Watersign
01-20-2007, 12:52 PM
Hi,

Thank you so much for giving my issue some thought. I wish that my sinusitis would respond to this! The problem is really, I believe an inflammation issue. I would be so grateful for any insight that anyone would have regarding the natal chart. Thank you so much for your kind consideration.

Frisiangal
01-20-2007, 02:57 PM
Hi Watersign.
By 'sinusitis', are you referring to a 'nose problem'? If so, the nasal sinuses are part of the area astrologically ruled by Taurus via Venus. You have Taurus Ascendant, associated with physical constitution, with ruler Venus in Capricorn in the 9th house, asociated with general health rather than physical complaints. Unfortunately, natal Venus is part of a T-square in the cardinal signs, with Moon completing a grand cross from Pisces. The Moon is well-known for its association with allergies (synonymous with how one deals with outer impressions), as is the sign Virgo via Mercury. There was a thread on allergies in the medical astrology section several months ago. You'll probably find it if you back-track. Inflammation (what is flaming within?) is associated with either/or/and the firey planets Sun and Mars (in Aries!), although Venus is, physically, a HOT planet, whilst it resides in the coolest of signs in your chart.
You may find the answer to your sinisitis in these configurations.
I am a firm believer that physical problems are the result of energies that do not manifest as they should and therefore revert inwards into the body. I hesitate to offer any interpretative ideas at this stage but will be happy to do so if required. Just one very simple idea.......ever allowed yourself a really good cry to get rid of all that pent up feeling inside ?;)

F.

Watersign
01-20-2007, 03:35 PM
Hi,

What a great response! You are very knowledgable.

What happens when Venus is involved in a t square in the cardinal signs? I'll google this too but I would be very interested in your opinion.

I'm happy to hear that venus is in a good place. I'm afraid that my knowledge is very superficial when it comes to astrology.

I am concerned about having three planets (chiron, mars and the moon) in the 12th house. I can't see too much good in that.

I'll look for the thread a while back about allergies.

I have suspected that Mars in Aries might in some way contribute to an inflammation. Anti-inflammatory medication is the thing that helps me the most with breathing.

Please offer interpretive ideas if you wouldn't mind. I am searching for an info. that could alleviate this problem.

About having a good cry. I am someone who cries very, very easily. I am not repressed at all, if anything I have great difficulty keeping things inside. That is part of why it is strange to see so many planets in the 12th house. If I am understanding the meaning of the 12th house as someplace dark and hidden and unconscious.

I don't know if this info helps but I feel I have had two lives. From birth to eighteen I suffered deeply by having bad parents who were abusive, thoughtless and neglectful. As an adult I have had very little interactive with them. At around 18 I started to become allergic to my environment: pollen, dust, animals. As a child I was social and "normal", capable of average social interaction. As an adult I have become hyper sensitive and I have distanced myself as much as possible from the world. My solitary adulthood has been a consequence of chronic illness. I would never have become such an artistic, inwardly focused person without chronic illness. I wonder what on earth happened around 1992 to completely shift my life forever into something so foreign.

As a child I would have never imagined that I would become an unhealthy adult. If my sickness is emotion I haven't let out (I have heard this before) I don't know how to let out more. I have hated my parents but I'm definitely ready to forgive them. They are what they are. I know this life is about forgiveness for me. I'm ready to get better. I just want to be able to breathe from now on. This sickness has really made me who I am but enough is enough.

Thanks for sharing your insight and knowledge!

Frisiangal
01-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Hi,

[QUOTE]
What happens when Venus is involved in a t square in the cardinal signs? I'll google this too but I would be very interested in your opinion.

I'm happy to hear that venus is in a good place. I'm afraid that my knowledge is very superficial when it comes to astrology.

Hi again.
With your small knowledge of astrology, it is difficult to say anything without sounding like a school teacher.:)
Venus's function through Taurus expresses itself in a tangible fashion. How and what it loves and enjoys doing has to be physically (Earth) experienced. With Taurus Asc. a person will basically have a loving, giving, affectionate nature, possess a natural creative talent, although there may be a tendancy to need 'things' to provide physical security. Whether and how this occurs depends upon how Venus is placed in the chart. In Capricorn, the genuine warmth of the 'natural' loving nature is curbed, even withheld, for whatever reasons, and a person gradually learns to be less physical and more remotely cool and distant towards others. It will show its love in the physical way of Capricorn (Earth) by providing care, clothing, food, any necessary physical support, active duty and responsibility, but a hug may be more difficult. IF the person has a strong desire for the physical warmth that it feels as missing ( square Moon), Venus's energy can work inwards through the Taurus and/or Capricorn (chronic issues) ruled areas.

I am concerned about having three planets (chiron, mars and the moon) in the 12th house. I can't see too much good in that..........

I have suspected that Mars in Aries might in some way contribute to an inflammation. Anti-inflammatory medication is the thing that helps me the most with breathing.

Yet the good IS there. Although ruled by Pisces, Aries is intercepted. If you think of the zodiac signs as a circle of people, the intercepted signs are the ones that appear outside of the ring. All they want to do is be included. The only person who can do it is the person themselves because not everyone is socially-minded enough to consider other people's needs and feelings, which Moon in Pisces and Pisces on the 12th house cusp would automatically do.
A person could feel that it gives everything and gets nothing in return
The sign above the door of the 12th house is 'The Lost and Found Department.' What's inside it often needs to be found to be recognised. With Mars in Aries there's instant inflammability and combustion available that is 'watered down' by the water house. A person could feel that it does and gives everything and gets nothing in return,...not so relishing for aTaurus Asc. that experiences that. The Aries energy...whereby one is (not)inflamed about something ... may works inwards into the body if the self initiative and assertion is not found and used as it should be.

About having a good cry. I am someone who cries very, very easily. I am not repressed at all, if anything I have great difficulty keeping things inside. That is part of why it is strange to see so many planets in the 12th house. If I am understanding the meaning of the 12th house as someplace dark and hidden and unconscious.

Saturn in Cancer can act in different ways. Cancer is similar to a lake of feeling (water) filled by memories. Saturn is the dam. It will either hold the water of feeling in (suppressed feelings) OR it can act as the protector against feelings getting the upper hand by showing the reality of any situation, however difficult. Only when it doesn't function as it should will the dam break and release feeling, which could be excessive with the aspect to Jupiter, in the form of bi-polar, mania-depressive tendencies.

