Plz help Plzzzzzzzz

Mark

If you have been on any medications this whole time (either prescription or over-the-counter), then talk to your doctor about the possibility that the meds might be causing it. I remember a story of a man who had terrible and life-altering (interfering with his work) diarrhea and it was found out later that he was taking more than the recommended amount of a certain headache powder and that powder contained a strong laxative. His regular doctor wanted to perform an exploratory surgery, but the mistake was caught just in time. If it's not possible that a drug could be the cause, then it's time to start diagnosing.

As much as I would like to help with the astrological portion, I am not the most fit to do so. There are others here who could do a much better job than me. I pray that you find the cause of your troubles and are healed. Namaste.

Frisiangal

Hi,
I'd like to offer some suggestions but cannot read or make sense of the chart you have included.
Is it possible to make a free chart from the extended section of astro. com, with natal+progressions+solar arc, copy and paste here?

The small intestines are ruled by Virgo and there appears to be a lot of energy at work there in the chart shown. The large intestine is ruled by Scorpio, which is rising in the chart shown.

The 1st and 6th houses provide information regarding physical constitution and ailments.
Scorpio is ruled by Mars in youth, by Pluto in maturity. Pluto is conjunct Ascendant.
Aries is on the 6th house cusp, ruled by Mars, which is associated with inflammations. Mars is in a fire (inflamed?) sign natally and, over the years, has progressed through Virgo.

A number of astrological coincidences?

Claire19

Can you post a chart from Astrodienst and with current transits and progressions thanks.

Remember that we are not supposed to really give prognoses here but I can give you some guidance.

Claire19

Hi,
I'd like to offer some suggestions but cannot read or make sense of the chart you have included.
Is it possible to make a free chart from the extended section of astro. com, with natal+progressions+solar arc, copy and paste here?

The small intestines are ruled by Virgo and there appears to be a lot of energy at work there in the chart shown. The large intestine is ruled by Scorpio, which is rising in the chart shown.

The 1st and 6th houses provide information regarding physical constitution and ailments.
Scorpio is ruled by Mars in youth, by Pluto in maturity. Pluto is conjunct Ascendant.
Aries is on the 6th house cusp, ruled by Mars, which is associated with inflammations. Mars is in a fire (inflamed?) sign natally and, over the years, has progressed through Virgo.

A number of astrological coincidences?
Interesting theory that Mars rules Scorpio in youth and Pluto in maturity?? Never heard that one.....Does it apply to all the other signs with old and new rulers.....I wonder...

THe large intestine is ruled by Virgo in my belief. Scorpio rules the sexual organs and the eliminative organs such as bladder and bowels.

sandstone

Banned
hi zarfishan

any astrologer that wants to look at zarfishan's chart on their own astro program can try entering in the following data : sept 21 1983 lahore pakistan 8:28am.

here's the astro i am looking at that i associate with your present health situation.. natal pluto/saturn conj the ascendant with natal moon 135 this same configuration.. natal mercury is retrograde and exact 45 to saturn rising as well.. the saturn return is in focus at present..

processing saturn energy in a positive way will help resolve health issues here, as i see it.. replacing a response to life with fear or negativity to one with insight into oneself in a rewarding and positive direction would be an example.. learning how to let go............ (saturn in scorpio on the angle) you need to process the negative emotions that can accumulate over the course of interacting with others.. emotions like resentment need to be transformed, or processed in a healthy way... if they aren't, they show up as a type of sickness... my 2c's... good luck and i hope your health situation resolves quickly zarfishan..

Frisiangal

Originally Posted by Frisiangal
The small intestines are ruled by Virgo ............
The large intestine is ruled by Scorpio, .

Scorpio is ruled by Mars in youth, by Pluto in maturity.

Interesting theory that Mars rules Scorpio in youth and Pluto in maturity?? Never heard that one.....Does it apply to all the other signs with old and new rulers.....I wonder...
THe large intestine is ruled by Virgo in my belief. Scorpio rules the sexual organs and the eliminative organs such as bladder and bowels.

Mars ruler Scorpio in youth?
I'm only passing on what I was taught.:smile:
Lust as opposed to desire?

I've re-checked :)mercury::taurus: retrograde:biggrin:) my study books and been googling again. There does seem to be some difference of opinion regarding individual rulership of the separate intestininal functions which, as a complete system, is Virgo-ruled (assimilation-discrimination of what is/isn't necessary).

By 'large' intestine, I was translating into English what is called the colon, elimination-excretion of waste to the rectum, both of which are classed as ruled by Scorpio. However; some websites referred to 'small-large intestines' as ruled by Virgo, whilst others specified and classed 'small intestines' only as ruled by Virgo without mentioning 'large intestine' rulership.

Lost in translation?:smile:

my prog sun has this year gone into cancer/6th house and had nothing but health probs, asthma,extreme nausea,migraine,vomiting with digestional probs and am waiting for camera invest one down, one up. Have gone gluten free but am seriously anemic. The only thing I have is, Virgo retro 8th house of scorpio, mercury taurus retro trine.Jup... I'm not great at this branch of astrology but this prog will last for my last 30years of my life (now 54) is depressing...... Maybe it's just the first critical degrees? or just hitting 6th house cusp and quincunx Asc (also app trine neptune, depart sex moon) due to this progression I have been able to rectify my chart by 2mins earlier...

