PDA

View Full Version : Good day for Shoulder Surgery?

Francesca
01-18-2007, 03:41 AM
My surgery date for shoulder joint reconstruction and tendon repair has been changed to March 1, at 11:am, EST, Buffalo, NewYork. Radu says the sun, Mars should be strong and the moon should not be void of course. In this chart, my significator, Mercury and the sun are angular in the 10th house. Mars is not so well placed in the 9th, and the moon is not VOC,. However, neither the sun, mars or moon is strong in the signs they are in, and my significator is in detriment. The POF is in the 6th, which seems good. I am quite apprehensive about this chart. Any guidance out there?

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3370/shouldersurgerydateod2.th.gif (http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shouldersurgerydateod2.gif)

virgo96019
01-18-2007, 11:53 AM
I'm not good with medical astrology but the shoulders fall under gemini and capricorn (your little friend saturn) rules bones. Good luck I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Claire19
01-18-2007, 11:50 PM
If you can post your natal chart I will look at the 12th for hospitalisation, 7th house for your doctor and the consultations, 6th house for general health matters and 10th house for the surgeon. It is rare we can pick our dates for these matters and as such can be fated I guess.

Gemini Mercury rule the shoulders, Mars rules the surgery, Neptune rules the hospitalisation. Saturn the authority figure and head person.

I wish you luck.:)

Claire

Francesca
01-19-2007, 01:11 AM
Thanks, Virgo.

Claire, I hate posting this natal, because I dread some of the aspects, but onward....

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5289/mynatalxg2.th.png (http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mynatalxg2.png)

Claire19
01-19-2007, 02:59 AM
Do you have a pinched nerve?? Is it something that is in the family or that you did at home or the result of an accident?

DId you have surgery or were hospitalised last year? You had your Saturn return and it affected the 12th house and passed over Saturn and Pluto. Was it connected to the heart or upper spine area??? Have you had incidents whilst travelling especially air travel?

I will do a progressed chart for the day of your surgery. Get back to you.

Claire

Francesca
01-19-2007, 03:51 AM
You're very kind, Claire. I have many pinched nerves because I have numerous herniated,bulging and thinning discs in my cervical and lumbar spine, with nerve impingement. My heart seems fine, my main problem is severe arthritis, also Saturnian.

My left shoulder has a massive rotator cuff tear, and fraying due to impingement. The joint itself is so eroded by arthritis it must be replaced;it is edematous with bone marrow fluid, and something must be done. Hence, the surgery. Thanks for anything you can add.

Claire19
01-20-2007, 11:39 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your problems. Seeing the pinched nerve and the spinal problems validates my study of medical astrology in which I am extremely interested. I am a natural therapist and wish I could help you in some way. I guess you are in USA? My parents and I have Saturn in Leo and we have some curvature of the spine but sound hearts. It depends on the degree and the aspects.....I have arthritis in thumbs and knees with my Saturn on 6th cusp conjunct Mercury. I take glucosamine tablets which eases it. I recommend them. Fish oil is also good.

I suggest you get a horary chart done for the day of scheduled surgery. I am not expert in this. I see you going to hospital and see a good aspect with your doctor and with movement in your shoulders. I wish you all the best.

inbloominghealth.com

AquariusMoon
01-24-2007, 12:13 AM
Francesca, you're Virgo rising and Mercury is your chart ruler. Transiting Mercury is at 27 Aquarius and is retrograde in your natal H6, the natural house of Virgo. Mercury retro is the WORST time to schedule a surgery. People are absent minded then - including your doctors and nurses. I wouldn't do it. Chances are the surgery would be rescheduled anyway. In addition, tr Mercury squares your natal nodes and opposes your Ascendant and inconjuncts your Sun! Also, I know you're a Cancer, and the transiting Moon is in H12 conj natal Saturn/Pluto and transiting Saturn! I wouldn't do it then unless it were an emergency.

How about when Mercury is at 24 Pisces on April 7? On that day Mercury is trining your Sun and SNode. The Sun and Moon are trining natal Pluto. Uranus and the NNode are trining your Venus, Mercury and Moon. Venus is sextiling your Sun. That sounds like a better time for a surgery to me.

Francesca
01-24-2007, 12:54 AM
Thanks, AquaMoon. My daughter is freaking out , so I guess I will have to try and change it. Appreciate your input.

Claire19
01-24-2007, 09:47 PM
First of all the transits have to have an echo in the natal chart to have effect. We dont look at the south node only the north for present circumstances and no bearing on your surgery. I agree Mercury retro, may be a delay or confusion with paperwork etc. and communications in general. You have already rescheduled. I would definitely make sure that I left plenty of time to get to the hospital, check your mode of transport is safe and running well.

I would advise getting a horary chart done for that day and then look at the aspects.

IThis is too important a decision just to take the opinion of one person on the forum.

Francesca
01-25-2007, 01:28 AM
Claire, thanks but it's not just the opinion of one person. I've put the question at two other sites and they were uniformly negative. I'm trying again tomorrow to reschedule after Merc goes direct. Thanks for your input.

DVANZETT
02-03-2010, 12:43 AM
If you can post your natal chart I will look at the 12th for hospitalisation, 7th house for your doctor and the consultations, 6th house for general health matters and 10th house for the surgeon. It is rare we can pick our dates for these matters and as such can be fated I guess.

Gemini Mercury rule the shoulders, Mars rules the surgery, Neptune rules the hospitalisation. Saturn the authority figure and head person.

I wish you luck.:)

Claire
I am having shoulder surgery soon ,The Doctor said it was an easy operation. I have 2 torn tendons. At this time I can pick my own day so I could use help from you to get the right day. Iam pretty sure it will be March or April. Chart included Thanks Di