10th House,and Stars !!!

astrobhadauria

Sun in 10th house
You may have a desire to attain success and power for the benefit of others or to seek success and power for yourself without thought of anyone else. You want to shine and be recognized for your
accomplishments. You want to be really good at something. There is
strong motivation towards succeeding in a career and/or personal achievements. You have the ability to inspire others through your
example. You are ambitious and self-aggrandizement is possible. People
in high places can help or hinder your career.

Moon in 10th house

What others think is very important to you. A desire for achievement
can dominate your feelings. You may hold a public position managing
or dealing with change, women or publicity. You have a personal
charisma which enables you to influence others. Many changes of
career are possible. You feel a need to be socially useful to society. Concerning vocation: You desire a take-charge position
within work situations. Your individuality is emphasized, often to the point that no subordinate position within work can be easily tolerated. Your emotions must be controlled.

Mars in 10th house
You have an ambitious, enthusiastic nature with lots of energy. You
have good executive ability and organizational powers. You want to
lead and show the way, taking the initiative in your career. Success comes through your own enterprise. You do best in an occupation with variety. Your self-reliance is strong and you are practical and
results oriented. There may be some difficulty or friction with one of your parents or with superiors at work.

Mercury in 10th house
Perhaps you will write or speak as a career. The teaching profession may hold promise for you. You have the ability to communicate your ideas to others and to be recognized for them. Your manual dexterity
and mental alertness may lead you to a field where this is a real
necessity. You may have several jobs, as you have a variety of talents. There is a possibility of travel in your profession.

Jupiter in 10th house
This position may bring opportunity and expansion as well as success
and honor to you in your profession or in your community. Much of the
reason is your congenial and generous nature. You have a magnetic personality and people sense you will not let them down. Many opportunities will arise which are of benefit to you and to society as
a whole. There is a strong sense of responsibility toward your career
and toward personal achievement. You have the ability to get others to believe in your expansion-oriented, long-range plans, dreams and visions.

Venus in 10th house
Your pleasant disposition and harmonious nature make you popular in
your career and with the world at-large. People seem to want to do nice things for you, which can lead to laziness if you abuse this energy. You have a loving and friendly approach to the world with a general attitude of optimism. This placement can be favorable for
public speaking and singing. Your voice may be used to please and inspire people. This position usually grants comfortable financial circumstances.

Saturn in 10th house
You are self-reliant and independent with good business and organizing
ability. Success for you comes slowly, through perseverance and hard work. You must accept your responsibilities, otherwise life will be a
series of setbacks and failures. Chasing power and using others to
get what you want will cause your downfall. You need to control your
ambitions. Be careful of bridges you burn - you may need to cross back over them. There may be difficulties with either parent because
of their discipline, strictness or a need to control your life.

Uranus in 10th house
You are not a conformer and do not wish a career that is stable,
uneventful and commonplace. You are highly independent and may wish to
be self-employed. Your rebellious nature may cause you to do the
opposite of what you are told to do in your line of work. Your strong imagination, intuition and creativity will be applied to any career
you choose. Sudden changes in job fortune are probable. Routine work
drives you batty. A career in electronics, computers, invention, metaphysics or mechanics is possible.

Neptune in 10th house
Strange and confusing things can happen with respect to your career
and your drive to be successful within it. Strong idealism attends
this position so keep your eyes open with your feet on the ground.
Your career may involve something artistic, inspirational, humanitarian, dramatic, promotional or psychic. The theater, chemistry, psychic activities, photography or dealings with drugs are
possible career outlets. Your public image may have its ups and downs due to forces beyond your control. A feeling of rejection by one or
both parents is possible.

Pluto in 10th house
Unforeseen activities can affect your career. Elements of the world
society can directly influence your job or your status in the world.
You are self-assertive and need to incorporate diplomacy and patience into your personality, especially when dealing with the world at
large. This position can give a desire for power, a desire to retreat
from society or a desire to be of benefit and service to society.
Using power and force to get your way will bring your downfall. Use
your skills to uplift society and the masses. You enjoy working
behind the scenes to accomplish your goals. You have an instinct for knowing why people do the things they do.

I too have pluto in the tenth opposing moon in aries, and yeah I feel I do retreat from society.
I also have sun, mercury and saturn in tenth, and saturn is making it really hard to get ahead anywhere.
Its difficult emotionally somehow..When struggling with some mother issues/father issues, and bring it with me out in the world when relating to jobs and school. I think the pluto in tenth in opposition to the moon can cause like fear, anxiety, and a need to be in constant control. What are your experiences with that?
After developing patience and grounding of your difficult emotions and wounds, you will be able to be very successfull with your work, but it will just take such a looooong time I think :(

sara31tx

husband-Mars and Saturn in 10th. This fits him.
Daughter- Mars and Moon in 10th. Fits her. I have to wait to see the outcome.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

I love Pluto, realised there is no point fearing it. I have Pluto in Libra in the 10th on the MC, square Saturn and trine Venus/Mercury. When I was younger I too was a bit too assertive, I felt I could blow situations away that were not to my liking, and often did. My friends used to make fun of my temper, and still do sometimes. When I blow I really blow, but luckily that is very rare. But the results were usually misery for all involved. I certainly knew how to get what I wanted and it was usually my way or nothing!

With age and understanding this has mellowed, I have learned diplomacy, humility from my more softer friends and from life experience. Now I can use my 'power/force' to help others, advise or look after. I direct my energies towards more positive things.

I still do come across power struggles at work though, but through observing them for what they are I find they can be great learning experiences. Learning how to let go of the need to control situations and people.

Neptune

johnmike59

I have the Sun In the Tenth House -- I've read where this placement suggests excessive pride, arrogance and self aggrandizement.

Moi? I disagree courteously! :D

dr. farr

but what about an empty 10th house??

The planet ruling the sign on the cusp would be considered as being "in" that house for delineative purposes regarding that house; also, any star within a couple degrees of that house cusp would also be counted as active relative to that house. Any Part/Lot that falls in that house could also be looked at relative to the matters governed by that house.

Remember that no house is "empty" relative to astrological delineation...

scorpittarian

I love Pluto, realised there is no point fearing it. I have Pluto in Libra in the 10th on the MC, square Saturn and trine Venus/Mercury. When I was younger I too was a bit too assertive, I felt I could blow situations away that were not to my liking, and often did. My friends used to make fun of my temper, and still do sometimes. When I blow I really blow, but luckily that is very rare. But the results were usually misery for all involved. I certainly knew how to get what I wanted and it was usually my way or nothing!
Neptune

i've pluto in scorpio in the 10th square saturn n can relate to this. i cn be very domineering n know how to get what i want. i rarely misuse my power but if challenged, i will trample u by any means.
i also have venus & mercury & nnode in sag in the 10th which help reduce pluto's range of influence. i'm quite irritable but don't get angry quickly(rarely infact) but when i do, i really do. i'm known as a very aggressive female & many males know i'm competent enough n avoid messing around.

i want to do something related to public speaking. currently, i'm interested in graduating in media & communication so it rings true.

any interpretation for the north node in the 10th.

joana

dr.farr thank you for answering...

I've just started out in astrology wholly new to this..just learning what are houses and thought of trying out birthchart with all those free stuff in the internet.. just going thru it found out that my 10th house is empty!..so don't know if its bad or good..

any way I wish to know how to read birthchart maybe a step by step guide like thing(any good links you may know) looking out for those cusps..I'm total beginner..wish I get some help on this..

Last edited: