intrauterine astrology.. developing case study

i'm pregnant! annd here's the dealio

the moment of conception i woke and immediately sat up and.. basically my awareness zoned in on my lower abdomen and i felt extremely localized rapid pulsations. i thought, "now i'm pregnant." i got up, drank some water, and meandered into the kitchen to see what time it was. then i went back to bed. (oh, yeah. i am quite psychic) this experience lines up uncannily with my midwife's assertions re appx. conception.

a few weeks later, before i had missed my period, i dreamt that i was walking down a dark street(reminded me of chinatown in san fran) i passed a vendor on the sidewalk, and this wrinkly old lady reminiscent of the shop guy in the beginning of gremlins, for lack of better comparison, called to me and asked if i'd like to see what my child looked like. she handed me some binocular-esque glasses with a clicker on top (i can't remember what those things are called. we had them when i was a kid, you'd put it up to your face, and when you'd click a button the slide would rotate and you'd see a new picture.. ) well, something to that effect. i saw several stills of a Mowgli/Tarzan type pre-teen boy(?) gallivanting about some thick and luscious foliage. upon waking it seemed as though it was in a jungle somewhere in south america (Belize?). the last slide was of an overweight old man in a chair.

i've drawn a natal( not event,) chart using this data, representing the conception, based on my experience. unfortunately, the time used still must be considered an approximation because i didn't check immediately( give about a minute.) not to mention, our stove clock is likely far from accurate. however, this is probably as close to possible as anyone could know, at this point. and i think it is fairly safe to say that the AC was definitely within the first decan of Leo. also, the moon was VERY nearly full *it became full that same day just before noon.

astro_2gw_45_sorchal_francis_conroy702681312.gif

reinforcing factors?: compared to my natal chart... the AC here is very nearly conjunct my Ceres, the DC conj. my true node. i plan to compare my progressed chart with this, and most likely the fathers..

anybody interested in exploring with me? i'll know the gender by my next appt. come december.. once the gemini babe is born (we plan on an all-natural birth, by the way) things could get reaaaal interesting!

Caro

This is a very intimate and personal chart, which is possibly why people have not replied.

I wish you well .

take care of yourself.