I don't know if this info helps but I feel I have had two lives. From birth to eighteen I suffered deeply by having bad parents who were abusive, thoughtless and neglectful. As an adult I have had very little interactive with them. At around 18 I started to become allergic to my environment: pollen, dust, animals. As a child I was social and "normal", capable of average social interaction. As an adult I have become hyper sensitive and I have distanced myself as much as possible from the world. My solitary adulthood has been a consequence of chronic illness. I would never have become such an artistic, inwardly focused person without chronic illness. I wonder what on earth happened around 1992 to completely shift my life forever into something so foreign.
As a child I would have never imagined that I would become an unhealthy adult. If my sickness is emotion I haven't let out (I have heard this before) I don't know how to let out more.

I don't know if this will be of help.
I study a calculated point in astrology known as Black Moon Lilith ( not for beginners!). It is not a physical object. It's a space between Moon and Earth, which seems to refer to natural feeling traits that do not, or have great difficulty, manifesting because they do not adhere to what is considered normal and civilised behaviour. It's the uninhibited and innocent nature of childhood that does not distinguish right from wrong, good from bad, etc., but 'goes into hiding' and lays dormant once a person has been conditioned to think, act, and feel in a way that is UN-natural to them. It has associations with 'the inner child' and the images brought forth can 'haunt' and, thus, create havoc in one's daily life until they are seem for what they really are. The position of Black Moon Lilith can show where longings, yearnings, regrets, neglect, self-denial occur because 'it never happens' physically. The power and strength of BML lies within. I found it amazing that BML is on 9 degr. Capricorn in your chart. Charts I have with BML in this sign have been indicative of either a total lack of everything Capricorn stands for, OR a strong ability to stand up and take responsibility for one's self. BML in your chart is sextile Sun (self) whilst also being part of the T-square configuration. In some strange the adult (Capricorn) may still be allowing the 'inner child' to dictate its wants, whilst the adult is perfectly capable of making a life for itself once it discovers what it has going for it!

I have hated my parents but I'm definitely ready to forgive them. They are what they are. I know this life is about forgiveness for me.

A wonderful thing that astrology and other forms of natural understanding reveal, is why people are as they are. Your parents were probably also conditioned and formed by their upbringing, which had an effect upon how they treated you. Something like, 'Forgive them, for they know not what they do"? When that is understood, forgiveness comes easily,.....the greatest being the forgiving of one's self for attitudes taken that so ruined what 'could have been but never was.'

I'm ready to get better. I just want to be able to breathe from now on. This sickness has really made me who I am but enough is enough.

Breathing in/out is sychosomatic with taking in and releasing information. Maybe when you find the information you need to heal that pain you carry inside (Chiron) of not being seen for who you really are (Aries), your physical problems will derease and, hopefully, eventually disappear altogether.

F.

Watersign
01-22-2007, 02:14 PM
Hi,

I was extremely challenged by your post and I must thank you again for the time, thought and experience that you put into it. It means a whole lot to me. I can really feel that I'm at one of those moments where change happens and you can break through to the next place.

I appreciated your insight into the 12th house. I'm afraid I'm still struggling to see the good there. What you said about the watered down mars in aries could ring true. Mars is also conjunct my ascendant. You said there could be the feeling that one gives more than they get. Maybe I'm more someone who gets more than they give when it comes to objects. I do crave the security of objects much to my chagrin. The major pain of my adult life (apart from sinusitis) has involved frustrated ambition. I feel that may fall under mars in aries in the twelfth house. Also perhaps my sun in scorpio and moon in pisces in the twelfth house. I'm a celebrity photographer for a really big agency and I'm so grateful to have been given the opportunity to work for a company that is prestigious and that treats me well. I am tormented by the desire to move forward and succeed. As a taurus ascendant person I do love clothes and things (but not food) but my need for security comes from this overreaching need for success. I always thought this came from the fact that I got so little validation from my parents and family. We all have our issues. Since you have been so generous with yourself, I just hope you don't mind me volunteering a bit more info.

About venus in capricorn, I have also been surprised that I have become colder emotionally as I've gotten older. As a sun sign scorpio I never really expected that. I don't have too much trouble being affectionate physically but it's not the easiest thing either. That runs in my family.

Thanks for telling me about saturn in cancer. I have often wondered why I see things so cold and stark. I really feel that the only way to cope is through being really honest. You mention something about Saturn having an aspect with Jupiter. Perhaps I misunderstood but I think you were saying if I had an aspect with Jupiter maybe I'd be manic depressive. I don't think I have an aspect between Jupiter and Saturn.

It's not everyday that I can have discourse with someone so knowledgable.

You wrote:
"I found it amazing that BML is on 9 degr. Capricorn in your chart"

Why would that be amazing? You said this would indicate very capricorn behavior or anti capricorn behavior. I would say that I'm very capricorn but I have not ever supported myself financially which makes me feel a bit like a child. You see mercury and the sun in my seventh house. I have depended on my partner for my daily needs. I do try to be the artist I wanted to be as a child. I want to make things that seem effortless like a child's work can look. Matisse would be an example of someone I would like to emulate conceptually. I'm not there yet but I'm working on it.

I'll try to read a bit about black moon lilith and see what I find.

Your help has been wonderful. I am pleased to see that my chart isn't poxed with all kinds of unhealthiness. I feel that I have in a way answered my own question by saying that this chronic illness has been the catalyst in doing the interior work that needs to be done as shown, perhaps, by the twelfth house planets. I hear you about breathing and taking in information. I'm done being sick so that's it. I want to breathe well from now on.

All my best,:) :) :)
T

Themis
01-22-2007, 07:30 PM
Hi Watersign.
By 'sinusitis', are you referring to a 'nose problem'? If so, the nasal sinuses are part of the area astrologically ruled by Taurus via Venus.

dear Frisiangal, you are really the best! i've following this post to learn about the sinuisit since i suffered from it since young as well. curiously none of my medical books mentioned the exact name of "sinuisitis". maybe i don't have the right one. but i know it's about the nose. i read it quite often though that the nose as a whole is ruled by Mars and sign of scorpio, Aries, the Venus part rules just the olcfactory nerves and the nostrils. and indeed my sinusitis is also most of inflammatory nature and this draws me closer to Mars. My Mars is terribly aspected, in addition, it disposites my chart ruler. of course this is not my only health problem which i thought concern Mars. so my question is whether the "sinuisitis" is on earth Venus-concerned or Mars-concerned? I feel confused. inflmmation is Martian isn't it? could you shed some light on this point, please? thanks for your explanaition if you could help. best, Themis:)

Watersign
01-22-2007, 08:47 PM
Frisiangel is the best. So venus rules the sinuses? Doesn't Aries rule the head? I went for acupuncture to clear my nose today. So many people suffer from sinusitis.:(

yelena234
01-23-2007, 01:09 PM
Hello Watersign,

There is something wrong in this answers.