Last edited:

selfless

Banned
moon-sign----aquarius, birth-star---purva bhadrapad..

Dear friend, do u know some astrologers also visit the doctors for their physical illness..and some doctors visit astrologers for their mental tension..
so visit a good doctor...

this may perhaps be beneficial to u :---
1...plant a NEEM tree in the house.
2...maintain a good moral character.
3...keep water at night below the head and drop it in the flower pot in the morning.

sandstone

Banned
astrology 50...

i wouldn't sweat the sec prog data... the sun is an important symbol for health generally, more so in a day chart perhaps, but yours would be a night chart by the sound of it.. sec progs and solar arc directions are the same with regard to the position of the sun.. if you are going to get angst about sun moving into the 6th, think about it another way... there are so many ways to interpret a chart in a predictive manner, that one can always find something to get wound up about.. the fact is you are experiencing some health issues and looking for an explanation thru your understanding of astrology. provide your birth data and i will give you my 2c if you are interested.. cheers james

sandstone

Banned
a50 - that is thoughtful of you! i wouldn't sweat the asteroids either, but i suppose it becomes a question of what style of astrology you want to practice... many different approaches and i think the reason they exist is some astrologers find real merit in them all.. it just isn't an approach i take. pm me if you want to talk more.. regards - james

Thanks to all of you for ur response. i am taking medicines prescribed by my doctor and i have shared my chart so that anyone could tell me when will i get better coz its been 5 months that i am not getting better i get better for one day or two but then again to illness. I have shown my chart to one of the best astrologer and he said that jupiter is entering scorpio on 25th dec 2011 and after that i will get better. i just wanna know if its true that after jupiter enters scorpio on 25 dec will i get better?

sandstone

Banned
hey zarfishan1985,
jupiter will help relieve your situation, especially when it turns direct dec 26th right opposite your ascendant... not sure if it completely resolves the issue, but will be 'short' term positive for sure.. that is a station of jupiter at 0 taurus 21, exact opposite your ascendant.. the person who gave you the info is onto something valid - short term anyway...

Thanks to all of you for ur response. i am taking medicines prescribed by my doctor and i have shared my chart so that anyone could tell me when will i get better coz its been 5 months that i am not getting better i get better for one day or two but then again to illness. I have shown my chart to one of the best astrologer and he said that jupiter is entering scorpio on 25th dec 2011 and after that i will get better. i just wanna know if its true that after jupiter enters scorpio on 25 dec will i get better?

You know the saying, you are what you eat!! try going gluten free for few weeks,you may be surprised....

As to whether you will get better soon you could always use horary

Your question would be suitable for a horary question, IF you follow the basic rules
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards
You could try asking a horary question in that forum, by posting a chart and asking a question with yes or no answer but first you need to learn few basics and at least attempt an interpretation as horary is inundated with silly questions and senior members get very frustrated....

hey zarfishan1985,
jupiter will help relieve your situation, especially when it turns direct dec 26th right opposite your ascendant... not sure if it completely resolves the issue, but will be 'short' term positive for sure.. that is a station of jupiter at 0 taurus 21, exact opposite your ascendant.. the person who gave you the info is onto something valid - short term anyway...

thanks alot for ur help

You know the saying, you are what you eat!! try going gluten free for few weeks,you may be surprised....

As to whether you will get better soon you could always use horary

Your question would be suitable for a horary question, IF you follow the basic rules
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards
You could try asking a horary question in that forum, by posting a chart and asking a question with yes or no answer but first you need to learn few basics and at least attempt an interpretation as horary is inundated with silly questions and senior members get very frustrated....

u have no idea how low diet i am taking from last 5 months. i only eat chicken, potato, mutton and rice and nothing else i swear still m not getting wht i am doing wrong

Mark

Perhaps your diet lacks leafy greens? Generally (though not for everyone), you should eat three above-ground vegetables for every root you eat. The list you provided is meat (chicken and lamb), one root (potato), and grass seed (rice). Do you have easy access to leafy vegetables, such as spinach, dark green lettuce, turnip tops, or something like that? The solution may be as simple as finding what your body needs to eat. Also, has your doctor ruled out kidney problems? Most intestinal problems don't come with backaches (though some might).

u have no idea how low diet i am taking from last 5 months. i only eat chicken, potato, mutton and rice and nothing else i swear still m not getting wht i am doing wrong

so you don't eat bread, pasta, cakes, biscuits??? because wheat flour is in most things, also hidden in things like sauces...

You can buy gluten free bread in most supermarkers, but be warned, it's expensive--- but worth it

Another common problem is lactose (milk) intolerance and also soya

personally, I have migraine and eggs seem to be major trigger as well as cheese... so you can only imagine what my diets like.:sad: