will i be a doctor of any kind in this life?

freedomlover

Jag,

I would like to voice my impressions, although not from a horary perspective. I would say that the answer is "Yes", but maybe not in the way you are thinking. I see you more as a metaphysical type healer. I have sensed this intuitively about you since I first ran across your posts. Sometimes I get a strong sense of someone else's "presence" - even through the internet. I have always felt a strong healing presence from you.

Just looking at the chart you posted as representative of a "snapshot" of the energies around your question, I think it would confirm my intuitive perspective. There is a strong emphasis on Sag and Scorpio, and 9th house - all metaphysical stuff. Part of Fortune is in Pisces/1st. - very possibly an empathic healing gift through compassion. Chiron is in the 1st conjunct the ASC. You also have Moon in Capricorn in the 12th. Moon in Capricorn can have great healing potential - one's own emotions have to be healed first, though. Also, the fact that it's in the 12th would show the compassion and spiritual side of it. I think your strong interest in psychology and understanding the deeper workings of things is already taking you down the road you need to travel.

Remember, Jesus left us with the words that "Greater things than I have done will you do" - but we have to think like he thought in order to do the things he did.
(The Sun IS in the 10th in Sag conjunct the MC. -winks-)