is Regulus a strain on my chart? and Antares

saree

Hi..!!

I have had purchased a fixed star report from visual astrology people, it says abt the role of Regulus as a strain it can create to get success...

:38: :confused: but it seems a cookie cutter report too...so i was hoping could someone shed some light on the role of fixed stars and a general overview of what career should i choose,

bono
March 18, 1980
4:22 PM Pakistan standard time
city Lahore, country Pakistan

this is my chart ..my fixed star Regulus is conjunct my Mars...

Antares parans with my Saturn i guess...and painful thing is the following reading,

Antares - The Heart of the Scorpion, with Saturn in Youth

[FONT=Times-New-Roman,Bold]
Black versus white, a life full of the struggle with polarities​
[/FONT]
This star is the Heart of the Scorpion and is one of the great stars of the sky. It is a Royal Star of
Persia and was known as the Watcher of the West. To the Persians this star was the god of the dead,
Yima. Being a Royal Star, Antares offers great success, worldly or otherwise. However, it also
indicates that you may well cause your own undoing. The natural desire of this star is to generate
success by going through a cleansing life-and-death experience. It can cause you to seek this
intensity even when it is not required. A powerful star, this will imply that you will go to extremes,
intentionally or unintentionally. Success will come, as this is one of the Royal Stars, but only
through continually putting your efforts to the test and honing them through the fires of experience.
The planet in contact with Antares will indicate how this energy will be expressed in your life. The
danger is one of seeking drama simply for the thrill, and if this happens, it can lead to the loss of all
that has been gained. With Antares polarizing, black and white view of life forced to express itself
physically via the paran with Saturn your life becomes full of real polarities. Moral, religious, social
or family issues will seem to place you in the middle with a clear view of these two sides, choices,
decisions.This constant living in a polar world can make you angry or resentful, or can give you
insights into different ways of living. Whatever way you make your decisions, recognize that being
in a position where you are trying to balance or struggle with two worlds or two forces is a part of
your life journey.​

Attachments

• 2.gif
    2.gif
    97.1 KB · Views: 27