PDA

View Full Version : July 2011 solar eclipse - 9 Cancer - transiting Pluto opposes eclipse point 4/2012

Neptune Rising
11-13-2011, 01:09 PM
Hello

There was a solar eclipse at 9 degrees Cancer this 1st July 2011. I have been looking foward and noticed that transiting Pluto will oppose the eclipse point starting from March 2012. Solar eclipse or new Moons are seed times, when seeds are planted, their potential doesn't blossom at those times until later. I've noticed planets aspecting the eclipse points trigger things, but I'm still studying this. I noticed Mars is trine to transiting Pluto in March next year maybe helping to trigger whatever potential was planted at the solar eclipse. However, Mars will be retrograde.

I'm probably more curious because the solar eclipse was in square to my natal Pluto and MC. When Mars came to conjunct this eclipse point in mid August around 15th, I put my CV forward for teaching yoga in a well known health place. I have since had some cover work there. Jupiter was also sextile to the eclipse point. I also encountered a chap.

I am curious how the energy of Pluto will affect the eclipse point. Mars definately seems to trigger it, Pluto maybe will transform it...?

JerryRR
11-13-2011, 01:56 PM
Hi NR,this falls on the MC/IC UK EEC chart.
The Government,Royalty,National honor and reputation.Land interests,agriculture,Opposition parties to Government.

J.

Neptune Rising
11-15-2011, 11:02 PM
Thanks Jerry, well that will be interesting! The UK's public reputation will likely undergo a complete transformation, seems realistic as things stand currently. I wonder what the opposition parties to governments will bring, with Pluto in opposition, I would be concerned what manifests..