PDA

View Full Version : Pre and Postnatal Eclipses

comdoc
10-06-2011, 05:07 PM
I just cast my prenatal and postnatal eclipse charts for my birthplace. Surprised to find that prenatal and postnatal solar eclipses both fell within 1 degree of eclipse chart angles. Prenatal Scorpio 20 MC; postnatal 20 Taurus Descendant. My natal MC Taurus 14 and IC Scorpio 14. Is there any special significance to both eclipses being angular? Neither Sun nor Moon angular in birthchart, yet both solar eclipses in angular houses at birth. Moon's Nodes at birth were within 2 degrees of MC/IC. Anyone else with similar experience?

tsmall
10-06-2011, 09:38 PM
comdoc, can you post the chart? This link shows you how.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Your question seems a little unclear. You said that you were surprised to find that prenatal and postnatal solar eclipses both fell within 1 degree of eclipse chart angles. Do you mean that you were surprised to find that the eclipses fell within 1* of your natal chart angles?

comdoc
10-06-2011, 09:59 PM
No. It just seemed strange that BOTH prenatal and postnatal solar eclipses were angular. What are the chances of that happening at random? And what does it mean?

tsmall
10-06-2011, 10:09 PM
No. It just seemed strange that BOTH prenatal and postnatal solar eclipses were angular. What are the chances of that happening at random? And what does it mean?

That's why I asked to see the chart. :smile: Angular to what? Your natal chart? The angles during the moment of totality?

comdoc
10-06-2011, 11:45 PM
Here are pre and postnatal eclipse charts, calculated at my birthplace--as I wrote above. I made an error with postnatal eclipse chart due to PDT for the postnatal eclipse (copied eclipse data from a website which gave only standard times). So, the postnatal eclipse is not on the eclipse chart Descendant, but is in the 7th house. I'm still curious about my pre and postnatal eclipses being angular. Hidden question is: are these angular eclipses somehow 'causally' related to my birth time of day and circle of houses? I don't want to post my entire chart, but MC was 13 Taurus 41 and IC was 13 Scorpio 41, with angular Moon's Nodes.

JUPITERASC
10-07-2011, 03:03 AM
Here are pre and postnatal eclipse charts, calculated at my birthplace--as I wrote above. I made an error with postnatal eclipse chart due to PDT for the postnatal eclipse (copied eclipse data from a website which gave only standard times). So, the postnatal eclipse is not on the eclipse chart Descendant, but is in the 7th house. I'm still curious about my pre and postnatal eclipses being angular. Hidden question is: are these angular eclipses somehow 'causally' related to my birth time of day and circle of houses? I don't want to post my entire chart, but MC was 13 Taurus 41 and IC was 13 Scorpio 41, with angular Moon's Nodes.
The following thread links to your thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37840 and does seem to show that there is indeed a link between pre as well as post natal eclipses to the birth time of day and circle of houses. interesting if there are any others with a similar experience :smile:

comdoc
10-07-2011, 02:29 PM
Thanks, JupiterAsc! This was my intuitive sense. Will post more on that other thread.