Eris might be more important than Pluto

Eris opposite Saturn and conjunct the new planet EL coincides with the Occupy Wall Street movement in the U.S. (began 9/17/11, New York, around 9 am?)
If Eris is about human rights,...? Saturn is about discipline and facing reality, and EL is about drama, demanding attention and forcing "collisions" (from Philip Sedgewick), then these keywords could totally describe the OWS movement.
Eris is important, yet all our planets are fairly equal in importance, I believe.

Last edited:
Eris may be discordant sometimes, yet perhaps for a reason: caring or fighting (if necessary) for human rights.
For example, Joan Baez has Eris conjunct her asc., 2 degrees away, and sextile her moon, trine mars also. She performed for free at so many anti-vietnam war rallies, and sang many peace songs throughout her career.
Fidel Castro, former Pres. of Cuba, has Eris very strong in his chart.
Bill Clinton has Eris conjunct his Descendant 1 deg, opposite Mars and Neptune. He is still working for human rights in the world.
Sally Field and Bill Gates both have Eris conjunct their natal Moon exact. Sally Field has human rights themes in a few of her movies, and Bill Gates donates money regularly to charities.

bubuza_dulce

Very interesting! Do you know where to find more in-depth information on Eris? I have found some but not very much. I also read that Eris is a higher octave for Lilith and I have it on the Desc conjunct Mars! (Also Eris is associated with Mars/Aries and in my case is in Aries opposing Mars, Mars loose conjunct Pluto).

So I think it is a very interesting pattern here, very hard to control or integrate as it looks but I would like to understand it better! Thanks for your response.

Your welcome, another source of info on Eris is Philip Sedgwick's website at philipsedgwick.com Also try typing eris astrology in the search bar for the internet, I find new info sometimes on sites listed there.