Venus rules Taurus and Taurus is for Thyroid and Neck.

You have Mars in Aries in 12th, with bad aspect and Sinusitis is coming from Aries, not from Taurus. Taurus is neck, thyroid and part of head.
As you are AC Taurus, you should look your neck and your thyroid. I am telling you that, because I have many years chronic sinusitis maxillaris, and have searched cause for years.

When I was told from one doctor from Switzerland, I have to find cause ( have also Rhinitis chr.), I have started with Thyroid (my Sun is in Taurus, you are AC Taurus). Because of my pains, I have studied this Thyroid, and found that can cause many other pains. I was right. I have Hypotireosis.
My neck is also wrong. There is muscle spasm, and it causes pains not only in the sinusitis, but also neuralgias.

But really cause in my case is stomache (cusp of 12th house is in Virgo, for stomache). Summer 2003, doctor made me Gastroscopy and found, that I have chronic Gastriits. I feel also, that may not eat many kinds of food. My allergy tests are ok, that means there is no allergy.

The cause can be anywhere. Your 12th house cusp is in Pisces, maybe there is something wrong with foots. It is not funny! Here was doctor, who makes Tibetian Medicine, and it is wonderful, how far can be the cause.

Yelena

Frisiangal
01-23-2007, 08:36 PM
Hi All,
I don't have time to go deeper into Watersign's queries right now. I'm 'acting anchor' in a family crisis. Husband had a nasty fall and is in hospital with both legs in plaster, daughter's 2nd baby is due any day and she has a painful bladder infection, daughter-in-law's 11 week pregnancy ended when baby's heart stopped. Not enough hours in a day right now.

Just want to say, though, that the 'nose' is a difficult area astrologically speaking, apparently. My own 'Astrology and Healing' places it under Aries and Taurus with a ? by both. At med. astro. school I learnt that it was placed under Taurus, which hit the nail on the head for me as, with a 21 degr. Sun that according to Ebertin's 'List of Anatomical Correspondences' relates to the sinuses, I have had sinus trouble for yonks. Very little sense of smell and regular light 'bloody noses'. I have nothing in Aries, and Mars in Cancer sextiles Sun and is on midpoint of Uranus-Virgo Asc.
By example I can't, therefore, see any link of nose to Aries. The fact that the nose, throat and ears are all 'connected' in some way( and don't I know it :( !), and the throat IS without doubt ruled by Taurus, seems to offer strong probability of rulership.
Also, when you blow your nose, do you feel an effect in the opposite region ruled by Libra (kidneys/skin) or Scorpio (genital/excretion area)?:rolleyes:

I'll check other med. ref. books again as soon as I can. I think the fact remains that if a person suffers in a Mars and/or Venus way, this is going to effect the ideas regarding sign/planet rulership. Watersign mentioned a chronic complaint, associated with Capricorn, in which Venus and not Mars is placed; Venus also opposes Saturn. This would, again, seem to give extra points for the Taurus association with the nose as region, whilst Mars could well account for an inflammatory function.

F.

Watersign
01-24-2007, 01:38 AM
Hi Yelena,

Thanks a lot for the message. I'm going to have to give your post a lot of thought. Does aries rule the head, therefore the sinuses? I'm confused. My nose closes up shut. That's what's happening and I feel trapped.

yelena234
01-24-2007, 09:01 AM
Dear Watersign,

Thank you for mail.

Of course Aries is for head and sinusitis. I am not telling you, just like that, but because I have this problems for ages. It is not typical, but as I told you, if there is no allergy, then is need to find the cause.
Many years ago, I have sent my 5 diagnosis from ORL Hospital in my Country to Switzerland ORL Hospital, and as you know, they are between the best doctors. One doctor wrote to me, I have to find cause, because nobody had any idea, what could be.

I have spent time, money, nerves visiting different specialists. And they are not in one place.

Then one day, my ex good friend, she brought me book from Louise Hay, where you can see, that every vertebra in your neck and spine is responsible for one illness. I have found, that C2, second vertebra in the neck is for sinusitis and eyes. I was later in the Spa, and doctor there found the same, that I have Neuralgia Occipitalis, connected with C2. I feel this pains from backhead direct to my jaw- sinusitis and eyes. In my case mucus is dry, but swollen. I can breath, but I can't look, because I have pressure into right eye.

That about stomache, connected with sinusitis, I felt first time, when I took antibiotics for Helicobacter. It was very good for one month. I felt relief, and thaugt, at least something, that helps me. Then I knew, it comes from stomache. In my case is chronic both: sinusitis and stomache (gastritis). Also, doctor for accupuncture told me, that stomache as also bladder meridian can cause sinusitis inflammation.

In birth chart, I have Mercury in Aries, in 6th (house of health) in opposition with Neptun in 12th, ruler of 6th (wrong diagnosis). For me is normal, that I am sick. And my neck comes from Past life, when I was hanging myself (suicide). So you see, I went to the regression, too. Maybe is not bad idea, if you go too? They do it with and without regression. My medical doctor from the Spa, she did the same, because she has always headache, and nothing and nobody helps her. She has always accupuncture neals in her hair. And she is a doctor!

2005, I was in Austria, in the Hospital, and Tirologist there told me, I was born with small Thyroid. You can immagine, how many problems, and how long I had no idea, I have that. Thyroid is typical for Taurus. From Thyroid is weak heart, muscle spasm, problems with hair, mucus membrane and so on.

When you start with the signs, you start with Aries (head), and ruler is Mars. In your case, Mars is bad aspected. I do for free birth charts, and when I see Mars in Aries, I always ask, if they have some problems with headache or sinusitis. Believe me, they ask me how do I know that?
The next is Taurus: neck, thyroid.
Last three doctors told me, all is coming from neck muscles.
Then you look, 6th house, ruler of 6th, where is? You have to look your AC, it is very important. I am AC Libra, and I am sure, my kidney is wrong, but in that case you don't feel any pains. When you feel pains, than is to late. I have very dark urin, and should drink more water, but can't.

You know, when somebody has so long pains, and nobody helps, then you try all possible, to find out, where it comes from?

