Transit Uranus 6th House

star7

Per Caro's suggestion..posting:

Ok Natal Jupiter in Pisces/5th house transiting/trine Uranus transiting 6th house?
Ok..
My experience with Uranus tranist 6th house has been health related.

I was told I had breast cancer..made plans for bilateral mastectomy..then oops ,sorry...after biopsy/we made a mistake,but the cells are identical to malignant cells/kinda like "fools gold" is to real gold...whew...

Mysterious stomach pain...couldn't eat.went from 125 lbs to 112lb. (I am 5'9")
Had every test know to man...nothing found...pain dissapeared 6 months later.

Diagnosed with Narcolepsy during this transit/thought it was just my "Fibro" systems..nope ...another challenge to deal with ...lol

So...how do you serve others (House 6) ? When you feel like you are on constant "survival mode"....Uranus is Aries ? not sure where to go with that ;)

star7

Chart and transits :)

astro_24gw_22_aqua_2011826_56642_23038LEXX-1-2.gif

star7

Per Caro:
via Self healing first?
why not post in the medical section of the forum - you may get some interesting observations on your chart. what a relief that these were nothing serious and did not last. your experience of loosing your health and going through the agoniees you did may help you with those who do get serious illness's and also misdiagnosis - it happens as you now know.

my jupiter transit in pisces I ended up in hospital but it was short and sharp(pain wise too) - harmless ovarian cyst which came and went just as quickly.

uranus in aries - its a fast energy isnt it but I think it has some strong healing abilities too.

Self healing...sounds nice...but the whole chart and transits have to be taken into consideration...Originally posted this on thread "Transit Jupiter trine Uranus" free reading forum....so..maybe this is the time to heal and stop worrying about career?

the chart you posted shows uranus transiting 6th, but all transits act as background influences, I don't see it making contact with your jupiter however.

the first description to me sounds more like T Neptune going through 6th - hard to diagnose health problems. rather than uranus..