What aspects stand out in my chart?

Psychotik

Last edited:

business voodoo

wow ... everything so south of the horizon ...

and, yes a pisces moon can make you feel that, but as well, libra on the ascendent gives a feeling of this and that and which one is better, but no perhaps that one after all ...

you're life is all about you and what is deep within you ... i would try to find an external outlet ... perhaps one of the minor planets or asteroids fall in the upper half of your chart which you strongly resonate with, and perhaps that can provide you with an external outlet that can help reflect yourself back to you. otherwise you may never give yourself the objective look required to see yourself at a distance and with a perspective that can eclipse that deeply internal life that is the major focus of your life.

unfortunately, your chart doesn't show where chiron is ... whether in virgo opposing the moon or in gemini opposing venus ... perhaps, chiron is the key as it is for so many people during this time of our evolution ... with such a inner focused chart, that chiron is in your outer realm would be very informative and helpful to inform that mars/pluto in the 1st house.

Psychotik

business voodoo said:
wow ... everything so south of the horizon ...

and, yes a pisces moon can make you feel that, but as well, libra on the ascendent gives a feeling of this and that and which one is better, but no perhaps that one after all ...

Oh god. Thats EXACTLY the way that I am...:rolleyes: I've changed my mind SO many times this year about a possible career. And each time i'm totally convinced. I had no idea that i was this 'airy'. It kinda scares me!

business voodoo said:
you're life is all about you and what is deep within you ... i would try to find an external outlet ... perhaps one of the minor planets or asteroids fall in the upper half of your chart which you strongly resonate with, and perhaps that can provide you with an external outlet that can help reflect yourself back to you. otherwise you may never give yourself the objective look required to see yourself at a distance and with a perspective that can eclipse that deeply internal life that is the major focus of your life. .
.[/quote]

I guess that is my downfall. I tend to think from the gut instinct quite a bit.. if thats what you mean. Any idea on what these planets may be?

business voodoo said:
unfortunately, your chart doesn't show where chiron is ... whether in virgo opposing the moon or in gemini opposing venus ... perhaps, chiron is the key as it is for so many people during this time of our evolution ... with such a inner focused chart, that chiron is in your outer realm would be very informative and helpful to inform that mars/pluto in the 1st house.

My chiron is in Taurus I believe:confused: Does that make sense?

Last edited:

business voodoo

yes, chiron could be in the latter degress of taurus and still be square, which is where it is ... in the 9th house, where your NN also resides and its conjunct with the asteroid Vesta. with all of your planets and their foci around the opposition to the NN/Chiron in the 9th house, that house and the realm of that house is of particular import to you ... not to mention you have jupiter in its rulership in sagittarius in the 3rd house, its opposite house ... or the house of fundamentals.

the 9th house is where you get to go beyond what is known. having such a firm (emphasis of energy in the lower chart with the 3rd house being the center of your planetary energy focus) fundamental foundation, it would indicate to me that once you complete your basic studies and have the fundamental "laws" down, you will be able to take those laws and push them to their limits ... some laws, they say, are universal, some may be bent, and others broken. in order to expand and go beyond where reality presently is, a basic understanding of the laws as presently perceived and understood and structured in this reality is important, but always look to the fundamentals with an eye to "and then what?" ...

at 22, you are experiencing the final phase of your initial saturn cycle until your saturn return in your late 20s. this is a great time to see how you can expand what you know or think to be true and see how you effectively "push" and "expand" what is known into the unknown.

whatever you learn, ask that "what's next" question and experiment with the answers you come up with ... what you know won't hurt you, and with that 4th house sun, explore your ancestral roots and the lineage of experience you have inherited, some answers may come from there (and while usually i would suggest you look to one of your parent's lineage, your's may not necessarily be a terran ancestry you have inherited that you are here to expand), but it does involve spirituality (whatever that means to you).

Claire19

I dont emphasise Chiron at all. Use only the major aspects if you do and a small orb. It is not a planet. I dont use fixed stars and if we use enough "bodies" we can get the answers we want. My advice is keep it simple and concentrate on the major solar system planets and the north node.:)

Claire19

Psychotik said:
Birthday: 7th Jan 1984
Born. Bristol, England
Time: Not sure: I know its 10-30pm to 11.30pm but I normally say 11.30 cause I feel more like a libra rising!

Hey, who wouldnt want to have Libra rising!!!. It is at the very least artistic, pleasant and attractive, wanting to please with natural good manners and refinement. :)

Claire

business voodoo

psy ... yes, just keep on diggin' ... i don't know if i can 'bring it down' more practically for you as i do not know your everyday reality experience to make it more practical. i believe you are doing the right thing. the reason why i emphasize chiron is that it is the only planet in singleton apart from the rest of your planets and chiron is a body for our times ... the bridge between the gods and man, the wounded healer for which no one but himself could give him the answer.

i would agree that chiron is not a focus for many people and the most can use the traditional system without getting into the other 'minor' bodies or even more expanded into the galaxy with the fixed stars, chiron is playing a big role in our society today and in the evolution of our consciousness at this time in particular.

i hope all is well ... if you do have a particular question, i am happy to answer via email or pm.

SimplyRed

When Sun progresses to fifth house, a major change in outlook and how you interact with the world. If it has not already done so. More in tune with Libra ascendant. Pisces moon

Sun progressed to aqu will give you a more free outlook.