Regards,
Yelena

Themis
01-24-2007, 02:41 PM
Just want to say, though, that the 'nose' is a difficult area astrologically speaking, apparently. My own 'Astrology and Healing' places it under Aries and Taurus with a ? by both. At med. astro. school I learnt that it was placed under Taurus, which hit the nail on the head for me as, with a 21 degr. Sun that according to Ebertin's 'List of Anatomical Correspondences' relates to the sinuses, I have had sinus trouble for yonks.

hi Frisiangal i can't help just agreeing. i have to say that inspite of my terrible Mars, the ruler of my 6th is Venus, in his DETRIMENT! to make thinks more beautiful, my 20 degree SN (conjonct your Sun) might mean that i inheritate it from the past life! Please inform more as soon as you have the time to check up on this subject, it's a such a fascinating topic in the med. astro! i wish you a lot of courage for your family God bless everybody. best, Themis:)

Watersign
01-24-2007, 03:09 PM
Hi,

I'm such a newbie that I didn't know to check the second page. Frisiangel I am really feeling for all the difficulty you are experiencing right now. It must be so difficult for you.

Yelena, thank you so much for your info. and kind thoughts. You have been through so much. You mentioned that my mars was in a bad place. Because it is in the twelfth house in pisces. Frisiangel brought that up. What about Mars conjunct ascendant? I feel the impact of mars a great deal.

I am interested in past life regression. I have remembered past lives, I think. I even remembered a street I lived on in Dresden, Germany. I went there and I think it was all real. I also believe that I remember living in Napoleon's family. I think I was Hortense de Beauharnais. Could that be possible? I remember being her. Her son was Napoleon III and I feel great affection for him. She loved her sons deeply and I miss them a great deal too. And she loved Napoleon and her mother Josephine very much. I miss all of them terribly. The life I remember in Germany was during the nazi reign and I think I died in the bombing in Feb. 1945.

Am I crazy? I also remember a life somewhere in the "west" of the US in the late 1800s. I remember being a downtrodden, hardworking, struggling housewife who craved nice things and a nice life. I think I had many sons and a husband who didn't value me and I remember a son being hung in town. That thought traumatizes me like I can't even explain. I know this is off the subject but I am really searching for something here.

Hortense de Beauharnais' father was executed when she was a child. I am haunted, haunted by the thought of these things. When I think of these "past lives" I miss the people I remember so much. Napoleon the way I remember him, was so funny and adorable and charming. I loved him to bits in spite of all his flaws. Hortense was also so sensitive that she was often weak and ill.

It's nice to tell this to some people who won't laugh at me for this stuff.:34:

yelena234
01-25-2007, 06:58 AM
Hello Frisiangel,

I don't know, why you write so much about Venus in connection with Sinusitis? I have Venus in Taurus with good aspects, and Mercury in Aries in 6th house, in Aries. Have chronic Sinusitis for ages.
Venus rules neck (Taurus): I have problems with thyroid and neck. That is all ok. But, as Venus is good aspected, there is no danger from both of them. They are just there and sensitive.

But my Mercury is in Aries, in 6th, house of the health, and in opposition with ruler of 6th, Neptun in 12th. It is naturally again, that I have sinusitis. Because my Mercury has this bad aspect, it lasts for ever.
There is another point: we have to look sign and ruler of 6th (Pisces and Neptun), and what planet has good aspect to Neptun. In my case is Mars and Pluto in Leo. Leo is summer sign and hot, as also both planets. That means, in my case helps all hot: sunbath, Fango, warm and dry weather. We have to look cusp of 12th, which shows, where is the cause for this pains. My 12th house is in Virgo, and since three years I know about my gastritis, helicobacter, and this erosions. By eating food, I feel pains in sinusitis and eyes. It is pretty difficult all that, and I lost 17 years, to find out, where is this cause.
I have sinusitis since my 16th year, and had enough time, to study all that. First, I didn't know, I have to find the cause for it. But, I read all possible about health, have visited many different kind of doctors, so I could write a book.

Yelena

I have all that in praxis, and praxis is much more than theory.

yelena234
01-25-2007, 07:46 AM
Dear Watersign,

I am not laughing about all that, don't worry.

When somebody has pains so long, as I do, tries all possible. I have told you, that my doctor in the Spa, she went to Regression, because she had always headache, and when I was there for Electroaccupuncture, she had neals in her hair. I was curious, what that means, and then she told me, she went to Regression, to see where this headache comes from. She told me, I have to go too, if no doctor can help me.
I went two months later. To one woman, therapeut, she did it without hypnosis. That means, you see some pictures, she leads you, talks to you, asks you, and at the same time, you see something and you hear yourself talking.

By second Past life, I was living in North England, with my husband, who was always away, travelling. I felt lonely, and one day went to the house, where were horses, and was hanging myself. In that moment, I had terrible pains, there on the bed, covered. I started to scream and she told me, I have to be quite, because I am there, safe. Before my "death" my husband came through the door, and has asked me, why that? I looked at him and have seen his face very clear.
Then, this woman told me so: if you kill yourself, I can't help you! If you were killed from somebody else, you would be now cured and be without pains. And that is SENSE of REGRESSION!

I have met this man in this life, when I was 27 years old. I have falled in love with him very deeply, altough was engaged with one American student, who was already in California, and me in Europe.
This man, my Karma went to his country back, to the Army, he was 26 years old. It was last time for the Army. Altough he wrote to me and called regularly, I thaugt it is end betweeen us. And went to another country.
On the end, I have lost both of them.

After this Regression I knew, why all my life I was thinking about him (my Karma), why I was searching somebody, just like him. And why just at that time one doctor in abroad has helped me. It means, I had to be healthy and had to meet him.
Few years ago, I wrote to him (he lives in the next country) to tell him, he was my husband in Past life, and also I wanted his hour of birth,to study his Birth Chart. He has the same AC as me, 13 degress of Libra, but he is Capricorn, with Moon in Aries (on my DC).
He was lucky to hear about me, wanted to see me, but I had terrible pains, and didn't want to meet him again. We have talked over phone, wrote mails, and that was all. And finally finished, end of 2003.

In fact I know now, what is really cause for my pains: it is neck and all right side of the head and shoulder. But something like that, I can't tell to some medical doctor. He could think, I am crazy!
My stomache is sick from many pills, I took in my life. For that, I need some very good diet.
I also know, that all this suicide tries in this life are without success. I have to go through all that untill end (hope, soon!)
I have heard yesterday very strange words from my new Austrian friend (sorry, I write that): she told me, I will be healthy, when this man dies.
She has also some "meeting" with her dead relatives, few years ago. And she is now very spirituell. We met in the hospital, in Austria, June 2005.

That is my story!

Yelena

Watersign
01-26-2007, 03:48 AM
Wow,

That is really some story Yelena. I really feel for your struggles. It is strange that we meet up with the same people life after life. I remember my father as someone I knew casually in Dresden, a fellow student. There's a man who's haunted my life and caused me excrutiating pain and I remember him in Dresden and in the story with Napoleon. It's just an instinctual feeling.

I was thinking more about the sinus/chart issue. My mars in in the twelth house (pisces with aries intercepting). Mars is connected in the t square with the cardinal signs. My nose is always inflamed and yet full of "water". This is happening in the dark where no one can see it. The head is ruled by aries and my ascendant is taurus (conjunct mars). It appears to be a representation of what is happening.

Yelena, I certainly don't know as much as you considering health problems. I'm just doing acupuncture and hoping for the best. You all have helped me by showing sinusitis on my chart.

I am full of energy but I am getting extinguished by all this "water", mucus in my head. What can I do about it? Anyone have an answer? I know many suffer from this. Do other people's noses shut closed so almost nothing can pass?

Frisiangal
01-26-2007, 11:06 AM
Hi Yelena,

I spent last evening checking many intenet medical astrology sites, and this morning I went through my med. astrology books again regarding nose rulership. Apart from the book I mentioned earlier that states Aries-Taurus with a ?, there is also a general idea that the nose/nasal bone is ruled by Scorpio, of which the opposing axis is, indeed Taurus. Unexpressed emotional feelings will find a physical outlet through Taurus?? The nostrils are ruled by Venus, the mucous membranes in the nose, as well as general fluid production, is ruled by the Moon. In yet another book, I did see that an afflicted (harsh aspects) MARS in Aries can produce sinusitis, as a result of inflammation. But if Aries/Mars rules the nose ????
(Unless Mars through Scorpio?)

I agree with you that Aries rules the head/face. The nose is part of the face, as are ears and eyes part of/in the head; does that mean all are ruled by Aries/Mars? This doesn't appear to be the case.

I guess it really is a case that every person is unique and will express their inharmonious sides in various physical ways, as per the natal chart.

Best.

F.

Watersign
01-26-2007, 01:06 PM
Hi Frisiangel,

I've been thinking about you. I hope things are calming down in your family life. I also hear what you're saying about mars in aries causing inflammation. I wrote last night that I was feeling that my nose was like the twelfth house, dark and watery with an inflammation in the middle. I also have the moon there too. I'm going for acupuncture today but I feel so trapped by all this liquid. Do you have sinusitis too, frisiangel? I think you said you did.

yelena234
01-26-2007, 01:52 PM
Hello Frisiangel,

This is just for you:

As I had intention, first to study more Horary and then Medical Astrology, you gave me idea, to look better and find out about signs, planets and deseases.

Now, go to the Google and write:

1. Medical Astrology
2. Medical Astrology by Diane Cramer

There you will find all about signs, planets and aspects of Medical Astrology.

You will see, that Venus has nothing with Sinusitis. What desease has Aries, Taurus and so on.

Regards,
Yelena

Frisiangal
01-26-2007, 05:53 PM
Hello Frisiangel,

This is just for you:

As I had intention, first to study more Horary and then Medical Astrology, you gave me idea, to look better and find out about signs, planets and deseases.

Now, go to the Google and write:

1. Medical Astrology
2. Medical Astrology by Diane Cramer

There you will find all about signs, planets and aspects of Medical Astrology.

You will see, that Venus has nothing with Sinusitis. What desease has Aries, Taurus and so on.

Regards,
Yelena

Diane Cramer's site was one of many I checked in the first 7 internet page lists. Her list of signs/planets associations was very skimpy, but maybe that's to induce one to buy her book:D. As I said in my post, I did see a reference to Mars in Aries associated with sinusitis in one of my med. astro. books. Maybe it's responsible in Watersign's case with it being conjunct the Ascendant, plus a very watery Moon, although there's no aspect between them. In my case, it may be just coincidence that I have my Sun on the degree that Ebertin applied to the sinus artery, but I don't suffer from inflammation of it.

F.

Frisiangal
01-26-2007, 10:40 PM
Hi,

[QUOTE]The major pain of my adult life (apart from sinusitis) has involved frustrated ambition. I feel that may fall under mars in aries in the twelfth house. Also perhaps my sun in scorpio and moon in pisces in the twelfth house.

Hello again, Watersign.
As far as I know, Ambition and the will to succeed is part of Capricorn functioning through Saturn. You have Capricorn M.C.....its natural 'habitat'.......with Saturn in Cancer in the 3rd house. This would suggest that fulfilling your ambitions depends upon the effect you allow family and local environmental conditions to have upon you, allowing what they think (3rd house) to rule how you think and behave, for instance. E.G. "I always thought this came from the fact that I got so little validation from my parents and family. We all have our issues." Only when you learn to curb and control those feelings, can Saturn....being responsible for your own actions rather than they being responsible for them ... work its best for you.

I'm a celebrity photographer for a really big agency and I'm so grateful to have been given the opportunity to work for a company that is prestigious and that treats me well.

This is a wonderful way to express your 10th house Jupiter (expansion, development,) sextile Neptune (photography). But why are you grateful to them? They should be so lucky to have the opportunity of availing themselves of you! The agency wouldn't have taken you if you weren't good......would they?!

my need for security comes from this overreaching need for success.

That could be the exact 150 degree aspect (inconjunct) from Jupiter to Saturn. It's a pushme-pullyou effect that can be quite stressful when an effervescent, optimistic, enthusiastic joyful (Jupiter) and very original nature that can go to extremes (Aquarius) comes up against its opposite. One side wants to go the whole hog, the other side feels stifled by fearing to budge. Aquarius gives the idea of free-lance, whereas Cancer needs the emotional security you mentioned to feel settled.

You mention something about Saturn having an aspect with Jupiter. Perhaps I misunderstood but I think you were saying if I had an aspect with Jupiter maybe I'd be manic depressive. I don't think I have an aspect between Jupiter and Saturn.

Only 'maybe', not are.:) Jupiter and Saturn are definitely aspected. As mentioned in another thread, they form the YOD (finger of God) with Neptune. You could do far more if you developed faith in yourself ( the great gift of the Neptune in Sag. generation) rather than be reliant upon others to provide it for you. The pointing finger is Saturn....it's showing the way, not holding you back!!;)

You wrote:
"I found it amazing that BML is on 9 degr. Capricorn in your chart"

Why would that be amazing?

Because of its conjunction with Venus that I attached to your 'nose problem.'
My study of BML has shown more than average links to manifested physical disorders when energy is not used as it should be.

You said this would indicate very capricorn behavior or anti capricorn behavior. I would say that I'm very capricorn but I have not ever supported myself financially which makes me feel a bit like a child. You see mercury and the sun in my seventh house. I have depended on my partner for my daily needs. I do try to be the artist I wanted to be as a child. I want to make things that seem effortless like a child's work can look. Matisse would be an example of someone I would like to emulate conceptually. I'm not there yet but I'm working on it.

Dependency is also found in the Moon, and Pisces is not exactly materially-rationally-minded. A 7th house Sun in Scorpio could also be indicative of 'jointly sharing the bills', 'valuing what each other possesses'. By doing your bit in whatever way, you are enhancing your ability to become less dependent (Moon) and more self-reliant (Taurus Asc.) to make the transition to eventually become aware of who you can be (Sun). You'll value yourself and your creative side (Leo on 5th house cusp) through the inter-action within your intimate relationships and not only through being successful in the world (Jupiter in 10th).

I'll try to read a bit about black moon lilith and see what I find.

I doubt you'll find anything that resembles my study. With Uranus-MC square BML-Asc., I'm a bit of an astrological rebel, dealing with realities rather than myth.:D

Your help has been wonderful. I am pleased to see that my chart isn't poxed with all kinds of unhealthiness.

There is nothing bad in a chart; it's just that some people have to work harder than others to get the best out of themselves whereby health discomforts belong to the past.

I feel that I have in a way answered my own question by saying that this chronic illness has been the catalyst in doing the interior work that needs to be done as shown, perhaps, by the twelfth house planets. I hear you about breathing and taking in information. I'm done being sick so that's it. I want to breathe well from now on.

Don't forget to breathe out as well.....providing information about yourself.
P-L-E-A-S-E don't take this the wrong way, but with Sun-Mercury in Scorpio in the 7th house (private client relationship), you might find talking to a professional therapist (Virgo on 6th house cusp, ruler Mercury) a very good manner to get rid of any lingering cobwebs.:)

F.

Carole
01-27-2007, 01:09 AM
Watersign:

I know how desperate and miserable one can feel when gasping in the hope to get some air until the chest hurts and nothing happens because the nose is totally blocked. I suffer from respiratory allergy and bronchial hyperreactivity and have been having a hell of time since past December 28th with it.
I think that my Moon (fluids) in Gemini opposed to Saturn and disposed by Mercury (respiratory problems) conjunct Saturn in Scorpio in the 1st house, and Mars (Mercury's dispositor) in Pisces, plus Mars ruling Aries (Sinusitis) and my 6th house of illnesses are responsible of my problem.
I can see your Moon is in Pisces (water + water) squaring Saturn in Cancer; Saturn is disposited by Mercury (respiratory problems) in Scorpio; Mars in Aries (sinusitis), and your 6th house ruled by, again, Mercury (respiratory problems). I can, definitely, see your problem clearly there, the same as mine.
I respect the opinion you have been given about it before mine. Just wanted to contribute a little more with my thoughts.
This could be of help for you too. Have you tried to eat only foods that are good for your blood type? I am being forced by my allergy to discipline myself and re-started yesterday (I am a sensualist and won't give up so easily on foods I love to eat)...I think that's my Venus in 12th house of self-undoing working extra hours... :p
All I can say about the blood type diet is that I have never felt better in my life, than when I was disciplined and ate only what my body needed, in accordance with my blood type. My breathing problems went on vacation during the time I was strong willed enough to keep them away. But then Christmas happened and you know the rest of the story now.
I can send you the diet for your blood type should you feel like giving it a try.

Carole

Watersign
01-27-2007, 01:51 AM
Hi,

Thanks you Carole and Frisiangel. I'm going to have to really study and think about your emails. Thanks frisiangel for the in depth answers to my questions. I probably could use more counseling. My acupuncturist seemed to give up on me today because my nose wasn't responding to her treatment. She was saying I probably need another sinus surgery which I am not going to do. I just don't get the whole need for repeated sinus surgeries. When I get a chance to carefully process your emails, I'll probably write again.:)

Carole
01-27-2007, 02:06 AM
Watersign:

I am glad you are not willing to have another surgery. I am a Reflexology therapist and don't like to take medicines or have surgeries. And I have seen that surgeries are not the right solutions for our respiratory problems. Only a new source of physical discomfort.
Coming back to the posts I read about your problem, I find very helpful to meditate and forgive people around us for any wrong doings. In case you are not still into meditation, it's another worthy option combined with some therapy and alternative remedies.

Carole

Watersign
01-27-2007, 02:09 AM
Hi Carole,

Thanks for your reply. What's surgery going to do? I had a deviated septum and my nose get's inflammed, how can surgery help that. Thank you for you opinion.:)

freedomlover
01-27-2007, 04:16 AM
Watersign,

This has been a most informative thread! While reading it, I kept thinking that someone who does energy/body work may be able to help you. I know you've seen the acupuncturist, but maybe that wasn't the right modality for you.

The nose symbolizes energy, wisdom, and intuition. You've heard the phrase: "Just follow your nose"? (follow your instinct). It sounds like there is something your intuition is trying to tell you that you are not responding to. It may have a connection with material supply , boundary, unforgiveness issues - Cap things, tying in to the BML in Cap. Since Taurus rules the neck and the voice, it could be an issue in which your will is being overrode, or you are trying to override someone else's. Perhaps where you need to speak up for yourself. I believe that Taurus is a vital link in this... ever hear of an Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor???? There is a common thread, or they wouldn't be grouped together.
But the focus on the nose is primary, so the emotional issues will be primarily rooted there, I would think. My researching the matter also said that it could do with "sticking your nose in other's business", so it is important to rule this out as well.

Anyway, there is a mental/emotional root to this. The thought came to me that someone skilled in Kinesiology ( muscle testing), Touch For Health, etc. may be able to help you. Many chiropractors are also certified in Kinesiology ( esp. emokinesiology) and/or have a practitioner they recommend. Touch For Health is great, too - actually more involved, may be what you need. As my chiropractor always said "The issues are in the tissues". If you could get muscle tested for a Bach Flower Essence specifically for the emotional root of your sinusitis, it could be of great value to you.

P-L-E-A-S-E don't take this the wrong way, but with Sun-Mercury in Scorpio in the 7th house (private client relationship), you might find talking to a professional therapist (Virgo on 6th house cusp, ruler Mercury) a very good manner to get rid of any lingering cobwebs.:)
This is probably a very good idea. I also thought that it might also represent the type of practitioners I spoke of. Conversation/understanding is involved - Scorpio - hidden things, deeply buried issues- Virgo/6th -health care.

