Pluto in horary?

Elansome

Hi!
I am working on a horary chart. The question was if I ever get this job or not.
I am Saturn L1 in the 8th 24 Leo. It is in detriment. So I am weak and depressed due to being unemployed for long time.
Job is Mars 20 Scorpio in the 10th. It is a very strong establishment! There is a square between Mars and Saturn. Moon, the co-ruler is 16 Sag. and going to perfect its trine to Saturn but will conjunct Pluto afterwards before its change its sign.
Part of Fortune is in the first house. I have a feeling that I will get the job. However I don't know how to interpret the Pluto here. Is that count?
Thanks for any input
Elan

Elansome

Hi Draco
Thank you for your interest
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...rlqHFC-u1060432025.23376.7147.gif&res=100&va=

I asked the question on 22 Nov 2006 9.56 am Ankara, Turkey
32E52 39N56.
This is going to be a good sample for horary learners because I will learn the result by the new year. I will let you know what happens.
More info; this is a very strategic job. If I am accepted I guess the intelligent services of my country will request my assistance. The Pluto is in the 12th and also co-ruler of the 10th house. I wonder if it means some secondary job secretive or just and end to the job. The interesting thing is Moon is going to conjunct Pluto so I am not thinking of an end but something else.
What do you think?
Thanks
Elan