Transit Pluto trine natal venus..what can I expect?

Lissa

Hi there!

I just registered in this forum,so I'm new around here.I'm also Portuguese,so I sometimes have a hard time trying to express myself in English(I have an Oxford dictionary right next to me as I'm writing lol).Hope I can express myself clearly.

So,my question is:an astrology site told me that Pluto will be trining my natal venus(at 27ºAries)from this December till October2008 or something like that.What will be the effects of that transit in my life?

Thanks in advance.Any help you can give me would be usefull.

Have a happy 2007 :D

kyle8921

Would it be possible for you to post your birth chart alonth with transits? I'd like to see what signs and houses first.

Lissa

Hi there!
I was born March17,1991,at 2:40AM,in Oeiras,Portugal.

Thanks for your help :D

Sincerely
Lissa

Lin

Hi Lissa,
Because your Venus sits on your 4th house cusp, it could mean relocation for you and/or your family. Also, you could have an awakening about your innermost "identity", your sense of why you are "here in this lifetime," and/or what you want to "create" with your life. I don't know that there will be any particular event during which you say, "AH-HAH!!" That is more likely to come later this year when Jupiter trines your Venus. ALSO incredibly important is Jupiter a year from now crossing your ascendant in early Capricorn. These are all aspects of new beginnings....
Lin

B

Bob

Lissa,

Pluto is pretty much unconnected in your chart so he is unlikely to have any strong effect on you personally during this transit. However, it does state that a friend of yours will become, or already is pregnant (probably a boy). One place he could be up to no good is in the area of debt. It would be unwise for you to make any long term investments or take out large loans during this transit as they may prove difficult to pay back.

Bob