Unless you have something structural wrong, like a deviated septum, I wouldn't go for surgery yet. If you're hedging against it as well, it may be that you are being guided to look for alternative therapies. I really don't think you are going to see any kind of lasting improvement until the underlying mental/emotional issues are addressed. Hence this post. ;)

Also, one added note: Possibly even there is something structural in the spine that is causing this. Nerves coming from the spine can cause all sorts of problems if they have too much pressure on them. Possibly some of the nerves from the neck could cause a problem. Someone skilled in Cranio-sacral work may be able to help with something like this, not to mention your friendly neighborhood chiropractor. Even some massage therapists are very skilled in this kind of work - can release the pressure. If this is the case, it could give you some temporary relief. However, I would advise you ask your Divine Guidance to hook you up with any practitioner - don't just pick blindly. There can be a world of difference in the type of treatment you get between practitioners. You want to get the kind that is right for you.

Watersign
01-27-2007, 10:25 AM
Hi Freedomlover,

What a great and challenging post. I never thought about doing energy work. I hear you about the boundary, unforgiveness/cap issues. I already had sinus surgery for a deviated septum. What is Bach flower essence?

I am hyper sensitive, my sinuses are hyper sensitive. I am defensive, my sinuses are defensive. I have learned to not use my "defensive voice" and I force myself to not be that way. You can see in my chart that I am hardwired to be this way. I am very happy to look into kinesiology.

I am happy to talk to a couselor and I see what frisiangel is saying about my chart but I'm not depressed and I feel happy with my life and my relationships and my work. I've spent a long time in couseling and I had real issues to address. To go to a psychariast and say, "Well, I have this problem with my nose . . ." would feel awkward.

The issues addressed in this thread have been true and helpful. I really must thank every one of you who have taken the time out to help me. I am really humbled and I getting to see things from a different perspective. It was so frustrating yesterday with the accupuncturist. She was putting all these needles in me face, seeing my nose not respond. She kept telling me go to an ear nose throat doctor. You have an extreme case you probably need surgery. She didn't necessarily mean what she was saying but she was saying there's no much I can do for you.

I take afrin at night so I can breathe, during the day my nose shuts up pretty tight. I take an antihistamine twice in a row and it doesn't work anymore. My condition requires new medicine constantly. If I take clarinex now, probably won't work if I take it in six months it'll probably work that day for a quarter the time it's supposed to work for. If there was just an antihistamine that I could take I wouldn't have a problem. There's something abnormal about my sinuses and there's something abnormal about me. I'm thinskinned and I feel everything. I would say that I'm an empath or I have that capacity. Becoming hypersensitive and developing this nose problem seem to have come about at the same time.

Afrin is the only thing that clears my nose but they say it's addictive so I limit taking it. I've got to put these sinuses on ice. My doctor gave me liquid painkiller to put up my nose. Great the pain it deadened but they're still swollen everyday.

If I breathe through a cloth I can keep my nose clear longer. There's something in the air everywhere that makes my nose twitch. You guys are really great. I will consider your advice carefully freedomlover.:)

Themis
01-28-2007, 11:16 AM
the rulership of sinuisitis reminds me of the rulership of Satune. each part of the body is ruled by different planets, but Saturn just rulers the bones in general no matter which part it is, so when we talk about the head bone, though under Aries, Saturn is in ruler as well. so i agree with the combination of several planets in role in this question. when i got my sinusitis, i feel usually depressed, i smelt nothing and food was insipide. in this way, i think Venus (pleasure) must be afflicted. I though during long time that Mars was the ruling plant due to the inflamtion, but now i tend to believe that things might not be so simple.

freedomlover
01-29-2007, 12:51 AM
Watersign,

Here are a couple of links for information on Bach Flower Essences. I really think muscle-testing is most accurate. However, if you're reading the lists of symptoms, and one (or more) jump out at you - you really "get a witness" on it - then go with it. I have used them for years and have found them a valuable aid in processing emotional issues. And there is no need to worry about side effects from picking the wrong one. They are completely harmless. I would think picking the wrong one would just have no effect. They are available in most health food stores, as well as on-line.

www.bachcentre.com (http://www.bachcentre.com)

www.bachflower.com (http://www.bachflower.com)

Watersign
01-29-2007, 02:53 AM
I hear you themis. I really can't make sense of this. I would be so happy to get this nose to stop closing up on me. I feel like I fought it all day. Let me take this opportunity to thank all the people that contributed to this thread. You all have shared your opinions and wisdom and you have really made me feel a part of this community. It means so much to me and you've given me a lot to study and think about!

yelena234
01-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Hi Carole,

Thanks for your reply. What's surgery going to do? I had a deviated septum and my nose get's inflammed, how can surgery help that. Thank you for you opinion.:)

Hello Watersign,

I had this DEVIATED SEPTUM operation, and believe me, since then is worse than before.
Operation is the last thing, I would do. On your side try everything else, and leave operations. Find the right food, because I think and I feel in my case, the right food is very important for sinusitis. Beside that, try to make it warm, buy this infra red lamp and do it daily 20-30 minutes. People here with sinusitis problems normally go to the sea side, because of sunbath.

I have also narrow place in the sinusitis ethmoidales (behind the eyes). I was 10 years ago already ready, to go for operation to Switzerland. Inbetween time, I went here once more to another ORL doctor. He told me, why should I go to Switzerland, if he can do it himself. When I came second time, he told me, operation wouldn't be good for me, it could be worse after. I have to find the cause. Again and again, I am looking for the cause.
I know now what is cause, and it is very complicated to cure it. I only know, that all kinds of the warmth is good for me.

So, I have decided after all this writing to study Medical Astrology. To be really good. I am good by explaining Natal Chart, and tell the people, what illness they have, and what could be. They all ask me, how do I know it? It is normal, after so many years suffering, I have to know. But, I want be very good! And I want to help!

Yelena

Frisiangal
01-30-2007, 08:45 AM
So, I have decided after all this writing to study Medical Astrology. To be really good. I am good by explaining Natal Chart, and tell the people, what illness they have, and what could be. They all ask me, how do I know it? It is normal, after so many years suffering, I have to know. But, I want be very good! And I want to help!

Yelena

That's a wonderful ideal, Yelena. Go for it! Medical ( or what I prefer to call 'Health')astrology needs new blood and thoughts. All the books and web sites I have personally viewed seem to keep to the same ritual....the physical and endocrine systems, organs, astrological connections passed down through the ages. There are very few books and sites that cover actual research based on more than 'one example of ???? ', and hardly anything or nothing about so many other physical disorders that are very common.....this thread being a major example.

I am not medically trained so any knowledge regarding health that I possess is based purely upon astrological rulerships. Yet those medically trained who are also interested in astrology never seem to take the step further by putting their medical training into astrological relationships. Such a pity.

Good luck to you.

