Is true that composite saturn conjunction to moon/venus midpoint...

Catatonia

In my opinion, it depends. Midpoints combine energy. The Moon/Venus midpoint is extremely warm, nurtury/lovely-dovely-type warm. Saturn adds responsibility, cools off, it's karmic, serious, down-to-earth. So, it's important to look at the entire chart, along with midpoints to planets and points, and MIDPOINTS TO MIDPOINTS (;) ) in order to get the big picture.

Yes, that's A LOT. You should -never- judge only by one seemingly harsh midpoint. Sometimes that just what you need to remain grounded enough to live life in a focused manner without flowing into the dreamy sea of love and becoming too paralyzed by your partner to function :p

Cat

unukalhai

I'm not sure I'd say it's the worst, but it is generally a difficult indicator. Additional considerations, as Catatonia has mentioned, are certainly very important and valid!

One should also consider Saturn, functioning in it's positive, higher resonance, indicates stability, longevity, and solidity. If the function of Saturn in the relationship overall is positive, and the natives have integrated Saturn's energy in a more positive manner, it could indicate a serious, committed nature to the warmth and love of the other. One the negative, Saturn's cold crystallizing side can drag down the other's sense of warmth and love through it's overly negative attitude, pessimistic outlook and excessive doubts/fears.

Rules for Planetary Pictures basically takes the totally negative look on anything to do with Saturn (and the other "malefics" as well) but here's the guidelines provided:

MO/VE=SA The forsaken woman. The widow with children. The sick mother. Separation from the mother.
MO/SA=VE Unfortunate mother. All alone in marriage. Wishes which come not through. Unmarried mother.
VE/SA=MO To make a loving woman feel sad. Forsaken women.

unukalhai

I don't believe Vedic Astrology uses either concept... Midpoints are a pet of Uranian astrology and composite charts are used mainly in western astrology.

a) Midpoint: the exact point between two planets. If the Mars was at 0Aries and the Jupiter at 20Aries, their midpoint, written as MA/JU in "midpoint speak", would be 10Aries.

For more information, go to
http://www.khaldea.com/proddesc/hha.shtml
and scroll down to section 9, "Planetary Midpoints" and click the link.

b) Composite charts are a "composite" of two charts expressed as a singular chart. Again, this uses midpoints, but between the charts, such that if person A's Venus was at 0Aries, and the other's Venus was at 20Aries, the composite Venus would be at 10Aries. The same concept is used for the other objects in the chart.

For more information, check out this page on Horoscopeschat:
http://groups.msn.com/HOROSCOPESCHAT/relationshipastrology3.msnw