F.

yelena234
01-30-2007, 12:01 PM
Hello Frisiangel,

I am also in German Forum. You have there all possible, not only Astrology: dreams, fortunetellers, clairvoyants, channeling, health, angels, and so on. Really good.

One lady wrote me the name of good book, where you can find out, what diagnosis has one person (by aspects, houses, planets).

Because I have visited in my life (17 years) so many doctors, specialists and other kind of medical people, to find out what is cause for my double sinusitis, it is the time, that I know all about that. Maybe, just this is the thing, I have to know.
Don't worry, I know very well, what is good Medical Astrology and what is not.

Good luck,
Yelena

AquarianEssence
02-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Hi Watersign,

I see you've gotten some good responses here. I'd like to add that it probably isn't a coincidence that the problems began right after your first nodal return and Saturn opposition. This is when you are free to be your own person, develope adult relationships and make you own decisions without being under your parents' authority. If you repress or deny any of yourself you can bring on health issues.

The child's oleofactory bulb (beginning of the nose and sense of smell etc) developes at the same time as the first germ cells that will become the genitals are deposited in the lower abdomen. Scorpio and the 8th rule the sense of smell and is connected to Venus-2, the sense of touch and taste. The pituitary, master gland ruled by Jupiter, is developed then too. The pituitary governs the release of hormones and much more. The nose is similar to the penis and female counterpart, the tonsils are similar to the testicals and ovaries. This developement takes place at the 42nd day after conception or 8 lunar returns before birth. This is clearly the 2nd/8th axis with Venus and Mars being the natural rulers. I looked at my 4th baby's chart to test this out and it fits perfectly. I used his chart because I know he was born just one day before his due date which was acurately calculated. My cycles were very normal, 28 days. The only interference with his birth was that the midwife ruptured the membrane to hurry labor along. He was born with Moon void, as I was, but I don't think my labor would have went all the way to the next sign without the premature rupture.

Your 2nd lunar return of gestation has Sun and Saturn ruling 2/8 with Saturn also dispositing Jupiter and Mars. I also noticed that Mars was at the same position then as Jupiter was at birth, 4Aquarius, which means Jupiter must have been Rx long enough to to move back to where Mars was when your sex was determined. In that Lunar return both Mars and Jupiter are very close to the 2nd cusp. Sun was exalted then, in Aries, and Venus was in her detriment, conjunct in Aries. Several points were at critical degree, including nodes and Sun, cusps 2/8.

All of this fits in perfectly with Aries/Libra intercepted leaving Sag and Gemini ruling double houses, 2/8 and 3/9. My take on interceptions is this: The theme of the intercepted axis was not balanced causing a deficiency shown by the first house ruled by Gem/Sag to be projected onto the next houses. You could also say that the over emphasis of 3/9 caused a deficiency in 2/8. This affects your health because of the 6th/12th. It also affects your sense of self worth and your sexual identity. Aries/Libra is Liberty vs. Law, Me vs. You/we, being your true self and honoring the differences between people. Aries intercepted in the 12th wants and needs to come out of the closet. I think your key aspect focus affecting the sinus area is Jupiter inconjunct Saturn. This may seem to have its origin in childhood but is yours to transform through the 8th house. And it more likely has its origin before birth.

My 3rd son has the same interception as you, different houses, as does his dad. This son had some sinus problems as a child brought on by the doctor over medicating with antibiotics for ear infection (also ruled by Venus and Mars). I didn't have my miracle cure for ear infections back then. Anyway, his 2nd month gestation lunar return shows similar to you except reversed. Sun-Saturn ruling 2/8. Sun disposited by Saturn in mutual reception with Mercury. He had slight asthma symptoms also. Fortunately he grew out of it but he has residual issues going on that are connected. In fact, in this lunar return he had Aries/Libra intercepted in 10/4 and he's at the hospital today having a scope prodedure to find the source of internal bleeding. I think its an ulcer. Sun rules his natal 4th/stomach, Cancer rules his 2nd. All dispositor routes go back to Sun in his chart so that time in his gestation was critical. I remember that time a being very nice. We were building a new house. When others were there helping I fed everyone and visited with the girls. The only negative I remember about that time period is that the men at the lumbar yards wouldn't respect that I knew what I was talking about concerning what I needed to buy. This was back in 79 and women still didn't do "mens" things much. A lot of them acted like they didn't want to do business with a woman. Interesting everything in my son's chart comes back to Sun-male, sitting in his 4th house. I hate to think that my issues way back then would have anything to do with what's eating at him now, but maybe. Perhaps he, like his dad, has some things to learn about respecting that others can know and have authority too. I saw his dad several times in that lunar return.

Sorry this got so long but its the first time I worked thi out with the prebirth lunar returns. It looks rather valid. Theoretically, you could look at each month pre-birth and connect it to problems with what is developing at that time. If only sextiles or trines are seen but there is a problem there, it could be that the problem has its roots in thought patterns, (sextile) or love given/received, judgment, trust, religious beliefs (trines).

Watersign
02-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Hi Aquarian essence,

Thanks so much for giving me so much to think about. This thread has been so great for me and everyone has been so amazing. I'll look into the things that you described. Also, by the way, my nose is doing much better! I was addicted to afrin. Since I stopped using it, my nose is doing so much better. I'm so relieved. :) :) :) Hope this continues!

yelena234
02-12-2007, 11:51 AM
Hello Watersign,

How are you? Your health is better or not?

I have found something very interesting on Internet: EDGAR CAYCE'S reading about SINUSITIS.
You can't imagine, how good is he! I should see it many years ago.

If there is no allergy, and sinusitis lasts for longer time, there could be:
something wrong with liver (I have), kidney (could be, but is not sure), gail bladder (I have), some spinal nerve blocks circulation (in my case is neck nerve pinched) as also digestion (bad, I have). Not to believe!

So, if you can find it, or some book from him, buy it. I don't know now, where exactly I have found, have printed, and last night was reading. He is better, than all my medical doctors together.

Kind regards,
Yelena

AquarianEssence
02-12-2007, 12:58 PM
If this is the case I would strongly recommend incorporating bitter foods, such as the dark greens, dandelion, etc to stimulate those organs. Swedish bitters is an extract of wonderful herbs to stimulate the liver and gall bladder. It's amazing for so many problems, external and internal.

Watersign
02-12-2007, 01:53 PM
Hi,

Thanks for your interest. I'm doing much better. I'm in brazil at the moment. My skin is inflaming a good amount from the hot weather.
So I really believe the inflammation may be a mars in aries thing. I'm breathing clear almost all day. It's pretty exciting.

I really have greatly appreciated all your good energy.:)